IQ test

I'm guessing the max is 150

Mike said it mimics real life IQ scores, so it is not a direct 150 point translation but more of a bell curve. 100 would be more like 75 in-game while 132 is the top 2% in real life which would be more like 147 in-game. My best so far has been 132. Sadly he also has my best skills and still can't manage to reach his full potential. I just had a fight where he outscored his opponent in every stat, had elite strength, and was set to 65% damage and still managed to lose every round. I just don't get it. He has some KO's though he never showed it on the TotT. Maybe I need to up his SHIG's even more He is currently at 50%.

Mike said it mimics real life IQ scores, so it is not a direct 150 point translation but more of a bell curve. 100 would be more like 75 in-game while 132 is the top 2% in real life which would be more like 147 in-game. My best so far has been 132. Sadly he also has my best skills and still can't manage to reach his full potential. I just had a fight where he outscored his opponent in every stat, had elite strength, and was set to 65% damage and still managed to lose every round. I just don't get it. He has some KO's though he never showed it on the TotT. Maybe I need to up his SHIG's even more He is currently at 50%.

I doubt that it mimics a bell curve, no matter what Mike says, but I understand what you are saying. Else it would be possible for fighters to have below 50, which is a bit ridiculous. Still, in my understanding it's just as likely to get 150 than it is to get 75 or 0, so it won't mimic a bell curve unless Mike adapted the number generator. I think that's unlikely considering how badly tuned the learning curves are.

I got one at 146, but still havn't gone 100% SHIG.

How it 100% SHIG working for you for that fighter?

Better than other fighters on 100% SHIG?

pretty good for him -- cant say i really notice a big difference or anything but he has beaten some fighters with much better skills

ive got one idiot as well, besides the genius i mentioned before (who fought so bad its not even worth mentioning).

The second one was around 90.

Its hidden, so theres chance of having 1 iq, thought average should be probably around 100-110, and under 80 should be problably treated like serious disfinction...

they should have separate events, or 'retard league' or something :P (i dont know if theres better word in english, if someone finds it insulting, i or mod can change it).

I got a ground guy that got over 120+, cant remember exactly... thought this would be a good thing but he's getting subbed all the time. But he learnes fast for an old guy. Maybe just my sliders but the shig aint saving him

getting subbed i would say is probably more heart or confidence than intelligence