Looks like theres new Competition

I ain't going to post the link as I ain't adversting for that crap game, but yea theres a new one that just came out. Needless to say I took a look and its booty IMO.

I was so glad when I found this game and they had a good training system. Why does all these boxing/wrestling/other MMA games think the training timer thing is a good idea.

Like seriously when I start a new fighter I dont' want to sit around at my PC watching a clock waiting for the next time I can hit the training button.

WTF is up with that? Who thought of that one? I can see some fanboys sitting all day long watching his timer go down thinking hes getting the edge by camping the training clock.

Oh boy I can't wait for 12mins from now, man I'm going to hit this training button and bam! I trained! Then if i can just sit around another 12mins I can get the next skill and yea buddy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CRAPLOAD!!!!

I'd seriously like to thank Tycoon for not going that route cuz as soon as I see a game with a training system like that I'm out! I love pro wrestling and really wanted to find a MMO wrestling game and when I can that tycoon wrestling game I was all pumped, up until I saw the training system was like the above!

same here, I just want to flame the guy who made massivefighting and this new one. Any game that rewards the retard camping his PC hitting a button every 2mins then 10mins then 20mins is not a game for me.

Its plain and simple retarded.

same here, I just want to flame the guy who made massivefighting and this new one. Any game that rewards the retard camping his PC hitting a button every 2mins then 10mins then 20mins is not a game for me.

Its plain and simple retarded.

yes its retarded. i want to flame people too. cause if they make a site and i dont like it, im gonna flame there asses. like a flamer. right lordthomasdrake right. the fan boys would laugh if they saw u in your wresling tights and homemade mask.

mmobaseball uses training like that and i dont mind it. Its not like you have to sit around constantly, if someone wants to do it and get more out of the game then by all means they have that right.

in the long run i spend too much time as it is focusing on being the greatest manager ever on this game i dont need any other mma games.

i tried mmarmy and it was crap

mmobaseball uses training like that and i dont mind it. Its not like you have to sit around constantly, if someone wants to do it and get more out of the game then by all means they have that right.

in the long run i spend too much time as it is focusing on being the greatest manager ever on this game i dont need any other mma games.

i tried mmarmy and it was crap

Do you know when season 2 begins? I hear next Monday, but I'm not so sure.

The problem with the clocks is when they are very demanding, if lets say the clock was only once a day then it would be fine, but when if forces you to wake up in the middle of the night to click then it is getting ridiculous. Also most those games give the VIP members huge advantages in the clicking wars, which basically kills off any non VIP chances.

Personally i am fine with it, depending on what demands there are

I know there's games out there that tick on a clock, where you get a click for however long between and then they set a max number.

For example you get a a click per hour and a max of 48 clicks you have to log in and use the clicks so it can refill, but a click per so many minutes with no accumulation is indeed stupid.