Ben Jewblinski is mah biotch!

As always you have a lot to say, as usual you really don't serve much function in this game.

You think me giving away money is bad for the game?

I think you being around this game is bad for it.

Lets settle this shit, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

At the Greatest event of all time, Ascension 100, I challenge you to a retirement match. Tyler Dignam vs Shogun Silva. The losing manager agrees to have his account deleted by Mike. This includes all fighters going up to free agency and all companies closing.

• Upvote 5

No I challenged you to come fight in Ascension for 2 million bucks just to show and you didn't take the fight Jacky. I've seen the HWP offers brah, they ain't 2 million a fight. Hell, if Halfbro Sammichguy can break free from Mother AA's tittie for a night I'll bet my account against yours at Ascension 100 instead.

You mad bro?

Come at me.

• Upvote 2

2 million or KFC and Vodka............ 1 fight deal or one of mothers 7 fight contracts..........

U scared bro?

Oh yeah, Snake the Pendulum 24-1

My ad block isn't showing me the video... sorry

It's ok Elton the rest of us find it hilarious. "It's so funny, cuz it's true…"

Edit: I posted the link in your guestbook, see what a nice guy I am?

Too bad youre such a fawktard

bbbbbbbb bennie and the jets

thegroovemonkey you latent little homosexual you, not that its a bad thing, just kinda embarrassing how you throw hate speach around like that.....

gosh, it must really stink to lay awake at night tasting the cold metal barrel and too afraid to just give it a little pull

bbbbbbbb bennie and the jets

thegroovemonkey you latent little homosexual you, not that its a bad thing, just kinda embarrassing how you throw hate speach around like that.....

gosh, it must really stink to lay awake at night tasting the cold metal barrel and too afraid to just give it a little pull

I don't own a gun

I was also unaware that liking the music of a gay man made me gay?