Humors Banned

I mean when you can post nazi symbols on people's walls what exactly can't you do?

Be a child molester? Murder someone? Steal money? Bomb a country?

• Upvote 1

Be a child molester? Murder someone? Steal money? Bomb a country?

Right because all those things have to do with this game right...... that was one of the stupidest posts I've ever read.

EDIT: usually your posts are very on point so I'm very suprised by the amount of stupidity of that post

Fair enough. I deserved that.

Answer me one question, honestly. Is it ruining the game for you? Are you not going to re-up VIP because of this?

Fair enough. I deserved that.

Answer me one question, honestly. Is it ruining the game for you? Are you not going to re-up VIP because of this?

of course he will he is swastifobic.

• Downvote 3

Your telling me its complete and utter bullshit people can say I'm whining all they want but the fact that buddies allowed to post swastikas on mine and other people's walls and all he has to do is bitch and whine and rebuy vip to get back is beyond ridiculous. What constitutes getting banned on here ? I mean when you can post nazi symbols on people's walls what exactly can't you do?

Put a cross or a statue

of course he will he is swastifobic.

I will put a cross on you humor . Ahahahaha

Welcome back to MMA tycoon. How was the vacation?

• Downvote 1

ye this shit is crazy just got banned form chat by crisse because i said yo nigas and he told me that i am racist :D this is fuck up.

I will put a cross on you humor . Ahahahaha

Welcome back to MMA tycoon. How was the vacation?

its all good in the hood niga :D

ye this shit is crazy just got banned form chat by crisse because i said yo nigas and he told me that i am racist :D this is fuck up.

Maybe he is. Let me take the time to educate people the word nigga means someone who is uneducated could be white or black it actually has no radical meaning. Look it up for all you who are uneducated and educate yourself of what the word means. I'm tired of hearing people complain about words people use without knowning the actuall meaning. Nigger or negro is refence to a slave bound in in chains against his or her will. Humor you are humorous. Education is the key my friends. Get it at a college or university near you. Peace and that's not a racial term.

Maybe he is. Let me take the time to educate people the word nigga means someone who is uneducated could be white or black it actually has no radical meaning. Look it up for all you who are uneducated and educate yourself of what the word means. I'm tired of hearing people complain about words people use without knowning the actuall meaning. Nigger or negro is refence to a slave bound in in chains against his or her will. Humor you are humorous. Education is the key my friends. Get it at a college or university near you. Peace and that's not a racial term.

crisse is idiot he doesn't knows further that his room ! i actually tried to explain him and showed the most subscribed youtube user http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga?feature=results_main but he still didn't understand anything :( i think he have problems with education or with family.

its all good in the hood niga :D

I'm educated so refer to me as bro. I'm good with that. I'm glad it's good but not in the hood or trees of that sort

I am black, and it is a deragotory/racist term no matter how you try and justify it. Also the definition, from any dictionary terms it so

So....stfu you ignorant asshats.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am black, and it is a deragotory/racist term no matter how you try and justify it. Also the definition, from any dictionary terms it so

You know what year we are in 2012 not 1914. So stop talking about things you don't know and go get a life and grow up. And it is asshole you ignorant keyboard warrior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm mixed. White people have been slaved for century's and blacks only been slaves for 400 years and you want to talk shit. You don't see white complaining about that I wonder why.

• Downvote 3

Please stop the violence.

There is no violence just dumb people talking dumb talk. That's why educating yourself is so important so you don't waste time living on the past and instead living for the future.

• Downvote 2

You know what year we are in 2012 not 1914. So stop talking about things you don't know and go get a life and grow up. And it is asshole you ignorant keyboard warrior.

You can't have it both ways. You can't talk about what the word used to mean, then say it's 2012....

The word faggot meant a pile of sticks.... back in the day. Now it's a hateful / derogatory word for a homosexual. Use of language is about what a common person would take as a meaning, not what they would take as a meaning several hundred years ago.

We have never allowed the use of any variant of the word nigger, even by known black players. Fact is, humors was given a chance and a fresh start, but with a short lease. He was told this. He was linked the rules.

Now NORMALLY, if someone says something like he did, without intending malice (as I believe he didn't intend malice) we would either give a strong warning or a short ban.

You can't have it both ways. You can't talk about what the word used to mean, then say it's 2012....

The word faggot meant a pile of sticks.... back in the day. Now it's a hateful / derogatory word for a homosexual. Use of language is about what a common person would take as a meaning, not what they would take as a meaning several hundred years ago.

We have never allowed the use of any variant of nigger, even by known black players. Fact is, humors was given a chance and a fresh start, but with a short lease. He was told this. He was linked the rules.

Now NORMALLY, if someone says something like he did, without intending malice (as I believe he didn't intend malice) we would either give a strong warning or a short ban.

Ok but I don't see how educating yourself a problem. If someone said something to me that is so call racist or racial I would be aware of the word first before I say anything. And like said before this is 2012 not 1914 so people should grow up and stop wasting time on the past. How would we go to the future if we still live in the past. You just get left behind lost in the wind. Anyways I'm out and done wasting my time on this topic. I get better things to do. It was fun but the buck stops here. Peace

• Downvote 1

Slavery was abolished in 1865, I'm not sure where the 1914 comes from. Also, friend, I'm talking about things I know about very well. Although it's completely irrelevant, since Merriam-Webster, Dictionary.com, Wikipedia, and Oxford Dictionaries all agree that the "Definition" which you so wrongly claimed in your last post, of the word is in fact derogatory, and you are in fact an ignorant douchetard.

I'm mixed. White people have been slaved for century's and blacks only been slaves for 400 years and you want to talk shit. You don't see white complaining about that I wonder why.

I'm not complaining about slavery at all, and I dare you to find anywhere where I have. Again, you're trying to totally avoid the point that you're completely A. Stupid and B. Wrong. I said I disapprove of the word, and that it is in fact racist and derogatory. As far as "Whites" complaining, they do so all the time, if they deem the word offensive to there particular group (Via Nationality, racial traits, etc.)

You see O' Learned one Legendary, their is a thing called Common Usage. You've claimed to be so intelligent, so I shouldn't need to explain it to you, but I shall do so for all the others. You see common usage changes a word. For example, the word in question. Maybe it was used to refer to what you said, but nearing 200 years of it being used as a derogatory phrase for blacks has changed that definition. This has happened, throughout history with various words, images, and phrases. Of course you knew that, because you're so smart and all.

• Upvote 2

Maybe he is. Let me take the time to educate people the word nigga means someone who is uneducated could be white or black it actually has no radical meaning. Look it up for all you who are non wiki'd and wiki yourself of what the word means. I'm tired of hearing people complain about words people use without knowning the actuall meaning. N*gger or negro is refence to a slave bound in in chains against his or her will. Humor you are humorous. Wiki is the key my friends. Get it on wikipedia or in an encyclopedia near you. Peace and that's not a racial term.

Had to change it up for you.

We know its 2012 and boy has times changed but there's a time and a place for you to discuss that (maybe at a KKK meeting or some shit). Not on a multi cultural game forum where people tend to come here to kick back and relax after a hard days work and you know enjoy themselfs. They don't need to put up with people using hate speech or shit like that. Most games have a 0 tolerance for racist bullshit because it can fuck with there income when people decide fuck this and go do something else with there spare time instead of logging in each day and seeing shit like this.

Maybe an idea for the improvements forum would be to have an ignore all button. When you ignore the person it basically stops you seeing anything to do with the player. You can't see there fighters, manager profile etc.

Had to change it up for you.

We know its 2012 and boy has times changed but there's a time and a place for you to discuss that (maybe at a KKK meeting or some shit). Not on a multi cultural game forum where people tend to come here to kick back and relax after a hard days work and you know enjoy themselfs. They don't need to put up with people using hate speech or shit like that. Most games have a 0 tolerance for racist bullshit because it can fuck with there income when people decide fuck this and go do something else with there spare time instead of logging in each day and seeing shit like this.

Maybe an idea for the improvements forum would be to have an ignore all button. When you ignore the person it basically stops you seeing anything to do with the player. You can't see there fighters, manager profile etc.

That could. Be a good idea. And I'm having the time of my life and I don't take anything on the web serious. I won't lose sleep and in a few hours I may indulge in drink, juice and have me some fun. Anything else will be bonus. Ahaahahahahahaaha. Sorry for people who can't have fun. Not my fault. Anyways bro have yourself a good night and try to have some fun ok. Peace