who the fuck wants war?

Ohhhhh. Didn't even think of that.

Do you really think Humors is that crafty?

I don't think it's coincidence that it was part of the reason for his initial ban when he was posting it on peoples wall and now the outer part of the flag is his signature. So in other words, I know he knew what he was doing.

On a side note, I found humours facebook. Here's his profile picture! :)

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/24/5e1ee44d-87ed-4ce3-bfe8-e7f973ddbd5b.jpg

• Upvote 2

I put 2 and 2 together right before minark posted the flag, maybe a coincidence but "WAR" and the new flag sig??? He was baiting everyone, me's think!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zdy4gn.jpg

I put 2 and 2 together right before minark posted the flag, maybe a coincidence but "WAR" and the new flag sig??? He was baiting everyone, me's think!

Several years ago I worked as a mental health therapist in an outpatient setting and there was this very colorful and mildly developmentally delayed guy whose attention-seeking behavior totally reminds me of this 'lil histrionic character we got here. Just thrives on negative attention and loves drama; he'd "cut his wrists" with plastic ware on daily occasion and just try to incite shit at every opportunity.

What is the challenge Humors? I would gladly take your 1 million, but I cant even figure out what the fuck you are talking about. Right now you guys are 18-14 with a opp hype of 64 this month. That's pretty unimpressive, actually it down right sucks

Five days until Edgar Simans is mine.

Nice one, take a swipe at an alliance with lots of new managers in. Can't help but think if it had been humors making a similar comment then you'd be on the bandwagon attacking him for having a go at newer managers. I don't really get involved with these types of threads but when I do I notice the hypocrisy from some members aimed at humors.

The alliance welcomes new managers unlike some that are obviously set up so the member can say 'hey, look at us, aren't we fantastic'. I don't care if everyone sets their sliders with their eyes closed (it might actually help me if I did that lol) as long as we're getting along on the whole.

That's all :)

• Upvote 2

To me it WAS entertaining... for a very brief perioid of time. Now it's gotten old.

For someone who hates humors so much you sure as hell follow him around a lot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For someone who hates humors so much you sure as hell follow him around a lot.

What? What's innit for you who ever you are? I don't know about your forum tendencies but I don't "follow" anyone. Im just very active here. Also, hate is pretty excessive word for people who know each other via internet and/or a game forum. I don't hate humors. I dislike his behaviour.

Other than that you're almost completely maybe definately right. Good job! :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

What? What's innit for you who ever you are? I don't know about your forum tendencies but I don't "follow" anyone. Im just very active here. Also, hate is pretty excessive word for people who know each other via internet and/or a game forum. I don't hate humors. I dislike his behaviour.

Other than that you're almost completely maybe definately right. Good job! :thumbup:

Just making an observation. Think I might be on to something here :)