STOP SCANDLES -> 2x Bankrupt rule

as long as you can afford it and not go bankrupt again. i cant tell your full financial records thus why i said:

"2 people possibly doing it right now(both have records of closed gyms, their gym is exclusive ):

butthurt crybaby??(makes no sense, as you have no business/relations/etc competitive to me atm or in the past)

crimping down on exploiters, yes. trying to improve this game I like, yes.

just not sure how some of your fighters can pay for it(you just raised prices no?, to stop the gym from going bankrupt?) with your

Bank Balance $1.10

and guys looked like they were made just for sparring, and dont have contracts but have nice cash.

Mike Tycoon could verified the DB transactions, not me, if I could I would be able to say more than Possibly.

Bankrupt again? ive never been bankrupt in the first place.how my fighters pay their gym fees is my business and were does it say ive only got $1.10?

jeez ill bet you had no friends at school, please miss Doms being naughty.

get a life

Bankrupt again? ive never been bankrupt in the first place.how my fighters pay their gym fees is my business and were does it say ive only got $1.10?

get a life

bankrupt again was referring to "30 Apr, 2009 Thursday - Started a new company - Dragon FC" which no longer exists, so either you closed it in bankruptcy, or it sold/or closed in debt free status, usually the later doesnt happen. again, lets point back to the "probably" part, and the "i dont have access to db records" and i can only report what i can see. you could be clean but such aggressiveness just makes me laugh a little.

"where does it say ive only got $1.10"

on your profile you dope, are you looking on another account? lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=1250

"how my fighters pay their gym fees is my business" true, but cant wait until a couple weeks are up with your sparring guys running out of cash, are you going to put them into orgs/sponsors, funnel, or qfc them, you obviously need not disclose. i was just prying.

the funniest part is, until you started fighting me on it, i wasnt going to say shit more due to lack of data, but then all of a sudden, you come out all vocal with name calling(OMG no!), raise gym fees, and donate all your cash to the sparring guys. hey that didnt look like a cover up. gonna start calling you attliction jr soon.

the other guy is, well fucked, since its pretty obvious he has no intention to pay at all the price of those coaches and has many gyms under his belt. but you can go screw yourself too , and dig deeper holes.

you said you werent in debt? did you take out a loan for that coach? or you paid in full from you manager account? hey listen, answer , dont answer, it doesnt matter. only Mike Tycoon makes the rules here.

if you are guilty of what was assumed, he will take care of it or everyone else will start doing it.

i just put it out there, he is your judge/jury guy.

get a life

thats not my account you idiot, try getting your facts right my manager name is dom king. :suicide_anim:

thats not my account you idiot, try getting your facts right my manager name is dom king. :suicide_anim:

you are the fking idiot for claiming the account WOW

should be a rule if you bankrupt 2x you are not allowed to open another business.

people are abusing it by opening gyms, getting elite training for their guys and their guys only, and when it goes bankrupt, they re-vip and reopen another gym.

here is 2 people possibly doing it right now(both have records of closed gyms, their gym is exclusive ):

Benjo Hadžija

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=3002

Don King

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=1250

Er the bottom one is mine, how am i abusing the system? i have a small gym were i can guarantee myself good quality/clean equiptment and control who my guys spar with im in no debt an i dont see wtf its got to do with you what im doing when ive broke no rules. you concentrate on running your own gym and stop being a little butthurt crybaby.#

p.s i agree about the other gym though :rolleyes:

feel free to read the post again you moron, and click the links too.

WOW dumb ass award granted to you, after all that shit, now you can really punch yourself in the balls(if you have a pair).

OMG, the dude actually aknowledged that he got owned... Or maybe he thinks he didn't, in which case, he is retarded.

shit happens, either way the little e-peen war is over now.