Tonal vs. STP

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

speaking of Bubba-Puno, what an anticlimax to a wonderfully hyped fight. Hope this one doesn't end terribly like that one did.

This is the most intriguing match up I've seen yet in this game. Not just style wise, but with each managers personas in the game. In the roleplaying sense this is like the battle of good vs evil :) . Jacky plays a great heel and is disliked by many, Deamus is humble and well liked by most (I'm assuming) . Two elite managers, two of their top beasts. Undefeated Vs All-Time Great. I'm going to order a cheese steak stromboli tonight and will gladly get my greasy fingers on my mouse to scroll down and read the pbp.

Always wondered why people don't use the play-by-play line-by-line thing. PBP is the way too go.

• Upvote 1

Tonal came out more aggressive that I expected. I really expected STP to be the aggressor, and am assuming Deamus did too. Overall, great gameplan by Deamus. He didn't risk the sub defeat and chose to stand and maul via clinch. That said, I'm not sure he needed the clinch, Tonal was beating STP to the punch and was clearly landing the more powerful and damaging strikes. Great fight between two great fighters/managers.