The League of Leagues 2.0 - Double Trouble!

LoL will continue as planned hopefully. Shiv i think is trying to find people to hold it in the LoL orgs again. The first LoL hasn't finished up yet so give it a bit of time.

I wonder what's the hold up though. I mean I personally can wait but if ppl start to drop out thats no good. :(

my guy for the no training part is ready and beating up some cans in lower tiers of QFC.

he was posted here right after creation and is at non training schedule without gym.

Hope it will go throught, im pumped. he seems to be rather injury prone but with decent power as well.

can't wait to see how my fighter "The Choco Taco" Shaquille Sanchez does in his fight tomorrow :boxing:

*edit*

he's a bleeder :(

meet his replacement, "Sticky" Mick Nelson

*edit 2*

16 day injury after a 3 minute win :(

meet his replacement, Jimmy "Jiminy" Jack

so Jimmy Jack had a shitty injury hidden. :suicide_anim:

then i had two more injury failboats:

"Snootch" Tommy Bilkins

"Dragon Balls" Sum Ting Wong

:suicide_anim: :suicide_anim:

none of those were created with injury hidden boosts. finally gave up and made a new one with the injury boost, we'll see how he does: "Real Steel" Troy Tungston

*edit*

jebus christ, this fucker got a creation boost to injury and KO'd his opponent in under a minute without getting hit once, and STILL has a 12 day injury. mother fucker :suicide_anim:

If Shivs not back by the next couple of weeks ill take care of it and make sure that the LoL season 1 people are paid. I'll prolly need a couple of people to run the orgs and shit. If you are interested in running the orgs let me know if hes not back by the time the semi's of the LoL season 1 is done ill step in and figure out a way to run this thing.

Edit

If you run the org for the LoL please note you will be fucking PAID. i ain't gonna take no profit off this LoL. Ill split it between the dudes running the orgs and prize money.

• Upvote 2