Hello,New Guy here :)

You apply for a mentor and if he accepts, he can be allowed to see your fighters skills and you slider setting to help you out. Obviously some mentors are better then others and will spend more time helping you then others. Here is a list of the top mentors by mentee's records, but obviously not all of them are going to be available.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/rankingsmentors.php

PS, they can't adjust your sliders only just see them and help you with where to set them. Typically they will help with training and building advise also.

You apply for a mentor and if he accepts, he can be allowed to see your fighters skills and you slider setting to help you out. Obviously some mentors are better then others and will spend more time helping you then others. Here is a list of the top mentors by mentee's records, but obviously not all of them are going to be available.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/rankingsmentors.php

PS, they can't adjust your sliders only just see them and help you with where to set them. Typically they will help with training and building advise also.

Presumably you are referring to the Free Agents list. I have hired three of them altogether. The results have been mixed. I had one guy that performed at about 50% was a slightly below average learner and performed badly enough that I eventually cut him loose.

I have another guy that is stomping ass through the division he is in. He has devastating knockout power and other great hiddens and is a fast learner despite being 29 years old and lastly I have another who is over all a good learner has good hiddens, but the build was pretty bad initially. I have worked hard to improve his build and I have done pretty good in that regard, but he is still very much a work in progress.

The bottom line is that FAs can be very rewarding and can earn you some money, especially good when you are just learning the game or are training up your projects. It would not be bad to pick up one or two and make use of them while you are building your camp up. Might even give you some insight into making proper builds and even how to set sliders. On the other hand a bad pick and you end up with someone else's garbage.

Ultimately I would conclude that picking up one or two for your roster would not be a bad thing, as long as you can pick a good one and make it work for you.

Presumably you are referring to the Free Agents list. I have hired three of them altogether. The results have been mixed. I had one guy that performed at about 50% was a slightly below average learner and performed badly enough that I eventually cut him loose.

I have another guy that is stomping ass through the division he is in. He has devastating knockout power and other great hiddens and is a fast learner despite being 29 years old and lastly I have another who is over all a good learner has good hiddens, but the build was pretty bad initially. I have worked hard to improve his build and I have done pretty good in that regard, but he is still very much a work in progress.

The bottom line is that FAs can be very rewarding and can earn you some money, especially good when you are just learning the game or are training up your projects. It would not be bad to pick up one or two and make use of them while you are building your camp up. Might even give you some insight into making proper builds and even how to set sliders. On the other hand a bad pick and you end up with someone else's garbage.

Ultimately I would conclude that picking up one or two for your roster would not be a bad thing, as long as you can pick a good one and make it work for you.

Thanks,one more thing you mentions hiddens..

I always put random so i get 7.7 points instead of 7,is that a good thing or bad.

I didnt really understand hiddens 100% caz is seems that no matter what i choose he will randomly atribute it according to my fighter :D

Choosing hidden's just assures that you will get 30 points bonus on the ones you choose. This just means if you choose Chin, then what ever number you roll on chin it will add 30 points to it. So if you rolled a 72 by the engine generator for chin it will add 30 point to it for a total of 103 points in chin.

If you do random it just adds 10% to each hidden so chin would be about 80 instead of 72, but you get 10% on all hidden's not just a bonus of 30 points for 3 of them like choosing.

Choosing hidden's just assures that you will get 30 points bonus on the ones you choose. This just means if you choose Chin, then what ever number you roll on chin it will add 30 points to it. So if you rolled a 72 by the engine generator for chin it will add 30 point to it for a total of 103 points in chin.

If you do random it just adds 10% to each hidden so chin would be about 80 instead of 72, but you get 10% on all hidden's not just a bonus of 30 points for 3 of them like choosing.

Oh,didnt know that :D Thanks

Hello guys,another question about QFC tournement for non vip entry.

So it says No training allowed,is that only that i cant train or i cant even be in some gym?

Is there any prize for 2nd place to get VIP?

And what do you suggest as a best build.I am torn bethween Boxing and not sure should i go wrestling or BJJ.

What do you think its best,and should i make his conditioning like 9-10 or? How to distribut that stuff hiddens etc.

Thank a lot,btw friend wants to join that i have VIP already,i am helping him out caz i know game is pretty confusing

at beggining,so i just wanna make sure he doesnt enter tournent and to do something wrong.

Thanks.

Hello guys,another question about QFC tournement for non vip entry.

So it says No training allowed,is that only that i cant train or i cant even be in some gym?

Is there any prize for 2nd place to get VIP?

And what do you suggest as a best build.I am torn bethween Boxing and not sure should i go wrestling or BJJ.

What do you think its best,and should i make his conditioning like 9-10 or? How to distribut that stuff hiddens etc.

Thank a lot,btw friend wants to join that i have VIP already,i am helping him out caz i know game is pretty confusing

at beggining,so i just wanna make sure he doesnt enter tournent and to do something wrong.

Thanks.

Why would you want to be in a gym if you can't train? As for best build I'd say wrestling with a little bjj would be a good build for a qfc tourny. Check the Intelligence, chin, and heart hiddens. That's just my opinion i'm sure others might think differently.

Why would you want to be in a gym if you can't train? As for best build I'd say wrestling with a little bjj would be a good build for a qfc tourny. Check the Intelligence, chin, and heart hiddens. That's just my opinion i'm sure others might think differently.

How can i check intelligence chin etc?

What Mario meant was at fighter creation to pick those hiddens. That will give you a +30 points in those three hiddens which should give you above average rolls in those skills.

Oh,thanks.If i remember good there are 7 of them,so i can choose 3 max and get +30 on those ability's? Aptitude (Natural Ability)

We were thinking off going wrestling/ground game like purple belt and proficient wrestling with good striking defense.

Hope that does good.

I have another clothing question,and can also be for nutrition.

I bought clothers for my fighters 2sets i bought and they have that magic white shirt that they always have so 3 sets.

Does clothes that cost 300$ do better for moral or? And do they need to me in set or i can buy randomly.

Thx.

$5 shirts work the same as $300 shirts I'm 99% certain.

I used to think this, but now I am not certain. $300 might be made of better material and therefore last longer. Someone with a clothing company may need to weigh in on this though to confirm or deny that. I should think that it makes some difference, otherwise.. what is the point? I would never pay $300 for a shirt if that was the case. Frankly I would like to know for sure on this one myself.

I used to think this, but now I am not certain. $300 might be made of better material and therefore last longer. Someone with a clothing company may need to weigh in on this though to confirm or deny that. I should think that it makes some difference, otherwise.. what is the point? I would never pay $300 for a shirt if that was the case. Frankly I would like to know for sure on this one myself.

No i'm almost positive all clothing is the same, other then the design of course.

I have another clothing question,and can also be for nutrition.

I bought clothers for my fighters 2sets i bought and they have that magic white shirt that they always have so 3 sets.

Does clothes that cost 300$ do better for moral or? And do they need to me in set or i can buy randomly.

Thx.

It's all the same, 5$ is as good as 300$ and they don't need to match.

Hello,i am changing my fighters clothes every day...and few of them are actually getting lower moral...

One of them was 92% 3days ago and i change every day diffrent set and now he has 88%...

Why is that