ho gaaaaad

I couldnt find anything. I do remember i asked mike about it once because of all the damage my guy already took in his career. He said its not that drastic and it takes a lot of fights before a guy with high damage hidden is effected. I think it was lik 200-300 injury days before it starts to effect the chin. I wish someone would confirm this so i dont think i dreamed all this lol.

i remember it , but mike told first about 160days injuries and decreasing learning speed, i guess there no point to decrease learning speed when ur fighter already has high skills so he switch it to decreasing hiddens.

Things people crying like bitch have asked for a long time.

Snake got 16 days injuries for every fight that's sucks, now i understand why Deamus told me he wanted snake do a few more fights before he make the fight, what a pussy.

i remember it , but mike told first about 160days injuries and decreasing learning speed, i guess there no point to decrease learning speed when ur fighter already has high skills so he switch it to decreasing hiddens.

Things people crying like bitch have asked for a long time.

Snake got 16 days injuries for every fight that's sucks, now i understand why Deamus told me he wanted snake do a few more fights before he make the fight, what a pussy.

Hiddens ARE NOT affected by accumulated injuries, at least not according to this: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training_Changes_2011#Age_Related_Decreases_and_Injuries

First your excuse was you lost because you thought Snake's chin magically worsened when he hit 31, now it's injuries. You're in denial.

That was supposed to be one of the changes Mike made when he added the tickers. Maybe ehe just talked about it. Maybe it wasnt added. not sure.

That would have been a bad change since it might make managers fight their fighters less often. And a part of the ticker system was to make managers fight their fighters more often.

/ZZ

Hiddens ARE NOT affected by accumulated injuries, at least not according to this: http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training_Changes_2011#Age_Related_Decreases_and_Injuries

First your excuse was you lost because you thought Snake's chin magically worsened when he hit 31, now it's injuries. You're in denial.

"Age Related Decreases and Injuries

Once your fighter reaches a certain age, the trigger point will start to drop, making it harder to maintain his skills. The age at which this happens varies across fighters and is a random hidden attribute for all fighters. The youngest it can kick in is 28 and the oldest is 38.

Each skill is affected differently by age. Some physicals are affected a lot, whilst some of your secondary skills are affected very little. We also note down the total injuries that a fighter incurs over his career and this value affects a fighter in much the same way as the ageing value. The total injuries affect your trigger point immediately irrespective of age."

Seems like it's trigger speed that changes with total injury not hiddens. But a confirm on this would be highly appreciated.

Jacky: Hope I'm not hijacking/derailing the thread but you mentioned chin might loose value with injuries.

Regards

/Ztarken

Kuntz seems to have great power 17 of his 18 wins were by ko

So this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=3311 who had 18 KOs from 18 wins when he fought Kane didnt have great KO power? What about this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=8457 , or maybe this one http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=6687? All of these fought Kane, landed 2+ head punches but some reason didnt half kill him in the process. Please try to separate jackys whine from relevant stuff.

Also, imo its not that chins are dropping but instead that high end ko power does worlds apart more damage than mid-top level ko power.

It's the same things.

snake chin magically drop, injuries could be the reason.

Still got screw.

Firstly, you have no proof that Snake's chin dropped from the TOTTs. The only thing you can know with certainty is Tonal had the kayo power to spark your guy. Secondly, you have no proof that accumulated injuries caused a deterioration of your fighter's chin, especially when Mike has stated in the wiki otherwise.

Edit: Also, I don't see where Snake was ever known for having a strong chin from the TOTTs in any of his fights. Only reference made was his chin was better than some of his opponents'. Better than some does not equal a granite chin or even a solid one. Face it, your guy just might have met his match, or even worse, he was overly protected.

Jacky its amazing... you're a fucking TERRIBLE loser!

You lost a belt to me, while my fighter was far worse than yours and I beat you. I didn't come to the forums bragging or anything I simply sent you a message saying great fight and thanks for taking it. All I got back was "you were lucky, I forgot to set my sliders for you that's why you won"

Apparently in your head, noone can beat you and if you lose it cos you got screwed or they got lucky. Just once Jacky get it though your head, you lost to one of the best managers (best imo actually) who had the best fighter on the game. Why can't it just be his fighter was better? Ah that's right... its cos your Jacky!

So this guy http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?FID=3311 who had 18 KOs from 18 wins when he fought Kane didnt have great KO power? What about this guy http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?FID=8457 , or maybe this one http://www.mmatycoon...c.php?FID=6687? All of these fought Kane, landed 2+ head punches but some reason didnt half kill him in the process. Please try to separate jackys whine from relevant stuff.

Also, imo its not that chins are dropping but instead that high end ko power does worlds apart more damage than mid-top level ko power.

Exactly.

Just once Jacky get it though your head, you lost to one of the best managers (best imo actually) who had the best fighter on the game. Why can't it just be his fighter was better? Ah that's right... its cos your Jacky!

No i told you i was mad cause i forgot to set sliders , wich was true but i still congratz ur fighter for the win , remember i said he was a badass.

and i beat u in a rematch remember?this time i didn't screw my sliders.

I agree his fighter was better after snake's chin magically drop, it's not the first change mike made without telling (actually i have count at least 4 changes not write about the fighting engine) and i'm not the only one to noticed some of them.

how weird is it that sometimes i speak with some players and they notice the exact same thing than me without i tell them anything.

Remember what happend each time when mike make a change thousand of people come here complain, an other point half of the people on the forum says fighters chin drop when they're older, and half of the people complain about fighters not declining when they're old.

Snake get several good chin and ko power message when he was younger, then he didn't get any of them and now 2 out of 2 fights he get bad chin message.

I must admit i was really surpised when Bomb Squad beat Kane as easily it looked like he was beating a 4*superb fighter, but now i understand why.

PS/i had that feeling about Snake chin's drop when i see the keynes fight, but you know what i wasn't sure , now i'm sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Game is broken. I've been telling people this for ages. I mean, I have losses on my record for god's sakes.

Yeah I know right ;)

Snake get several good chin and ko power message when he was younger, then he didn't get any of them and now 2 out of 2 fights he get bad chin message.

I dont think STP "lost" his chin, I think the info displayed on the TotT simply considers the skill set and hiddens of both fighters. STP may have a good enough chin to avoid the "...has the power to get to Snake The Pendulum's chin" messages for the most part, but his chin hidden is not as good as Tonal's KO power hidden. In the Keynes fight, it only stated Keynes had a better chin. Last I checked, STP has never popped "granite chin" or even "good chin" previously, so it was bound to show sooner or later. The only time STP has shown "Snake The Pendulum has the better chin" is when fighting against fighters with lower chin hiddens. Nothing more, nothing less.

STP is a great fighter. Tonal was better yesterday.

Tonal has gotten "has the power to get to" vs guys who had "solid chin" on the tott in the very same fight so it basically only means your guy isn't a granite and we already knew that.

No i told you i was mad cause i forgot to set sliders , wich was true but i still congratz ur fighter for the win , remember i said he was a badass.

and i beat u in a rematch remember?this time i didn't screw my sliders

You didn't bud, you just said 'congrats but you only won cos I forgot to set my sliders'. Yeah you won the rematch but I should hope so as you were the higher ranked manager with a far superior fighter. My point was you even had to find a reason why you lost and tell me about it, saying that I only won cos you messed up. In the rematch I got stood up quickly, this guy was a ground fighter with little stand up but I didn't message saying 'you only won cos of a bs early stand-up'. No I messaged and said good fight, look forward to trying to get a rubber match in the future

Just saying Jacky, it doesn't always have to be someone else's fault or something you forgot to do. People lose, better managers lose to worse managers, fighters that should win can always lose... no need to make excuses though, just accept the defeat like a man and make sure you win the rematch

Just to bring Eds in in this, as he appeared and has always been on your side. He has been known to bleat about a loss being this and that, but only with people he has history with (and vice versa with his opponent when he has won) but if he has no history of bad blood with the guy he takes the loss. Maybe you should try it bud

Edit: Eds, I only used you as you're one of the few people I've seen that is tight with Jacky and am hoping he will see that it doesn't make you weak to lose, just on that day you wasn't good enough for whatever reason

You didn't bud, you just said 'congrats but you only won cos I forgot to set my sliders'. Yeah you won the rematch but I should hope so as you were the higher ranked manager with a far superior fighter. My point was you even had to find a reason why you lost and tell me about it, saying that I only won cos you messed up.

No i told you i was pissed cause i completly messed up some of my sliders but still said ur fighter was a beast, i remember exactly what i told i even said he did well against one of my other fighter.

I didn't need to look a reason as it was the reason and i saw it as soon as i looked my sliders.

Just read what i wrote on the topic, i even say it tarnish Bomb squad's win over jigoro kane.

And yes every fight i have i try to find the reason why i win or lose, that's how you progress by having an objective mind about ur fights.

Now ur tell me Snake that beat the #3 fighter in the world Adam Carolla with elite boxing and 24 wins by KO out of 29 wins, when snake had only remarkable Mt and about remarkable skills.

U tell me that fighter had shitty chin during this whole time?U tell me he always had shitty chin when he get some message about a good chin?Sry i don't believe it.

If I complained about things this much after every loss I have i'd have broken the forum by now and had a nervous breakdown lol

There is always going to be someone better then you out there just waiting for a chance to prove it, Tonal was that guy for Snake last night.

Not saying that at all. STP has a good chin. Tonal has amazing KO Power.

several shitty fighter have last 5 rounds against tonald duck,

and u know what u can't have more than 150 ko power, every manager select ko power , so there about every five fighters one with 150ko power.

nothing spectacular about tonald ko power.

:baaasmiley: i bet some of u know i'm right but post here to lure others players, like i often see bad advice on the forums throw on purpose from experienced managers.

Let's assume that Snake's chin was completely deteriorated prior to the Tonal fight and Tonal was able to exploit it. There are a few important facts everyone is missing here on Jacky's excuse train.

Round One - "Jeremy Tonal dominated that round."

Round Two - "Jeremy Tonal dominated that second round."

Moreover, the KO came from the clinch where historically Snake has had no success.