How would you interpret this?

skipjack

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=353302

From about the third minute in the first round until the round ends (after getting rocked).

Is it heart, chin or just nothing?

Circumstances:

• Carlton were facing a heavy hitter with better striking than himself at that time
  • Carlton kept fighting while being rocked
  • Carlton took 3 strikes after being rocked (without recovering)

I honestly don't know how to read this.

Someone with this experience or that has an input on the incident?

granite chin and big heart

Naah, i wish but thats not the case. I'm sure.

Look at his first two fights revealing his highest hiddens. Granite chin would show up before KO Power for example. Then fighters that squared off with him in other fights showed that they "has the better chin" at the ToTT pre-talk. While not being granite chins.

Definitely got a big heart considering he got hit a few times after being rocked and kept going. Probably high confidence not to freeze up and turn into a punching bag as well.

By the way, you are on an incredible winning streak.

Look at his first two fights revealing his highest hiddens. Granite chin would show up before KO Power for example. Then fighters that squared off with him in other fights showed that they "has the better chin" at the ToTT pre-talk. While not being granite chins.

He probably has a ´solid chin´ or something like that then. Nearly all of your opponents wins were by KO so he had power, and your guy still survived.

Definitely got a big heart considering he got hit a few times after being rocked and kept going. Probably high confidence not to freeze up and turn into a punching bag as well.

Sounds reasonable. That along with his KO-power makes him to a fighter with good hiddens i assume then.

By the way, you are on an incredible winning streak.

Thank you. Glad to hear. I've been fighting at a really slow pace though and had to restart creating fighters since I builded my first fighters wrong from the start.

He probably has a ´solid chin´ or something like that then. Nearly all of your opponents wins were by KO so he had power, and your guy still survived.

Could be a solid/good chin but i think its a little less than that. Probably a normal chin or slightly better. Time will tell :)

Yes it shows KO power that doest mean he could not have chin and heart

I think it's done by 140-150

130-140

120-130

So I think if you have a granite 142 and a lethal high kicks 146

The granite will still show... It's why flexibility always shows up at 140, because it's close to the highest on the hierarchy

Am I wrong?

I thought whichever hidden had the highest pt value (goes 0-150 like skills) would show up on the TOT? Say your KO power is 145 and your granite chin is 140, wouldn't KO power show up instead?

Nah, hiddens have priorities and are shown primarily based on them. Thats why "insanely flexible" always shows up on the left side of ToTT when a fighter has 130+ flex, regardless of everything else (otherwise every fighter would be cardio machine/powerful at every side as you usually have 145++ in cardio/str).

• Upvote 1

Yes, and there are cases when "insanely flexible" even takes over granite chin on the ToTT.

Its not cases, its every time (on the left side of ToTT, IF doesnt show at right side).