Are the judges blind?!?!

All caps just makes you look like an idiot. But what happened to his face happened in the first round from one punch and it was a tiny. The rest of the fight Clay ran. Gray even put his hands down and let Clay tee off and that pussy went for a take down that he still missed. He's an embarrassment to MMA.

Lol ok bro whatever you gotta say to sleep at night

So u can break the rules if your opponent does? Bullshit!

I didnt say that. The ref didnt do his job. If he did then Clay would not have been allowed to run and none of th other things wuld have happen and Clay would have got his Mediocre skilled ass dealt with.

I too thought Guida had won the fight, by pretty much choosing when the action was going to happen and not happen as well as making his opponent miss with tons of his shots. I like how a lot of people here are talking badly about the way Guida danced around which clearly was a gameplan that definitely got in his opponent's head and are also probably the same people who congratulate Machida on not standing still to get hit. However I can make case for Maynard winning the fight purely on how so many judges score so high on octagon control these days. Maynard stayed pretty much closer to the center of the octagon the entire fight because of Guida's footwork.

Again, I'm no expert in combat sports. But that footwork just looked like a lot of walking backwards. Regardless, Clay is a veteran so if his footwork is giving his opponent octagon control(thus losing a big part of the fight), it's not a very good gameplan.

I felt Guida won also. But the judges punished him for fighting like a bitch. Its pretty reasonable to assume that if the croud is booing because you bored them to death the judges are probaley not to happy with you either. Most of the strikes Guida landed were because Gray was trying to make it a fight. Wat f Gray did the saem thing and just danced around? There wouldnt be a fight. So Gray tried to actually fight and had to be extra aggressive to a little careless because Guida was breakign the rules. The judges took that into account. If Guida actually fought Gray wouldnt have been hit as ofen as he was and he would have landed more.

He was using his footwork and speed in which isn't against the rules. Also if Maynard tried to do the same thing it wouldn't work for him because he is a flat footed fighter. It would be like a in-boxer trying to out-box an out-boxer. He didn't take the shots because he was trying to make it a fight, he took those shots because he was frustrated. Which was pretty evident and clear. Heck he was so ticked that when Guida tried to talk to him leaving the cage it still looked like Maynard wanted to punch him in the face.

I sleep just fine Jacky's multi. You act just liken him. But you should stop watching MMA until you learn a bit about it. The ref didn't warn him for running away for fun. Even the crowd turned against him he was so pathetic.

Lol call me The GOAT!

He was using his footwork and speed in which isn't against the rules. Also if Maynard tried to do the same thing it wouldn't work for him because he is a flat footed fighter. It would be like a in-boxer trying to out-box an out-boxer. He didn't take the shots because he was trying to make it a fight, he took those shots because he was frustrated. Which was pretty evident and clear. Heck he was so ticked that when Guida tried to talk to him leaving the cage it still looked like Maynard wanted to punch him in the face.

You listen to Florian too much. That wasn't footwork, that was sprinting away from his opponent.

2 head kicks. Yeah I saw em. But otherwise he ran. The ref even warned him for running. I've never seen a fighter warned for running away from a fight until tonight.

actually machida had been warned twice earlier on in his ufc career more than likely because they just weren't use to seeing such a defensive counter style.

I too thought Guida had won the fight, by pretty much choosing when the action was going to happen and not happen as well as making his opponent miss with tons of his shots. I like how a lot of people here are talking badly about the way Guida danced around which clearly was a gameplan that definitely got in his opponent's head and are also probably the same people who congratulate Machida on not standing still to get hit. However I can make case for Maynard winning the fight purely on how so many judges score so high on octagon control these days. Maynard stayed pretty much closer to the center of the octagon the entire fight because of Guida's footwork.

When Machida makes you miss he jumps in your ass when he can and takes advantage when you get out of position. Gray missed lunging punches and spun around and had his back to Clay who was still on his horse. His plan wasnt to make Gray miss but to avoid the fight. He only stuck to get away from Gay after Gray closed the distance. He never come forward and only fought to get away. It felt like watching a rape prevention class where one attacks and the other just tries to survive.

You listen to Florian too much. That wasn't footwork, that was sprinting away from his opponent.

Yeah the former pro mma fighter wouldnt know better than some guy on the internet.

It felt like watching a rape prevention class where one attacks and the other just tries to survive.

Okay that's just funny.

Disclaimer: BS was not making a joke about rape. He was making a satirical analogy. So shut up before you pretend to be offended.

Yeah the former pro mma fighter wouldnt know better than some guy on the internet.

Florian was doing his job, just like Joe does. When he knows the people at home are watching shit, he does his best to make it seem more interesting than it really is. Kenny is an excellent commentator in that regard.

He talked about his own fights more than the fight going on he's a terrible announcer. Listen to him all you want but he was bias that entire fight. He's a terrible announcer.

And weren't you that guy who had a forum post bitching about something and everyone found out you were a multi so you deleted your post?

He talked about his own fights more than the fight going on he's a terrible announcer. Listen to him all you want but he was bias that entire fight. He's a terrible announcer.

And weren't you that guy who had a forum post bitching about something and everyone found out you were a multi so you deleted your post?

:D get your facts straight kid.

No shit. Gray would be equally as frustrated verses any track athlete. Doesnt mean he is getting his ass kicked. We all knew he wasnt as fast as Guida. Guida should have used his speed to actually fight. What was Gray supposed to do? If he just stands there then there is no fight. If he is cautious he never closes the distance like Nate vs Starnes. He give everything he has to fight like he was paid to do and he had to get careless to do it. I dont mind making people miss and following a game plan but Guida had a huge style advantage in this fight and didnt have to fight liek that. It was going to be hard for Gray to make him miss and land on him if he did come to fight. There was no need to fight like that. I broke the figh down before the fight happed on the pickem thread. Clay was going to be to fast to get hti and to fast for Gray to shoot on him and the speed was exactly the way is suspected it would be. Clay could have done anything he wanted and did as little as possible.

So when Frankie danced around in circles to not let Maynard get comfortable it's footwork, but when Guida does it it's running? Riiiiigghhhtt I see and understand now. Let's do away with strategies and just start playing rock'em sock'em robots. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are one of those people who don't understand what MMA is or technical strategy and think gsp is guilty of lay-n-pray even though he the most active fighter in the history on the ground always landing strikes, constantly changing positions, and trying for occasional submissions. Yeah I'm guessing you are the type that would just prefer two guys stand in the center of the cage and not move and just punch and kick one another or maybe your about as smart as Cecil Peoples and think leg kicks don't count because they don't do damage too.

That fighter also picked Guida to win. Thats why he was on Guidas nuts 1 minute into the fight.

Okay that's just funny.

Disclaimer: BS was not making a joke about rape. He was making a satirical analogy. So shut up before you pretend to be offended.

LOL, i wouldnt want to be in poor taste!

That fighter also picked Guida to win. Thats why he was on Guidas nuts 1 minute into the fight.

Commentators are paid to be a tad biased and have their own opinions. Its called commentating.

So when Frankie danced around in circles to not let Maynard get comfortable it's footwork, but when Guida does it it's running? Riiiiigghhhtt I see and understand now. Let's do away with strategies and just start playing rock'em sock'em robots. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are one of those people who don't understand what MMA is or technical strategy and think gsp is guilty of lay-n-pray even though he the most active fighter in the history on the ground always landing strikes, constantly changing positions, and trying for occasional submissions. Yeah I'm guessing you are the type that would just prefer two guys stand in the center of the cage and not move and just punch and kick one another or maybe your about as smart as Cecil Peoples and think leg kicks don't count because they don't do damage too.

Haha, listen to the self proclaimed MMATycoon GOAT. What Clay did and what Frankie did was completely different. Frankie got rocked, ran and got his wits back and fought. Clay literally turned his back and sprinted for at least 10 minutes of the fight.