STP vs Halo for $1 Million - 1 round

jacky67

If i remember correctly Jacky responded to Big Tree hyping his fighter by saying STP would KO his fighter in 5 seconds. I don't recall any actual challenge, just an offhand trolling insult. So basically Jacky sucked you right into the Jacky vortex and got all of the Jacky-haters panties into a bunch over one sentence. Which I'm sure was his intent all along.

STP doesn't need to fight, Jacky has already won.

Then he replied by saying "Would you like to place $1 mil on it? I'll give you a whole round." and Jacky accepted.

Jacky won't accept, because STP still has a sore butt from his loss back in May. He may never recover after the butt raping he took. Jacky doesn't want all the fight fans to see him limping around in the cage like he has a corn cob stuck up his behind. Jacky is a good manager and nobody can take that from him, but the fights always have to be to his liking all the time or the fights don't take place.

I don't see why STP needs more than one round in this fight anyways. If he is as good as Jacky thinks he is then one round should be plenty of time to beat BigTree's fighter who is statistically outmatched in every aspect of the fight. What's the difference in a one round fight or a three round fight here. A win is a win on STP's record so there isn't anything to be lost.

This fight is ON!!! THE FIGHT!!!

I shot Mike an email stating that if either one of us fail to pay on this bet that he will delete our account...I'll assume you are okay with that

Like if i could trust Mike,

we all know he won't bann you, so don't look an easy way out. If you don't pay it's ur responsability not mike's.

Be a man and take responsability for your acts, no need a third man, 09th september i kick your ass and ou will owe me 1M, get the cash ready.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This fight is ON!!! THE FIGHT!!!

I shot Mike an email stating that if either one of us fail to pay on this bet that he will delete our account...I'll assume you are okay with that

And in the event of a no contest?