Hello,New Guy here :)

Did he have a fight that he lost?

No,he is 2-0 energy always above 90%,i wrote down now their moral and i will follow how it goes :D

Since i chagne clothes every day to each fighter.

No,he is 2-0 energy always above 90%,i wrote down now their moral and i will follow how it goes :D

Since i chagne clothes every day to each fighter.

I just looked at your 2-0 fighters. They do not have new clothes. They all have the "magic" white shirt and shorts.

You need to go to a clothing company and actually buy some new clothes and it will raise their morale.

I just looked at your 2-0 fighters. They do not have new clothes. They all have the "magic" white shirt and shorts.

You need to go to a clothing company and actually buy some new clothes and it will raise their morale.

I did,they all have 3sets,i changed them but never from 1 to 2 then 1 again,i go 1 2 3,1 2 3...

If i explaind good :D

So white "magic" shirt and shorts dont work or?

I tought it doesnt matter what they have as long as you change it,do they need to have same sets of clothing or?

I did,they all have 3sets,i changed them but never from 1 to 2 then 1 again,i go 1 2 3,1 2 3...

If i explaind good :D

So white "magic" shirt and shorts dont work or?

I tought it doesnt matter what they have as long as you change it,do they need to have same sets of clothing or?

As Eddie said the white shirt and shorts won't help. You also do not need clothes to match or be part of a set.

Here's a link to a great clothing company with many cool designs... Kaiser Clothing.

Ok thanks a lot

No problem. Remember also that the clothes will only help boost morale when they are new. Since you're VIP you can see the quality number. I've read and heard different opinions on how new the clothes need to be to boost morale. If the fighter has max morale this isn't a concern but if you are trying to boost it I'd say keep them in clothes rated 145-150.

No problem. Remember also that the clothes will only help boost morale when they are new. Since you're VIP you can see the quality number. I've read and heard different opinions on how new the clothes need to be to boost morale. If the fighter has max morale this isn't a concern but if you are trying to boost it I'd say keep them in clothes rated 145-150.

Oh,didnt even notice that,nice i will keep an eye to that,cheers.

If your fighter isn't training his morale will go down too. For the most part I never change my clothes unless my fighter is some how low morale or if the clothing gets below 100.

Clothing doesn't make much difference tho either way I don't think. It's all about training and winning fights. A lot of the time when I'm making a 18 year old prodigy ill just leave the magic shirt n shorts on and his morale tends to stay at 95-100

• Downvote 2

This I did not know... I guess I will have to buy more clothes...

just below (if I remember correctly) 146 won't add moral but it will hold it pretty well until they start getting below 130 or so. I run them down to 130 sometimes and see little drop if any. If you have plenty of money, then I just use cheap clothing and change mostly at 144 will training up guys that don't fight much

just below (if I remember correctly) 146 won't add moral but it will hold it pretty well until they start getting below 130 or so. I run them down to 130 sometimes and see little drop if any. If you have plenty of money, then I just use cheap clothing and change mostly at 144 will training up guys that don't fight much

This is one aspect of the game that I really hate. I hate having to play dress up just to keep my fighters happy. I would buy clothing regardless of the morale boost just because they look cool. I am even OK with them degrading otherwise the clothing guys would never make any money, but I play for fights and such. I couldn't give two shits about changing my clothes to make my virtual fighter happy. It is what it is but it has always irritated me

This is one aspect of the game that I really hate. I hate having to play dress up just to keep my fighters happy. I would buy clothing regardless of the morale boost just because they look cool. I am even OK with them degrading otherwise the clothing guys would never make any money, but I play for fights and such. I couldn't give two shits about changing my clothes to make my virtual fighter happy. It is what it is but it has always irritated me

Agreed.

Nope. you can set those tactics 30 seconds before and it will not make any difference. te game simply reads the settings and plugs them into the formula

Thats what i tought but better to be sure :D

Nope. you can set those tactics 30 seconds before and it will not make any difference. te game simply reads the settings and plugs them into the formula

I sometimes wondered about this and thought it would be somewhat better that if you keep fightplan for long time to have better impact as fighter "learns" how to do it. If you change it on the short notice drastically, like 3 days before fight, it could have *small* effect on implementation as you came of with new gameplan...but obviously, as game is dicesided as it already is, i dont think it's such great idea.

I sometimes wondered about this and thought it would be somewhat better that if you keep fightplan for long time to have better impact as fighter "learns" how to do it. If you change it on the short notice drastically, like 3 days before fight, it could have *small* effect on implementation as you came of with new gameplan...but obviously, as game is dicesided as it already is, i dont think it's such great idea.

Yeah, if I understand you correctly. The game is numerical and not iterative. Meaning that it doesn't evolve your gameplan as your fighter gets better. At least not in a substantial way. It is possible, although I am not sure that as your fighter gains experience that he will get better with the SHIG setting. Possibly. I know that experience is supposed to play some factor in your fighter's performance, but I am not sure to what extent or in what way.

If your fighter isn't training his morale will go down too. For the most part I never change my clothes unless my fighter is some how low morale or if the clothing gets below 100.

Clothing doesn't make much difference tho either way I don't think. It's all about training and winning fights. A lot of the time when I'm making a 18 year old prodigy ill just leave the magic shirt n shorts on and his morale tends to stay at 95-100

I don't know why this got -1'ed because I'm pretty sure this is true. I've had guys I've plucked off of free agency, who haven't trained in weeks or months, improve morale after one training session (I know because I micromanage the shit out of my fighters), so it stands to reason they would lose morale from lack of training. If I'm not mistaken, they'll also lose a bit of morale from a lack of training diversity too.

I don't know why this got -1'ed because I'm pretty sure this is true. I've had guys I've plucked off of free agency, who haven't trained in weeks or months, improve morale after one training session (I know because I micromanage the shit out of my fighters), so it stands to reason they would lose morale from lack of training. If I'm not mistaken, they'll also lose a bit of morale from a lack of training diversity too.

Don't know if that is true or not, but it is certainly something to think about. Otherwise I agree with this post entirely (and not disagreeing on any particular points either).

I assume you changed the fighter's dirty, smelly clothes and/or removed him from the ratty, decrepit gym he was a member of but not training in? I've never, ever seen anything to substantiate this claim myself. However, I have had a lot of fighters who've gone the distance in five round wars and consequently have not been able to train for a long time. As long as they won their fight, the morale stayed at 100% right up until they started training again.

Edit: As for the training diversity morale loss, I won't say I'm absolutely confident it's false, but I'm pretty sure it is. It sounds to me like someone got confused about back to back sparring and started spreading his own version of the truth. I almost always start my guys with low cardio and strength and after checking learning speed/throwing them in a few QFCs, I put them through two weeks of intense cardio and two weeks of intense strength. I cannot say that I've ever thought that they lost more morale in those weeks compared to the others and I too micromanage the shit out of my guys.

I assume you changed the fighter's dirty, smelly clothes and/or removed him from the ratty, decrepit gym he was a member of but not training in? I've never, ever seen anything to substantiate this claim myself. However, I have had a lot of fighters who've gone the distance in five round wars and consequently have not been able to train for a long time. As long as they won their fight, the morale stayed at 100% right up until they started training again.

Edit: As for the training diversity morale loss, I won't say I'm absolutely confident it's false, but I'm pretty sure it is. It sounds to me like someone got confused about back to back sparring and started spreading his own version of the truth. I almost always start my guys with low cardio and strength and after checking learning speed/throwing them in a few QFCs, I put them through two weeks of intense cardio and two weeks of intense strength. I cannot say that I've ever thought that they lost more morale in those weeks compared to the others and I too micromanage the shit out of my guys.

Yes, I did change their clothes, but when you change their clothes you don't see an immediate improvement - unless you change them right before the daily update - like I've seen after putting them back in training after a hiatus. I'm talking right after only ONE training session. Granted, the morale boost was only three or four percentage points, but that still counts as a boost.

Regarding your edit: Copied from the wiki: Your fighter starts with a maximum level of morale and this level is affected by a number of factors within the game;

• Fight results (winning/losing).
  • Gym cleanliness.
  • Moving locations/changing base.
  • Running out of money in certain situations.

The highlighted wording suggests that this is not an exhaustive list of factors. Especially when the fact that the confidence hidden isn't even mentioned as having an effect on morale. Who's to say that a lack of diversity in training can't?

You'll note that I said, "if I'm not mistaken". I'm really not sure how that could be translated as "spreading my own version of the truth". In actuality, I think that fighters will lose morale if their training is too one sided over a long period of time. I apologize to anyone who took that to mean I know that it is true, because I don't.