UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen II

Well everyone, let's see how this one turned out.............

BrainSmasher - 7

Erik - 7

CardiffWanderer - 7 (welcome back btw)

SinselessDan - 4

darlotom5 - 6

fpv - 7

Justus - 9

edgehead - 4

DeadlyDirk - 7

Mannetosen - 1 (what the hell happened?)

xanax - 6

Legendary xx - 6

CKeppelrun - 3

BuddyB - 7

AlexiZaitev - 9

Jacman - 7

Khan - 8

Legend2204 - 8

zac222 - 7

Cull911 - 8

roliveira2 - 5

rac2 - 9

brunoleonardo - 9

Banky - 7

humors - 11

kkw1998 - 8

d.c.a.m.i. - 6

verbalkint - 9

And the winner is..........................................humors?!?!?!?! with all 11 correct..................................humors, normally I wouldn't believe that you of all people would get very single pick right, but I'm going to give it to you. Where would you like me to send the 125k????

****BREAKING NEWS********

Chael shows up at Silva BBQ and smacks Silva's wife on the ass and says "Make mine Medium Rare...Just like i like it". Silva didnt do shit about it because he knows what happens in the real world without refs when Chael is on top of him for 5 minutes. Silva knows the cage with one following the rules and the other not is much different than a street fight with someone from the mean streets of West Lynn, Orgegon!!!!! We are hearing word that Chael really enjoyed his steak!

• Downvote 4

somebody plz link a gif for that sweetass spinning backfist that chael threw. probably the best ever and i think he almost ko'd himself on the fence lol.

Done!

http://images.4chan.org/sp/src/1341722573780.gif

• Upvote 3

And the winner is..........................................humors?!?!?!?! with all 11 correct..................................humors, normally I wouldn't believe that you of all people would get very single pick right, but I'm going to give it to you. Where would you like me to send the 125k????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

• Upvote 3

That's not how MMA math works. Styles make fights.

Yea I see what you're saying. Still, Sonnen/Machida, Sonnen/Evans...they sound interesting. But what I think is going to happen next is Sonnen/Wand. Hopefully anyway.

How has it taken so long for people to realize McKenzie can't take a body shot at all???? Any fight of his that I have watched, as soon as he is clipped with a body shot, he winces in pain.

Yea I see what you're saying. Still, Sonnen/Machida, Sonnen/Evans...they sound interesting. But what I think is going to happen next is Sonnen/Wand. Hopefully anyway.

Or vs franklin and then its just a waiting game for someone to take out Silva so Chael gets another shot. They could still do another Chael/Silva fight in Brazil if they wanted too. It would be hard to get good PPV buys here comparable to this one but it is still a fight they could sell if Chael won 4 good fights. Chael doesnt need to go anywhere right now. He has good fights out there and there is plenty of guys who could beat him and establish themselves as contenders also. Thats what i suspect the UFC will do. Feed him to an up and comer to boost them to title contention. Like Hector for example.

• Upvote 1

1 trt not roids

Getting a prescription for steroids doesn't magically change the substance in the needle he injects into his ass. Prescription or none, he is taking steroids. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Calling it something else doesn't change what it is.

• Upvote 2

Done!

Is braim storm and Sonnen are releated they both dont make sense when they talk. After the beat to say didnt would do shit at least Sonnen learned his lesson. I bet you he wont be asking for any medium rare steaks again. from a friend of mine who wanted his voice heard and i qoute. Edgars Simans" Saids that SONNEN ABSOLUTELY SUX"

on a related but completely unrelated note, if you don't order your steak at the most cooked medium rare, you're just wasting good meat.

and if you're worried about germs and what not, medium rare temperature wise is in the 140-145 degree range. The danger zone for food is 41-140, so you're good with a professional kitchen cooking your steak medium rare.

• Upvote 1

Is braim storm and Sonnen are releated they both dont make sense when they talk. After the beat to say didnt would do shit at least Sonnen learned his lesson. I bet you he wont be asking for any medium rare steaks again. from a friend of mine who wanted his voice heard and i qoute. Edgars Simans" Saids that SONNEN ABSOLUTELY SUX"

Once again we see How Roids Sonnen sucks. This guy has no heart and he quits. Lets take a look at how Roids Sonnen suck. First fight. Winning a fight for 4 1/2 rounds then I quit due to how I suck at defending against a choke. 2nd fight. Won the first round only to do what no man has done so dumb and attempt a spinning back fist that hit nothing but air (You suck move) and then Oh shit I fucked up again I quit. Then gets own and stop in the 2nd round and then got pat on the butt and was invited to come over and have some steak. It dont get any better than that.

I laughed my ass off and to piss the Roids Sonnen suck fans off, I won some real money which I will mark the Anderson Silva dollars.

I'm laughing stairght to the bank with this. AHAhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I put this into the google translator and it said "Fuck if i know". So you might have to say that again.

• Upvote 1

on a related but completely unrelated note, if you don't order your steak at the most cooked medium rare, you're just wasting good meat.

and if you're worried about germs and what not, medium rare temperature wise is in the 140-145 degree range. The danger zone for food is 41-140, so you're good with a professional kitchen cooking your steak medium rare.

That was actually funny. +1

I put this into the google translator and it said "Fuck if i know". So you might have to say that again.

I dont know if you realize but Roids Sonnen got his ass handed to him again.

This video reminds me of an old saying. " Now you see me and now you dont" Was he trying to hit the fence with that shot. Beats me is what Silva saids.

I dont know if you realize but Roids Sonnen got his ass handed to him again.

Technically he didn't get his ass handed to him the first time, but he did lose.

Watch the video closly and check out the guy filming it. Even he was wondering where Sonnen Dissapear to. Once again A class act by none other than Roids you suck Sonnen. This beat the Brock dance. Can anyone post both of them side by side. It should be fun. One guy break dancing while the other one trys to knock himself out. AHAHHAHAHHAA

Technically he didn't get his ass handed to him the first time, but he did lose.

Yea but this fight shows how he suck. I'm still laughing my ass off when sonnen did the ghost.