Are the judges blind?!?!

This is like machida vs rampage, wherein rampages just throws and misses for the first two rounds with machida just ducking and barely throwing anything. Except at this fight its 5 rounds of ducking for Guida.

Do i agree with the decision, no. But i understand the sentiments of the crowd and judges.

Maynard like rampage one by agression... Hmmmm you could consider that on all decision victory of leonard garcia

Why are you acting like Maynard got outlanded by any significant margin -- most rounds were pretty close in terms of strikes and Maynard was certainly throwing with more power.

Loss 29–13 Gray Maynard Decision (split) UFC on FX 4 June 22, 2012 5 5:00 Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

Loss 29–12 Ben Henderson Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos November 12, 2011 3 5:00 Anaheim, California, United States UFC Lightweight title eliminator; Fight of the Night.

Win 29–11 Anthony Pettis Decision (unanimous) The Ultimate Fighter 13 Finale June 4, 2011 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Win 28–11 Takanori Gomi Submission (guillotine choke) UFC 125 January 1, 2011 2 4:27 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Won Submission of the Night

Win 27–11 Rafael dos Anjos Submission (jaw injury) UFC 117 August 7, 2010 3 1:51 Oakland, California, United States

Win 26–11 Shannon Gugerty Submission (arm triangle choke) UFC Live: Vera vs. Jones March 21, 2010 2 3:40 Broomfield, Colorado, United States Won Submission of the Night

Loss 25–11 Kenny Florian Submission (rear naked choke) UFC 107 December 12, 2009 2 2:19 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Loss 25–10 Diego Sanchez Decision (split) The Ultimate Fighter: United States vs. United Kingdom Finale June 20, 2009 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Won Fight of the Night; Fight of the Year (2009).

Win 25–9 Nate Diaz Decision (split) UFC 94 January 31, 2009 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Won Fight of the Night

Win 24–9 Mac Danzig Decision (unanimous)

hmm his last 10 fights I think I see a few submissions there so come again with 9 out of his last 10 fights go to decision?

You are just wasting my time. You dont even pay attention to what is being said. Here is a quote. Take notice of the bold.

He like Karo Parysian. If you have never seen him before his fight looks excitng. But when you have seen all his fights and know 9 of his last 10 fights have gone the distance you know thereis no chance of a finish. I dotn mind decisions. But i dont like fights i know have ZERO chance of ending early. I may as well be watching a pillow fight.

I wasnt talking about Clay in that instance. Guida as i said has 9 decisions in 16 UFC fights. Those submissions you notice are verses bums. Gugerty had been submited in 2 of his last 3 fights going into that fight. Gomi is 2-3 in the UFC and has been submited 3 times(60% of his fights). That 3rd submission vs Dos Anjos well he was getting his ass kicked and it was an injury not a submission.

Guida was a step slower than Rafael dos Anjos all night, but a first-round punch on the button paid dividends in round three as his opponent succumbed to what likely will diagnosed as a broken jaw. A win is a win, and Guida will take this one and rock it like a bad hairdo. Oops.

Dos Anjos was just minutes away from a unanimous decision victory against Guida, but facial damage sustained in the first round sprouted more pain than he could handle when his face was squashed against the fence. It’s cliché to call him a quitter from your couch, but admittedly one would like to see a big-league fighter will himself through injury and adversity en route to victory.

In other words Guida has done nothing impressive.

Erik, I am not complaining about Maynard winning. I dont like Maynard, due to bitching on guida's hair and bitching on the edgar's draw. But he won me over in the 3-5 rounds especially, when he begged to be punched by guida in the end of the 4th.

I will be fan of maynard. Totally disappointed with guida, he was one of my favorite fighters.

Wait a second submitting Rafael dos Anjos clearly a bum because his bjj is so horrible and yeah Gomi is definitely a bum too.

You are an idiot. Anjos had a broken jaw from early in the fight. He wasnt caught in any submission hold by Guida. Watch the fights. Gomi USED TO BE GOOD. He is a bum now and has been for a long time. He landed a lucky punch on Tyson Griffin and even Dana White was trashing him sayin ghe got lucky and if he is going to hang in the UFC he will have to fight 10 times better. His only other win in the UFC was when the UFC brought in a bum from the Japanese circuit. Of the 3 loses of Course Clays was the least impressive. Gomi has been submited a lot in his career. Even in his prime.

You are an idiot. Anjos had a broken jaw from early in the fight. He wasnt caught in any submission hold by Guida. Watch the fights. Gomi USED TO BE GOOD. He is a bum now and has been for a long time. He landed a lucky punch on Tyson Griffin and even Dana White was trashing him sayin ghe got lucky and if he is going to hang in the UFC he will have to fight 10 times better. His only other win in the UFC was when the UFC brought in a bum from the Japanese circuit. Of the 3 loses of Course Clays was the least impressive. Gomi has been submited a lot in his career. Even in his prime.

Save your breath. Buddy is wrong in 90% of his posts but he'll act like he's right until you realize he's in special education and it's not worth arguing. Then once you give up he gets the thought that you gave up because he was right when in honesty people just give up because arguing with man with downs is pointless and leads to nothing but annoyance.

i would love to see a count of how many steps clay took in that fight, vs how many steps a fighter takes on average in a 5 round decision. he probably covered about 3 miles while running around during that fight.

They should have had one of those electric rabbits circling around the top of the cage cause Guida circled the inside of that cage like a Greyhound! No pun intended.

Ok yeah Maynard won but did the win move him up in the ranks , no.

Did we see a different Maynard than before , no.

I say we match up Maynard vs. Melendez for a matchup of the most shitty , hyped for no reason , lightweights that will never be UFC champ.

Does anyone really think Maynard would beat Bendo? No way in hell!

Please Guida is a boring fighter? Guida has some of the most memorable and best fights in all of MMA like the Guida vs Griffin fight is probably arguably the best fight in MMA history even though Guida lost that fight.

Guida sucks

Guida is boring

Guida have never made any interesting fight

Guida is scared

I felt Guida won also. But the judges punished him for fighting like a bitch. Its pretty reasonable to assume that if the croud is booing because you bored them to death the judges are probaley not to happy with you either. Most of the strikes Guida landed were because Gray was trying to make it a fight. Wat f Gray did the saem thing and just danced around? There wouldnt be a fight. So Gray tried to actually fight and had to be extra aggressive to a little careless because Guida was breakign the rules. The judges took that into account. If Guida actually fought Gray wouldnt have been hit as ofen as he was and he would have landed more.

fuck, first time i agree with one of ur post

All caps just makes you look like an idiot. But what happened to his face happened in the first round from one punch and it was a tiny. The rest of the fight Clay ran. Gray even put his hands down and let Clay tee off and that pussy went for a take down that he still missed. He's an embarrassment to MMA.

i hope dana sack him

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/clay-guida-20.jpghttp://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/gray-maynard-16.jpg

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af224/ProudFC/Screenshot2012-06-23at113210AM.png

Does this straighten out things a little for all the Guida fan boys?

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/clay-guida-20.jpghttp://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/gray-maynard-16.jpg

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af224/ProudFC/Screenshot2012-06-23at113210AM.png

Maynard still sucks.

Is their a link to the press conference ? It didnt stream on FB and i cant find it on youtube.