KAISER Fightwear

verbalkint

I'd just like to stop in and say how awesome it is to have been offered a sponsorship for my fighters! Especially from such a reputable and wonderfully managed company.

The designs are great, and I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can ship it to my fighters ASAP.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No prob man, Mihail is my buddy since years, that's were they came from lol... if you get into the game and stick around on logner term, i'm sure we see us at EFC very soon!

And here I thought you wanted to sponsor the fighters because they're standout talents! lol :)

Just filled the boxes in and all sponsored fighters will spend 10 minutes after each fight - win or lose - praising the omnipresence and divine superiority of the Kaiser brand and how it changed their lives for the better. Tears will be shed, and opponents will be strangled!

Jokes aside, Mihail is a great guy. It is an interesting situation; I'm mentoring him on another game in which i have years of experience, and he's mentoring me here. :)

And here I thought you wanted to sponsor the fighters because they're standout talents! lol :)

Just filled the boxes in and all sponsored fighters will spend 10 minutes after each fight - win or lose - praising the omnipresence and divine superiority of the Kaiser brand and how it changed their lives for the better. Tears will be shed, and opponents will be strangled!

Jokes aside, Mihail is a great guy. It is an interesting situation; I'm mentoring him on another game in which i have years of experience, and he's mentoring me here. :)

Yeah, he tod me... that's some sort of Formula 1/Racing browsergame, right? Next to Tycoon, i played Hattrick.org some years, bot nothing else really, maybe should check that out also.

Much appreciated with the shoutouts, but better hype your guys there, makes more sense. The real effect only kicks in when those shoutouts are made in the org where my store is merch partner (boosts the merch sales the org makes on the event). Hit me up when you create your 5th guy and i send a contract asap... oh and check out this here maybe, the day 2 contest is still ongoing. Next two days 100k up for grab each and on sunday 3 month vip!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42842

Don't leave out the opportunity to win 3 month free VIP i'm giving away in celebration of our big 100 weeks jubilee!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42942

As this day is a good oen for nostalgica, i brought back an old designs in a new look - "KAISER - Demon"!

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9923/h241.png

It's called Birch Std.

Guys, new KAISER spring collection will debut today in 4 hours from now, 00:00 GMT+1 - some quite neat new designs! Make sure you check this thread later and give me some feedback if you like!

Wow, didn't recognize it... It's the one I use for fighters name in posters :P But now that you said it, I can see it's the same :D