Personal Milestone

That's not Skinny Vince fighter that fighter is owned by Nacho Lucha (69304) you would loose to Skinny Vince!

he said it WAS his fighter, not is

Congratulations bud, you'll be amazed how quickly you speed past that 500 rank now

Congrats, hopefully my Dropping Wonnut doesn't in any way make your milestone any less important to you. I'm actually dropping quite a few fighters and as mentioned in another thread handing over the reigns to Ascension.

Congrats, hopefully my Dropping Wonnut doesn't in any way make your milestone any less important to you. I'm actually dropping quite a few fighters and as mentioned in another thread handing over the reigns to Ascension.

:bigshock: You are getting rid of Ascension!?!

And no... it doesn't lessen the milestone, mate. I would have been more excited perhaps had I known that I had beaten you for sure, but it was still that fight that broke the 1000 mark.

Congrats man. I said forever ago that my goal was top 1000. And thought anything past that was gravy as I really sucked for a long time. The engine changes finally made my gameplans actually work. I never changed and wasn't going to. Have jumped into the top 300 with relative ease actually. You will probably do the same in no time.

• 3 months later...

Looks like you guys were all correct. I just passed the top 500 rank with two solid wins yesterday. I was really surprised at how easily my opponent in 4 Kings went down. I was afraid he would actually whip my ass and I would backslide from the loss. But instead I have somehow continued my climb into the top 500!

Thanks once again to all of you guys for your words of encouragement and predictions that I would soon be ranked over 500... I still need to do something with my overall record and after these wins my opp rating makes it look like I am fighting cans, but we will see how things turn out.

• Upvote 1

Looks like you guys were all correct. I just passed the top 500 rank with two solid wins yesterday. I was really surprised at how easily my opponent in 4 Kings went down. I was afraid he would actually whip my ass and I would backslide from the loss. But instead I have somehow continued my climb into the top 500!

Thanks once again to all of you guys for your words of encouragement and predictions that I would soon be ranked over 500... I still need to do something with my overall record and after these wins my opp rating makes it look like I am fighting cans, but we will see how things turn out.

congratulations on passing the top 500 rank im currently ranked 688 at the minute

Well, done mate... you are almost where I am after only three months. Took me a year to get here.

hows it took you longer or have you had a rough patch in the game? going up and down

Have had fought a lot of very tough fights with serious ID disadvantages and I hadn't read much of the forums at the time either (total mistake on my part). I have also had some extremely unfavorable matchups from some of he orgs I had been in, and I made shitty builds right off the bat so I had to work very hard to fix the builds... I'm still in the process in fact, but I am finally getting better.

• 4 months later...