ho gaaaaad

Fuck you Game engine

the guy hit 31 and suddenly his chin drops

31yo

Jeremy Tonal could well score a knockout today. He has the power to get to Snake The Pendulum's chin.

John Keynes has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

22-25yo, three differents opponents:

Snake The Pendulum has the better chin. Will he look to stand and bang today?

Game engine is broke.

What's the point to be careful with tickers when hiddens drop instead?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Carolla was also in the top 10??

Yes he was , look his profile, he was #3 when he fought Snake's.

By the way skills and hiddens are two differents things , the guy can have useless primaries and still good hiddens.

So there's no point to arguing about can or not.

Yes he was , look his profile, he was #3 when he fought Snake's.

By the way skills and hiddens are two differents things , the guy can have useless primaries and still good hiddens.

So there's no point to arguing about can or not.

Highest Rank = 394... I guess the #3 was just a typo...

:smile_anim:

Your chin declines based on the damage they take. It is supposed to have something to do with the injury hidden. If you get hurt for 16 days a lot it will decline your chin over time. However i have a granite chin who is 32 and he is hurt 16 days every fight of his career. HE has been in war after way and i have seen any decline in his chin. Jacky is just making excuses. There is no way to tell if a chin declines on a fighter in 1 fight or even a few fights with as many variables that are in this game. God forbid Tonal is just that good or Deamus set the right game plan!

Your chin declines based on the damage they take. It is supposed to have something to do with the injury hidden. If you get hurt for 16 days a lot it will decline your chin over time. However i have a granite chin who is 32 and he is hurt 16 days every fight of his career. HE has been in war after way and i have seen any decline in his chin. Jacky is just making excuses. There is no way to tell if a chin declines on a fighter in 1 fight or even a few fights with as many variables that are in this game. God forbid Tonal is just that good or Deamus set the right game plan!

Do you have any sources on that claim BrainSmasher? I never heard about it and it sounds really intriguing.

Also congrats on a great win Deamus, you sure broke the Snakes pendulum :) Sorry Jacky couldn't resist. Great fight thou and I'm sure the Snake has a lot more to give when his pendulum is mended.

Regards

/Ztarken

That was supposed to be one of the changes Mike made when he added the tickers. Maybe ehe just talked about it. Maybe it wasnt added. not sure.

Jigoro Kane drop after only 4 punches.

com on what the fuck is that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=407083

Mike put the hiddens like before and then i'll destroy that bum named Tonal.

Kuntz seems to have great power 17 of his 18 wins were by ko -- keep em flowing

jacky starting to sound like bankrupt now -- :baaasmiley:

Kuntz seems to have great power 17 of his 18 wins were by ko -- keep em flowing

jacky starting to sound like bankrupt now -- :baaasmiley:

PBR you're always here to hide the truth, remind me when you tried to argue on the forums about why my fighter should be held hostage 4 months. :baaasmiley:

Do you have any sources on that claim BrainSmasher? I never heard about it and it sounds really intriguing.

Also congrats on a great win Deamus, you sure broke the Snakes pendulum :) Sorry Jacky couldn't resist. Great fight thou and I'm sure the Snake has a lot more to give when his pendulum is mended.

Regards

/Ztarken

I couldnt find anything. I do remember i asked mike about it once because of all the damage my guy already took in his career. He said its not that drastic and it takes a lot of fights before a guy with high damage hidden is effected. I think it was lik 200-300 injury days before it starts to effect the chin. I wish someone would confirm this so i dont think i dreamed all this lol.