new org

I ran into a bunch of problems my first time around with an org in vegas. I was thinking of re opening in amsterdam and I would welcome any advice or information. I'm not trying to step on any toes and go about this the wrong way. Want to establish a good fighter base and working relationship in the city. Thank you

I am helping Jason open and run the org. We are part of Charlie Wang's alliance and we were trying to open a starter org in a nearby city to our Los Angeles location, to have new people start in our org and once they got higher skilled they could move to the L.A. org. That didn't work out so well though. For our Vegas org we just picked a city close to L.A. and opened our org and that didn't work out so well. We got emails from other orgs in Vegas telling us, "how dare you open an org in Vegas without their permission first" and they were going to see to it that we failed. Well, technically we didn't fail, but many fighters that didn't not sign with us told us the reason for their not signing with us was because these other orgs told them they would offer anything above what we offered. So those orgs got their wish...we are moving due to a lack of quantity of fighters. We were fighting the same fighters every week.

We have one last fight in Vegas this weekend and then we are closing the org and moving it to a different city. We are trying to go about this in a different way this time though so that we can hopefully become more successful. We are not trying to dominate, step on toes, disrespect anyone nor are we trying to do anything negative or spiteful. We just want to open an org and work with the other orgs in whatever city we wind up in. We would like to build a relationship with other orgs in the city we move to. We are not looking to be the biggest or most powerful org. We would just like to try to run a successful org. We have been members for over a year and have basically owned every other business in the game and successfully done so too. Now we would like to experience owning a successful org.

We are open to any suggestions as to where to open our new org as well as, we are open to any other advice anyone can offer us too. We looked at the number of fighters per city and number of orgs per city and have a few places that look like possibilities but we are looking for experienced feedback from the members of the game please.

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you may offer.

We got emails from other orgs in Vegas telling us, "how dare you open an org in Vegas without their permission first" and they were going to see to it that we failed. Well, technically we didn't fail, but many fighters that didn't not sign with us told us the reason for their not signing with us was because these other orgs told them they would offer anything above what we offered. So those orgs got their wish...

What kind of bullshit is that? That's fucked...

All I can say is that I support you guys. Good luck in creating and building a successful org.

• Upvote 1

I can’t believe some people expecting you to ask permission 1st!!

I’ve got an org in Amsterdam and have actually helped a couple of orgs out in the city. I think that’s because my org does ok and I’m confident that some healthy competition won’t kill the org – perhaps the orgs that mailed you weren’t so confident :)

• Upvote 1

I can't believe some people expecting you to ask permission 1st!! I've got an org in Amsterdam and have actually helped a couple of orgs out in the city. I think that's because my org does ok and I'm confident that some healthy competition won't kill the org perhaps the orgs that mailed you weren't so confident :)
Yeah man! Amsterdam is the place to be. We got a good thing going on here and on my behalf I warmly welcome new competition to join the action! That said, what the hell? I would love to know some org and manager names that did that bs in Vegas. UPG Vegas is an org that I actually started and build up and sold it later but I never got any of that back then (about a year ago).
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. Yea I wasn't thinking at the tine and deleted the message. For the most part the org in vegas was doing ok just after the initial 40 or so fighters we started to run into new fighters and managers wanting massive contracts for fighters with no fights. Nothing can really be done about that. But I think amsterdam is the place to be and look forward and welcome any further comments.

Jason and Speed are great guys and told me of the PM's they received from the other org(s). As an alliance mate and org owner myself I assure everyone that they run a quality org and treat all of their fighters/managers fairly. I will also assist whenever necessary in their new org. Several of us in the alliance have had/have fighters in Amsterdam and look forward to advancing the Charle Wang's brand onto a new continent.