Rockhold/Kennedy Why?

Why does it feel like im watching two Lawyers fight each other? Neither guy seems to be a fighter. Im not high on either guys. I think they both seem under sized for the top guys and not spectacular at anything really. Both guys remind me of Mac Danzig. In great shape but not great athletes i guess. Cant put my finger on it.

First swatikas, now calling people too white, make up your mind Humors.

thats have nothing to do with racism just stereotype that to white people are all those lawyers and so on.

• Downvote 2

Pathetic Larkin on there begging for money. IF he wats to beg for money to can shake a can on a street corner. Zuffa already lose their ass on Strikeforce anyway. He is lucky to even have a fight contract that pays him more than a $50 gift card at Denny's.

do you even enjoy MMA or just complain about it all the time

and I don't know how you thought of Mac Danzig, reminded me more of ORtiz/Griffins fights where it's that evenly matched

Because Danzig is in good shape but due to him being a salad eating lesbian(Vegan) he dont have the size to compete with the top guys. I enjoy MMA. I dont have to have a fettish over the men who do it. What fight was you watching. Evenly matched? lol Rockhold won 4 rounds to 1. Got out punched 40-10 and the only thing he was able to do was land 40 piss poor leg kicks. Kennedy got outclassed the entire fight.

Nate looked ahhh.....Great. Pardon the pun. I expected him to lose. I felt Woodleys speed and youth would take Nate out on the feet and would win the fight anywhere it went. He did you his speed and almost pulled it off. But he couldnt put him away the couple times he rocked him and Nates superier skill and experience took over in the long run.

The fact that Nate was kicked out of the UFC for steroids and then his first fight back he gets the title in Strikeforce further proves that Strikeforce is a joke.

man did that fight suck ... strikeforce is a joke , wmma is the only good thing about it.

You are joke! Masvidal had a good fight Healy had a good fight Larkin had a good fight Marquardt had a good fight.

You are joke! Masvidal had a good fight Healy had a good fight Larkin had a good fight Marquardt had a good fight.

The Healy/Hirota fight would've been good.. if the ref hadn't been helping Healy every chance he got. He was also one of the judges that scored Elkins/Omigawa for Elkins, I hate to say it but.. racist or completely fucking drugged.

The Healy/Hirota fight would've been good.. if the ref hadn't been helping Healy every chance he got. He was also one of the judges that scored Elkins/Omigawa for Elkins, I hate to say it but.. racist or completely fucking drugged.

Whats his name?