Fastest Learner

ajperok

Well I think I give up. Been trying to make a mega-learner with my 20th spot using the "fast learner" hidden.

I know Stu said he had a 7.25 or something, but what is the best?

The best I can seem to get is 6.75, and I'm growing impatient and not spending any more VIP.

What I did find interesting was how many "fast learners" still sucked (like 4.50 etc). I guess I had an disproportional number of low rolls, but yuck.

I think 7.1 is my fastest guy. Honestly, if a guy scores a 6 he is plenty fast enough for me. He will be a fucking badass by the time he's 22. I even keep guys if they score in the 5's as long as they seem to have potential in other areas. Although I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that I will never be the top manager, so I don't worry about it as much as some others do.

I think 7.1 is my fastest guy. Honestly, if a guy scores a 6 he is plenty fast enough for me. He will be a fucking badass by the time he's 22. I even keep guys if they score in the 5's as long as they seem to have potential in other areas. Although I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that I will never be the top manager, so I don't worry about it as much as some others do.

I agree, I usually don't use "fast learner" but then shoot for guys over 6, even 5 something once and a while, and for the most part there are so many other factors who knows.

But I was just going to piss around with my final spot to see what I would come up with.

wanna hear sumthin crazy?

my LoL guy was created at 25, i DIDN'T click "fast learner" and he STILL got a 7.3!

my most recent 22 year old was a 6.9

both of them are faster than my 2 latest 18 yr olds, which both were around 6's. def keepable if the hiddens are there tho. i usually have bad luck with fast learners tho...see bryant helix and an old fighter of mine named eric osiris. i just can't get them to perform well.

Just to add to Timeguardian´s question, do you guys work this out through the ´Fighter Skills Snapshot´ page? Sorry to be a pain, I have the scripts, if someone could briefly outline how to work out this learning speed it would be appreciated.

wanna hear sumthin crazy?

my LoL guy was created at 25, i DIDN'T click "fast learner" and he STILL got a 7.3!

my most recent 22 year old was a 6.9

both of them are faster than my 2 latest 18 yr olds, which both were around 6's. def keepable if the hiddens are there tho. i usually have bad luck with fast learners tho...see bryant helix and an old fighter of mine named eric osiris. i just can't get them to perform well.

and I've had a couple "fast learners" who were below 5..... I guess it is just 30 points.

yes, it need to be a 1 on 1 session and you go to the skills snap shot. all useless -- fighters start at 1.95 so when people refer to a 7.5 learner, they popped TO 7.5 they're not gaining 7.5 pts because that would put them at like 9.45 after 1 session

all the script does is attach a number to the bar chart.

Useless with 1 point is 1.95

- train a session (preferably 1 v 1), and see how high it goes.

How can you gauge a rough idea without any of these scripts I.e is it useless-- to useless++ a fast learner or what?

If anyone can drop me a message I'd like to discuss this more cos I think I have the slowest learners in the game, and have 2 slots for projects that I want to utilise to the best I can.

Alright fellas, im using google chrome and ive installed 'Skill snapshot stat extractor' and 'Skill progress stat extractor' and cannot get these things to work and being a fairly new manger seems like they would be useful to know. Any help appriciated (Sorry to jack the thread a little!)

I'm not 100% sure if there's much difference in using Chrome as opposed to Firefox, but here's how it should work.

You go to "My Stats" (which is located on the VIP Menu Bar). You then choose "Skills Snapshot". Now there's a dropdown box, and bars...directly below the bars should be a numerical value. You can choose whatever skill you'd like and it will show the numerical value of the stat you're looking for.

If you do not see the number values, then there's an issue with the add on script.

In answer to another question--if you don't have the script and want to identify if you have a fast learner, it will just take a little more time.

You could just do two one on one sessions, and if he gets to abysmal he's probably around the 6 range, but could be in the 7's (you'll at least know he's not a crap learner)...but better yet I'd do ten sessions one on one, if he hits mediocre--, he's very fast, even a feeble++ here might be acceptable, mediocre- would be one of the 7+ learners we're all salivating for.

Alright fellas, im using google chrome and ive installed 'Skill snapshot stat extractor' and 'Skill progress stat extractor' and cannot get these things to work and being a fairly new manger seems like they would be useful to know. Any help appriciated (Sorry to jack the thread a little!)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3854850/hypedisplayer.user.js

Note that your numbers will be different than the firefox script.

For example: My newly created fighter shows "300" in Chrome, but "945.00 (30.00%)" in Firefox for his overall stats. It appears that the Chrome script shows percentages while Firefox shows the number value.

No scripts needed to like this. if you use google chrome

You go to "My Stats" (which is located on the VIP Menu Bar). You then choose "Skills Snapshot". Now there's a dropdown box, choose your skill and you will see it in green bar, press on the green bar with with right side of mouse and ''Inspect element'' you will see there ''Attributes Style'' on right side and under him would be % of that that bar width. If you have 32,4% or 11% you just take 3 numbers inf there is only 2 put 0 as last one. you will get 324 or 110 then take that number and then multiply those numbers with 1.5 and then split with 10. So it will be (324*1,5)/10=48.6(thats your skill) (110*1.5)/10=16,5(thats your skill)