Hello,New Guy here :)

Skill maintenance page shows your tickers.

If the bar is grey skills can't decline.

If there is orange over the grey that's fine.

When the bar turns green it means the skill is high enough to decline.

When the orange covers the green it turns red and you will start declining in that skill.

Tickers are reset when you fight.

They also reset when you train that skill.

Tickers are paused during holiday mode and before and after a fight.

Hope this helps man.

That's not 100% accurate. When you train a skill the ticker will be reduced, but not always all the way reset. At least not for every skill. It depends on how high that skill is.

Thanks a lot man i think i got it a litle better not,not really sure what ticker means but i think i will figure it out :D

So pretty if my orange over gray comes to end of line that skill will improve? And if its green and red startes coming to end of green it will go down?

No, no no... As Mario says later tickers are only measuring, if and when a skill will decline. The orange bar is sort of an indicator of how long it has been (relative to other skills) since you've trained it, and how close to losing skill points it is.

If the orange bar has passed your gray bar that portion will turn red. As it is in the red, you begin to lose points for every session it remains in the red. If you get on it right away and train the skill, it will drop the bar back down and it should go back to being an Orange bar, and the loss of points will stop. You will also probably gain some points back. Maybe even more than you lost from being in the red.

However, if you neglect that skill still further, and don't train it, then it will continue to decline. To make matters worse, the skill will lose more an more points every day it remains in the red. I think there is currently a cap to how many points you can lose in a single session. I believe that is at 1 point per session that is can decline. I am not positive what that limit is at the moment.

Yeah that's on the Tycoon assistant page if you have VIP.

Again, he is correct. The Tycoon Assistant page will list all of your fighter's current training and current skill levels with minus(-), and plus(+) signs after them. Two minus signs means that the skill is low in the range progressing up through two ++ which indicates that it is in the higher part of the range and will soon pop.

As an example, let's say that you have a newly created fighter with Proficient Punches. Since a newly created fighter will have the lowest number possible for a skill to be at a certain level that means that his Punches skill is 70.00. If you were to look at that on the Tycoon Assistant it would show Proficient--. That means that the skill is between 70 and 72.4.

After a few Punch Technique training sessions you look at the Tycoon Assistant and it shows Punches as Proficient+. That means that you Punches skill is between 75.00 and 77.50.

If you click the blue circle with the i in it on the Tycoon Assistant page it will take you to the appropriate Wiki page on the topic. It will also give you the exact levels at which those "mini-pops" will happen. But for ease of reference in here I will post the link directly to that page.

Brutal post Warwynd now i got it thanks a lot man.

IT was abit confusing but doesnt sound to hard now i just have to pay attention and everything should be fine :)

Thanks guys.

Brutal post? I was not trying to be brutal or mean. Obviously Mario didn't take it that way either. If anyone did take it that way I apologize. It was not my intent.

Hehe no i ment like brutally good,caz you explaind it all in depth.

I maby used a wrong word or in a wrong way buy anyways i ment to say very good post and explanation :D

Yeah he did explain it very well and in depth, hopefully it makes sense to you now.

Yeah i got it now,thanks both.

Btw i got a fight coming up,and my opponent has no moral at all,does that effect fight a lot.

And he has to cut a lot of weight will that weakean him abit or? :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=192813 me

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=181228 him

Yeah i got it now,thanks both.

Btw i got a fight coming up,and my opponent has no moral at all,does that effect fight a lot.

And he has to cut a lot of weight will that weakean him abit or? :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=192813 me

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=181228 him

I assume that the fight is in the 185 lb division. If so then the guy will have no trouble making weight. Moral on the other hand... Geeze! This guy's morale is in the toilet... if he doesn't kill himself before the fight you will kill him in the ring. Morale that low means this guys will be almost completely useless

I assume that the fight is in the 185 lb division. If so then the guy will have no trouble making weight. Moral on the other hand... Geeze! This guy's morale is in the toilet... if he doesn't kill himself before the fight you will kill him in the ring. Morale that low means this guys will be almost completely useless

Yeah fight is in 185. Haha good stuff,is there a way he can get up that much moral in 14days,that's when we should fight.

He didnt accept fight yet,but i'l train a lot of takedown defense and cardio for this one,and some stand up ofc :D

One of my fighters lost and his morale dropped to 0, his morale was back to 100% after 5 days of changing clothes.

Nice.... I gotta fight like Hell to get Morale back up that high... mostly because the changing clothes thing just annoys the shit out of me. I do not think of playing dress up when I play a game about MMA. I buy clothes because I think they look cool or whatever. Having to change clothes all the time to get your morale back is just annoying to me.

That said it must be because I am not diligent enough about it to actually get it back up that high.

I think he means how does someone else buy his VIP. I am gathering that he doesn't have a Pay Pal account himself and is planning to give the money to a friend and they will purchase the VIP for him, but he needs to know how someone can buy VIP for someone else.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do that. You could try just using your credit card... I am pretty sure that's how I did it... been a minute since I bought VIP. lol

I think he means how does someone else buy his VIP. I am gathering that he doesn't have a Pay Pal account himself and is planning to give the money to a friend and they will purchase the VIP for him, but he needs to know how someone can buy VIP for someone else.

Unfortunately I do not know how to do that. You could try just using your credit card... I am pretty sure that's how I did it... been a minute since I bought VIP. lol

Oh if that's what he means than he can get them to donate the money to the game (assuming they have an account) and comment that it is to buy him VIP.

Yeah,someone else will buy my VIP.I am thinking about giving my account he gets in and tries to buy it as me but with his paypal name.But when we buy it,does VIP give you some kind of code in a email or how does that work,or you just write my name ingame? :D