Tonal vs. STP

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

sorry how can i edit the title? its not supposed to be tonal vs STP2 my bad.

on topic i also think STP would take this, many says that STP's best chance to win is by sub, though i think with that huge reach advantage and tonal's insane gnp he will stay on the outside and strike with him.

with just 2 days to go,arguably the most anticipated fight in tycoon. who do you think will win this one?

Tonal got it by tko 2rd or by sub. +1

hmmmm I'm gonna go with the guy who hasn't been crushing cans for the past year

You need to actually fight in order to crush cans.

STP victory via manager skill advantage

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vpogOTDN1r5jr9q.gif

You make me giggle sometimes Edwardsfan

I think Tonal wins, but wouldn't be surprised if Snake gets wins via submission..that is if Tonal ends up in STP's guard. . If Tonal gets a TD into mount, it's as certain as the sunset it will end quick. Should be a good one.

Interesting to see that largely opinion seems to be divided on one of two counts - some thinking Tonal by GnP, others saying STP by sub. There is very little comment on how people see it going in stand-up/clinch, which especially as each round starts in stand-up is quite interesting.

Not an easy one to call at all, I think it will be close, but I think Tonal will edge a decision win.

Interesting to see that largely opinion seems to be divided on one of two counts - some thinking Tonal by GnP, others saying STP by sub. There is very little comment on how people see it going in stand-up/clinch, which especially as each round starts in stand-up is quite interesting.

Not an easy one to call at all, I think it will be close, but I think Tonal will edge a decision win.

yeah me too i think that STP's huge reach advantage will play a huge part here. before that sick submission of keynes STP is picking his opponent with strikes.