Mike Tycoon

Rambo

61 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

Looks like tough shit for Bubba ever getting his "Most Entertaining Fighter" award if Mike won't even budge his damn english integrity for $100.

We need to rebuild the american dollar(GOLD!) so it's worth more than the Euro. Then he'll be forced to accept. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :winner:

Its the UK pico we use pounds sterling. Roughly 1.6 dollars to the pound!

Lance is number 2 ranked atm and if he wins his fights this weekend he would be number 1. Which means he could pick up that fighter and keep him in the convicted family. I do want to know one thing.

09 Apr, 2012 Monday - Removed Temugin Khan from the free agent list.

08 Apr, 2012 Sunday - Released the fighter - Temugin Khan

How do you remove a fighter from the free agents list

It was an accidental release of the wrong fighter, Mike removed him FA list and gave him back. I spoke with Mike about this right after it happened.

yeah thats what i thought. I actually thought the #1 manager could do it or something you know perks of the position.

not sure if he was #1 at that time -- but no extra perks like that -- but also like i mentioned before i know some managers have done that to get free agents and then if / when they dont get them they pm saying it was accident release to get their fighter back since they didnt get the free agent they wanted

while i somewhat agree and like getting mike extra cash for supporting the game and work he does you dont want it turned into a who has the most money to spend type of game, where someone would just continue to buy the top fighters rather than earning the shot at them

I have absolutely no problem with being able to buy a free agent. It's still a fighter and you still have to train that fighter the same as every other fighter. You have no extra training edge or fight strategy edge. It's just a fighter that someone else doesn't want. I have no problem with that at all. Mike has to make money, and this is one of the most innocent ways to charge real money.

NO

why would someone have benefits in the game more then others just because he have millionaire parents? its one of the reasons I play this game because its very skill based ! The next thing would be you can buy fucking stats for fighters come on.

Waaa waaa waaa. "Buying" a free agent has nothing to do with stats. We're talking FREE AGENTS! A guy that SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T WANT ANYMORE.

• Downvote 1

Waaa waaa waaa. "Buying" a free agent has nothing to do with stats. We're talking FREE AGENTS! A guy that SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T WANT ANYMORE.

Its almost the same as buying stats you just already buy a guy with high stats and who have more money can buy the better guys so where is the point in skill? I actually think if some one cuts the guy he should go and retire no other guy should not pick him up and destroy his status like YB sol was destroyed and now Jigoro Kane. You should only manage your own fighters and that's it.

I have absolutely no problem with being able to buy a free agent. It's still a fighter and you still have to train that fighter the same as every other fighter. You have no extra training edge or fight strategy edge. It's just a fighter that someone else doesn't want. I have no problem with that at all. Mike has to make money, and this is one of the most innocent ways to charge real money.

not really though -- consider like when luke left or other managers with several top fighters -- its not that the fighters werent wanted anymore just real life stuff come up -- well a manager could then just buy them all or end up with an auction where highest bidder gets them -- while that is good for mike its not good for the game thus will end up hurting the game in the long run -- i agree with mike making more money and even finding ways to make more money but just dont think having the ability to buy fighters is correct way -- having the ability to buy a line up of fighters instead of making, creating or getting from free agent market will hurt the game i think

again its not that the fighters in question werent wanted they are wanted big difference between cutting a 0-3 fighter cause he has bad chin then cutting a 23-3 fighter cause your leaving the game -- these fighters are wanted by many -- like when luke left game his fighters were wanted by plenty of managers in the game

• Upvote 1

Maybe put a limit of how many fighters you can buy then? Say 2 per 6 month etc. Would stop you picking up a whole roster etc. And a little bit more money for Mike. And another in-game feature.

• Downvote 1

Maybe put a limit of how many fighters you can buy then? Say 2 per 6 month etc. Would stop you picking up a whole roster etc. And a little bit more money for Mike. And another in-game feature.

are you dumb? no one will buy no fighters if you want to play something like that go and play some facebook flash games.

build up your own fighter dont be a pussy

• Downvote 1

are you dumb? no one will buy no fighters if you want to play something like that go and play some facebook flash games.

build up your own fighter dont be a pussy

If I wanted to play a Facebook game, I would be. People are throwing ideas around. I have built my own fighters, and I am doing now. So, okay mister..

People would buy fighters, hence this thread? Are you dumb? Humors, maybe you don't understand. For this game to develop, people need to put ideas forward, and then we as a group of players show our interest, or we don't. Maybe put some ideas of your own forward so we can improve on an already great game.

If I wanted to play a Facebook game, I would be. People are throwing ideas around. I have built my own fighters, and I am doing now. So, okay mister..

People would buy fighters, hence this thread? Are you dumb? Humors, maybe you don't understand. For this game to develop, people need to put ideas forward, and then we as a group of players show our interest, or we don't. Maybe put some ideas of your own forward so we can improve on an already great game.

oh maybe fuck it take it to the next level? people can fucking sell fighters and Mike gets like a commission form that?

maybe even sell accounts? maybe you can buy some one to play it for you? you pay me 100$ a month i give 20 to Mike and you dont have to worry a bout nothing i will set training sliders etc. you in or you in?

• Upvote 1

oh maybe fuck it take it to the next level? people can fucking sell fighters and Mike gets like a commission form that?

maybe even sell accounts? maybe you can buy some one to play it for you? you pay me 100$ a month i give 20 to Mike and you dont have to worry a bout nothing i will set training sliders etc. you in or you in?

Let me contact my lawyer first. I'll get back to you.

• Upvote 2

Let me contact my lawyer first. I'll get back to you.

ok low IQ guy i am going to sleep but you watch this

P.S. i have great idea fro mike to make money. you can SELL fights!? that would be amazing like i have fight tomorrow i sell it to other for for like 30dollars we can argue on that and Mike gets 10-20% from deal.

maybe he can put in some think like energy bar for like 1$ it pops you to full energy. or morale booster. or you can but some stats for like a 1-2days for some cash for the fight! that would be great Mike is fucking earning :D

AND i think at this point Mike is earning like 10-20k per month dollars cant understand why he needs more just make other projects leave this the why it is dont try to earn on it more by adding some weird stuff for little kids. OF course guys like Scarlet like that shit because they dont need to put time and effort in the game but just ask mother for the credit card :/.

• Upvote 1

ok low IQ guy i am going to sleep but you watch this

P.S. i have great idea fro mike to make money. you can SELL fights!? that would be amazing like i have fight tomorrow i sell it to other for for like 30dollars we can argue on that and Mike gets 10-20% from deal.

maybe he can put in some think like energy bar for like 1$ it pops you to full energy. or morale booster. or you can but some stats for like a 1-2days for some cash for the fight! that would be great Mike is fucking earning :D

AND i think at this point Mike is earning like 10-20k per month dollars cant understand why he needs more just make other projects leave this the why it is dont try to earn on it more by adding some weird stuff for little kids. OF course guys like Scarlet like that shit because they dont need to put time and effort in the game but just ask mother for the credit card :/.

Actually you're arguing with someone who voted against this. But, it was someone who put forward an idea. Ideas should be welcomed. Instead, you think you're constantly right, when really, you know fuck all. You actually think Mike is on a MINIMUM of 120k per year? Dear me. You're just an utter idiot. Have a good nights sleep.

im thinking math wasnt your stong suite was it -- lol -- i doubt mike makes that much a yr off this game -- i dont feel like doing the match nor do i know exactly how many vips there are but i know mike makes no way near that

not really though -- consider like when luke left or other managers with several top fighters -- its not that the fighters werent wanted anymore just real life stuff come up -- well a manager could then just buy them all or end up with an auction where highest bidder gets them -- while that is good for mike its not good for the game thus will end up hurting the game in the long run -- i agree with mike making more money and even finding ways to make more money but just dont think having the ability to buy fighters is correct way -- having the ability to buy a line up of fighters instead of making, creating or getting from free agent market will hurt the game i think

again its not that the fighters in question werent wanted they are wanted big difference between cutting a 0-3 fighter cause he has bad chin then cutting a 23-3 fighter cause your leaving the game -- these fighters are wanted by many -- like when luke left game his fighters were wanted by plenty of managers in the game

Even if the manager leaves, quits or goes awol, its still a fighter that's in the free agency list. It's a free agent. Up for grabs. I can't think of a better reason to pay real money. And no matter how good a fighter is, you still have to be good enough to game plan. If your fighter is that good, you're going to fight top competition. It still comes down to gameplanning. Hell I picked up one of Davenport's monsters and I can't win for shit with him.

I really don't have a problem with being able to buy a whole stable of fighters. But if people are scared of that, then limit it to 1 per month or something. And have in-game money equal real money. So if someone bids $50 real money, that's equivalent to $500,000 in-game money (or something like that). That way you don't HAVE to pay real money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im thinking math wasnt your stong suite was it -- lol -- i doubt mike makes that much a yr off this game -- i dont feel like doing the match nor do i know exactly how many vips there are but i know mike makes no way near that

Trust me he gets a lot more from advertisement that from VIPs. Every on who is not a VIP also makes him money buy entering this site. Nothing bad about getting paid more but come on its like 99% that a game with so many users and so many online players at the time that he makes something around 20-30k per month.

Trust me he gets a lot more from advertisement that from VIPs. Every on who is not a VIP also makes him money buy entering this site. Nothing bad about getting paid more but come on its like 99% that a game with so many users and so many online players at the time that he makes something around 20-30k per month.

You never cease to amaze me Humours... Why the hell are you not a moderator here, actually why the hell are you not the President of the United States of America..

You never cease to amaze me Humours... Why the hell are you not a moderator here, actually why the hell are you not the President of the United States of America..

dude i just know have shit works! why friend also owns site and he have like half of hits that this site gets and only from advertisement he gets 8+-k per month. So we are talking for like 20+-k from advertisement at month over here. I am not hating or anything and I understand Mike needs money even if you are getting this kinda numbers its all about your life style Mike Tyson got have much millions but now he is broke. My recommendation for Mike is try to build up some other projects like this if you want to live that millionaire life style.