Company Finances

maf83

There should be a way to transfer money from Company to Company or Manager to Company. My fight org is trying to make a deal for some clothing and it is super complicated. I realise that this opens the door to all kinds of shady deals however there must me some way that this can be overcome. What if there was a person who reviewed the proposed transactions?

I would like Manager to Manager transactions... from there, the receiving manager could push the money into his company or his fighters as he saw fit. Agreed that this opens the door to shadiness, but giving us the freedom to cut deals with other people makes running a company a little deeper and more open to creativity on the part of managers.

You guys figure out how we can stop shadiness and we'll do it in a heartbeat :)

why when its been going on since the start of the game -- guess the top guys are mad cause others are doing it now and they scared others are catching up -- no way to stop it --- unless you cut to one company only --- then it would be impossible to funnel i no i get on your nerves but truth is the truth -- there is money laundering and funneling in real life -- why shouldnt be here

Dude, if you keep posting the same thing about stripping people of a company over and over again, I just won't bother replying to threads you post in. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

This can be a positive thread on how to sort out a workable solution for transparent manager transfers, or you can just bitch AGAIN, just like you did in the other thread, when you posted EXACTLY the same thing and got EXACTLY the same response.

Get this into your head for the final time - I KNOW IT WOULD BE BETTER IF PEOPLE ONLY HAD ONE COMPANY, but you can't just strip people of a company that they created fully 100% under the rules so seriously, drop it.

It's meant to be a thread on how to help someone like you but you manage to find a way to drag it back to the same old shit again!

why when its been going on since the start of the game -- guess the top guys are mad cause others are doing it now and they scared others are catching up -- no way to stop it --- unless you cut to one company only --- then it would be impossible to funnel i no i get on your nerves but truth is the truth -- there is money laundering and funneling in real life -- why shouldnt be here

This statement has a lot of truth to it. While I agree with Tycoon that you can't just strip people of their companies, I think that there has to be a way to do manager to manager transactions if we put our mind to it we'll come up with one.

Just to repost what I said in the other thread, I suggested that we allow just direct transfers and display all transfers for everyone to see, that way the community can act as a kind of moderator.

The thing we don't want IMHO is for people who are leaving the game to just give away all their money to someone new. People should not just get a free ride.

Perhaps also have something where you can only receive X amount of money which relates to the amount of money that you yourself have earned.

VIP to VIP only manager transfers would probably help a bit too, or perhaps company to company only transfers would be even better, rather than manager to manager.

I know in my last post I wrote manager to manager transactions, but that's not necessarily what I want. I'm looking for manager -> company transactions or company -> company transactions. I think that making the transactions public would be a good idea. But what would be considered shady? Really if I own a successful company what would be wrong with me sponsering a gym or some other company? as long as the gym or whatever is available to the public. What would be considered an "Illegal Transaction"?

Basically I just want people to earn their way in the game, so that e.g. If the owner of a big company like Syn or Pride have a friend join the game then they don't just give their friend 100k and say "there you go, that's triple the budget of anyone who joins that doesn't have a rich buddy".

That's why I mention the possibility of only being able to receive X amount related to what you have already earned.

Also the specific issue that I mentioned above whereby if e.g. the owner of a big company gets bored and decides to quit the game, I don't want them to just give $10m to someone who hasn't earned it.

There are other "work-arounds" that I have come up with for my larger qty buyers like orgs. You just have to think outside the box. Mike knows what I'm doing because I PM'd him about it in order to avoid any accusations of shadyness.

Company to company transactions would be a nice option though.

Dude, if you keep posting the same thing about stripping people of a company over and over again, I just won't bother replying to threads you post in. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

This can be a positive thread on how to sort out a workable solution for transparent manager transfers, or you can just bitch AGAIN, just like you did in the other thread, when you posted EXACTLY the same thing and got EXACTLY the same response.

Get this into your head for the final time - I KNOW IT WOULD BE BETTER IF PEOPLE ONLY HAD ONE COMPANY, but you can't just strip people of a company that they created fully 100% under the rules so seriously, drop it.

It's meant to be a thread on how to help someone like you but you manage to find a way to drag it back to the same old shit again!

well if you dont like what i say then ban me and close my account -- i tell the truth and how it should be -- seems like some of the big guys here in this game get what they want. and its the guys with two companies that are doing the funneling, laundering and shadyness stuff -- seems like a simple solution to me - you think? also not saying take their companies -- open back up where others can have two and as a site owner you should be able to take criticism and this is what i was responding to since they are the ones doing the shadiness stuff

You guys figure out how we can stop shadiness and we'll do it in a heartbeat

there are a boat load of people on here that feel the same way but wont post it in fear of losing account or being banned - i dont care cause i can get back in or totally shut the whole game down -- although i wouldnt do that cause the game really is fun and i like it but right is right and wrong is wrong no matter how you try to sell it

and to everyone here it was nice playing with yall -- and wish yall the best in winning

VIP to VIP only sounds good. Maybe with an introduction period for new players, so that even if someone joined and became VIP straight away, they would need to wait a month or so before they could do such transfers.

On top of that, make it public. Perhaps some more safeguards, but I'm not really able to come up with anything at the moment.

no reason to edited it out bro -- say how you feel and what you know

I'll let you know that I think your last post was a bit much. You're not happy with how certain things are, fair enough. But at no point is calling out Mike to ban you constructive in any way. You're not going to get what you want in that way.

I can understand if you're just hyped up over the situation, but like I said, not constructive or helpful to go about it the way you did.

I'll let you know that I think your last post was a bit much. You're not happy with how certain things are, fair enough. But at no point is calling out Mike to ban you constructive in any way. You're not going to get what you want in that way.

I can understand if you're just hyped up over the situation, but like I said, not constructive or helpful to go about it the way you did.

i know its not but it seems the only way to show how it seems like he shows favoritism towards some members -- worst part is im not even the one involved in it but i speak my mind and he asked "You guys figure out how we can stop shadiness and we'll do it in a heartbeat" well if its the people with 2 companies doing the shadiness and funnel b/s then either making them one company or let everyone have 2 companies if they want, so everyone can --- cutting to one company would stop the sending money to another or letting everyone have two would give everyone the chance to stay even, i dont see how hard that is to understand -- oh well like i say i like the game but speak my mind on whats wrong and right about the game and might not have an answer to solve the problem -- but as i say if its people with 2 companies doing it then why let them have 2 when no one else can. and i wasnt really asking to be banned just saying hey if thats the way you feel about me voicing my opinion then so be i guess -- i just dont see how you can stop it if you dont open companies back up or one per member period. anyway hopefully he still responds in threads and just doesnt even look at my post

Here are some options:

- your idea that all manager-to-manager transactions are visible to everyone.

- a hard cap on how big M-to-M transfers could be.

- no cap, but a flag goes up when when M-to-M transfers exceed a certain amount in a certain time period so that someone could check it out.

- no cap, but when when M-to-M transfers exceed a certain amount in a certain time period, the transfers are frozen until someone could check them out and approve the money changing hands.

the reason I edited my post out cause i had enough...

I told what I knew and tycoon told me...

he didnt say anything but instead locked it before it got worse...

and yes favoritsm is a part of this game somehow to what I saw in my PMs and Post here the past few days...

anyway yeah need somehow to fix it that you can see the transaction between 2 members...or make it 2 companies a member BUT no more transaction between 2 members...whatever...