Chrome browser

PBR

the same thing i have and thats not only on mmtycoon in other sites i have the same problems with chrome but other than that its a lot better browser!!!

Forums just aren't optimised for chrome sadly, you'll always get bugs when using the forums

this is the only forum i visit that has issues -- the other forums are vb and phpbb though -- trying to find more info on ipboard though and see just dont know anyone using it but here

I'll see how hard it would be to upgrade. If we paid for support then it wouldn't be hard but I don't cos it's too expensive, so we'll have to see :P

its to do with CKEditor which ipboard uses -- still looking around when i get a chance to find a work around or if a way to fix it -- not sure if you can just update it only

1340247655[/url]' post='375232']

this is the only forum i visit that has issues -- the other forums are vb and phpbb though -- trying to find more info on ipboard though and see just dont know anyone using it but here

Same, I think a lot of regulars would be happy to help finance a forum upgrade/revamp

Well guys I think I found the problem, it's the great greasemonkey script! Whenever I disable the "HpyeDisplayUser.user.js" extension, everything works fine!

So give this a try and let me know if it fixes it for you.

yea seemed to work so far -- odd how there are so many complaints about it on other forums too