CAGED GEAR

jeepis

Oooh, yeah, ran out of stock on the CG Basic Shorts, but I don't think I'll be buying new stock for them. I should really start selling a lot more 50 dollar things to pay off the debt, but that would be too far off my policy. I's stuck. What an elaborate bump this is... /me is sad

Your designs are nice, but stop acting like a dickhead like you did here. The OP's idea is valid, and maybe it doesn't need to be the very next thing that MMATycoon does for the game, but it would still be nice to have. I'll gladly spend more on clothing designed by someone that isn't abrasive to other players.

Your designs are nice, but stop acting like a dickhead like you did here. The OP's idea is valid, and maybe it doesn't need to be the very next thing that MMATycoon does for the game, but it would still be nice to have. I'll gladly spend more on clothing designed by someone that isn't abrasive to other players.

You got a deal. :D

Yeah, because it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to look at the "days to go" thing. Shit, why don't they just make a auto-training manager and auto-tactics-setter for lazy fucks like you?

I hope I wasn't too harsh, but that is seriously so pathetic if you can't just use your eyes and brain to figure out which fight is next. (I take that back if you are blind or mentally challenged (ADD doesn't count))

Haha I'm definitely one of those lazy fuckers. I think there should be an auto-tactic-setter, but I carefully monitor and set my tactics and would continue to do so.. just for the new people who get overwhelmed with that shit.

But I am buying a couple jack daniels tees as I type. One question, one question only... where the fuck is the hennessy shirt?

Haha I'm definitely one of those lazy fuckers. I think there should be an auto-tactic-setter, but I carefully monitor and set my tactics and would continue to do so.. just for the new people who get overwhelmed with that shit.

But I am buying a couple jack daniels tees as I type. One question, one question only... where the fuck is the hennessey shirt?

The Jack Daniel's label is an icon of pop culture, Hennessy's isn't.

The Jack Daniel's label is an icon of pop culture, Hennessy's isn't.

Golden, luminous, delightfully bright. A delicate, well balanced bouquet with notes of crystallized fruits, wild roses and the renowned ratio of very old cognac. The perfect combination of age and elegance. A fine blend of subtle qualities: the aromas intermingle and none is overdominant. Excellent long finish.

I cream my pants just reading that... good ol Hennessy.

• 2 weeks later...