Naming comp - 50k to winner.

So, I have done this before for manager name, got some awesome responses, and some erm... not so good ones. :) But, i'll try again, but this time for a clothing store. Winner will get 50k. Name as many as you like below. The comp will close in a day or two depending on how many responses. If someone can tie it in with "Sons of Anarchy" T.V program, that would be good.

Good luck...

P.s, I refuse to name it anything to do with Reach Promotions - they just went bust. :)

I haven't seen SoA as of yet, although I did recently purchase the first season on DVD, so I may not be an expert, BUT I do think it has to do with a drug dealing, no good, biker gang sooooooo....

Roadside Rapists

Skidmark Street

Carbureted Cuntz

Jax Sux Dix

Methods of Mayhem

sure bro, when i was 10 years old i was raped by a man, it was horrific, it was awful one of the worst things a person can endure, im 28 now and still to this day have several problems as a result, severe anxiety/panic problems, distrust, etc. i could go on but ill stop there....

like i said its distasteful to joke about rape, its not funny at all, its disgusting.

I was wanting to use this idea but never did because i suck at photo shop. I was going to open a clothing store calld Painted on Clothing where everything was painted on like this.

http://ikoupon.com/images/p_70_Painted-Clothes_146.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SntpJ1IZ5JI/TADm5N_SQxI/AAAAAAAABLY/qoXzgFVGRhw/s1600/Painted_Clothes_It_s_The_Best_Clothes_For_Women__34.jpg

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/05/01-07/Supergirl___Body_Paint_031.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sure bro, when i was 10 years old i was raped by a man, it was horrific, it was awful one of the worst things a person can endure, im 28 now and still to this day have several problems as a result, severe anxiety/panic problems, distrust, etc. i could go on but ill stop there....

like i said its distasteful to joke about rape, its not funny at all, its disgusting.

Well then. This just got awkward...

• Downvote 1

How does someone joking about it or not joking about it make you feel better or worse? When someone says a fat joke not directed at me or meant to insult me i dont scale a water tower with a rifle. It has no effect on me at all. There for i dont feel the need to sensor peoples speach or especially their humor. Im sorry for your terrible experience. But if the sheer mention of the subject effects you that bad i think it is something you will just have to bare. That subject is mentioned in some form or another in every form of media and news and all fo them are much more serious than someone doing something with no ill intent. People shouldnt walk on egg shells all over the world because of each individual persons personal problems. If he used something with Rape in it then it should be up to each individual persons decision wether to support that company. Therefore you dont need to tell him what he can and cant do as if there is no market for it it wont survive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How does someone joking about it or not joking about it make you feel better or worse? When someone says a fat joke not directed at me or meant to insult me i dont scale a water tower with a rifle. It has no effect on me at all. There for i dont feel the need to sensor peoples speach or especially their humor. Im sorry for your terrible experience. But if the sheer mention of the subject effects you that bad i think it is something you will just have to bare. That subject is mentioned in some form or another in every form of media and news and all fo them are much more serious than someone doing something with no ill intent. People shouldnt walk on egg shells all over the world because of each individual persons personal problems. If he used something with Rape in it then it should be up to each individual persons decision wether to support that company. Therefore you dont need to tell him what he can and cant do as if there is no market for it it wont survive.

Forgive him, he's butt hurt.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

• Upvote 1

you are making a lot of assumptions.

Sons of MMAnarchy

Winner!

ps. I already see where this thread is going with SmashedBrains and tp... Hopefully Im wrong and you guys can settle it via PM's becouse we dont need to hear all this in here.