TKO (Cut)

Laperuza

May be there is a need to change something in cuts and "tends to cut" points in the game.

And improve the process of cut damage increase. I think that there are too many TKO from cuts there.

May be if cut is cured between rounds it should restore some "danger" points and decrease the risque of TKO. And "tends to cut" should be more rare option.

I think this stuff needs some improvement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1. I think this has been talked about before and the conclusion was (if I can recall right) that it's in line with the real world. There is just so many fights all in all happening in the game that it might feel like unrealistic amount. Personally I wouldn't mind them to be reduced coz it's shit way to win and lose.

2. Also, cut prone fighters IRL have had facial surgeries to make their situation better. Why don't we have that option?

3. What I hate even more is these completely retarded doc/ref decisions to stop the fight just a couple seconds before the fight would have been over anyway.

• Upvote 6

I don't know how someone can say that our situation is like in real world.

One my fighter had 7 TKO (Cuts) in career (both win and loose), other - 5.

You can pick random guys in game and you will see that many of them have 20-30% fights ending with TKO (cut).

We can open the wikipedia and see that there is almost no guys with that.

Also, I think that current system of cuts is too simple and rough.

And too many guys have low "immunity" to cuts.

Judges are dumb about cuts too.

They act like 4 step robot. 4 cuts in game - game over.)

• Downvote 1

I don't know how someone can say that our situation is like in real world.

You can pick random guys in game and you will see that many of them have 20-30% fights ending with TKO (cut).

We can open the wikipedia and see that there is almost no guys with that.

Also, I think that current system of cuts is too simple and rough.

And too many guys have low "immunity" to cuts.

Judges are dumb about cuts too.

They act like 4 step robot. 4 cuts in game - game over.)

the whole 4 step cuts is pretty annoying even after the round they should at least get some kind of heal from the cut

i am talking about whole situation and not about my "fears".

i do not care about the realization.

i think, that there is no problem to improve cuts behaviour in the game.

No body said anything about your fears so I'm unsure why you put it in quotations, and the game is an mma simulation so realism is important.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May be there is a need to change something in cuts and "tends to cut" points in the game.

And improve the process of cut damage increase. I think that there are too many TKO from cuts there.

May be if cut is cured between rounds it should restore some "danger" points and decrease the risque of TKO. And "tends to cut" should be more rare option.

I think this stuff needs some improvement.

and Granite Chin appears too often in this game. (like every single fighter) How is that like the real world?.

Out of curiousity, how many times have you choses the "never cuts" hidden? Or did you just chose granite chin like most people do, then get pissed off when they lose by cut?

The percentage of stoppages (KO + Cut) is just fine. That is the more important thing.

Perhaps Mike should find a different way to describe "cuts" since this conversation happens too often, and just turn them into some kind of "knockout" that doesn't use the word cut or isn't protected by granite chin?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No body said anything about your fears so I'm unsure why you put it in quotations, and the game is an mma simulation so realism is important.

you understand me wrong and you answer on wrong things, things that i do not mean and suppose.

and the SECOND AND MAIN, once again.

I AM NOT TALKING THAT I FEEL SORRY ABOUT MY FIGHTERS LOOSING THE MATCHES VIA TKO(CUT).

sorry for caps lock

i am talking about that tko(cut) is too frequent thing in the game to my mind.

and the behaviour of "cuts" mechanism is too simple.

• Downvote 1

Yeah but not every person cuts that much in realife. Even if a guy isn't cut out to be a fighter he still has normal skin like fighters. Fighters are tougher but they aren't super human robots that are that much better than other people. How many wins will a fighter in RW MMA by way of a TKO(Cut)? Not many, because cuts get somewhat healed by the doctor and no one cuts that much

Jeremy Horn fought in over 100 fights.... 1 tko victory by cut over Chael Sonnen out of 89 victories.. No losses by cut out of 21. Just one example there.

Spider only has one win by doctor stoppage.

Liddell had one win by doctor stoppage.

Couture had 1 win and 1 loss by doc stoppage.

Tito has 1 win by it.

Griffin is notoriously known for cutting but dosen't have many losses due to the cut.

Rich Franklin has 1 win by it.

Hendo has none in 37 fights.

Its not that common or realistic

also you dont even see 1% of the fights that happen in real life -- cuts are fine - yes they suck but it happens in real life just as much -- just not at the top level you watch on tv

ye top level figter have better skin lol

I have a fighter with 11 losses by cut. Name one fighter with that many in the real world. It does need some tweaking. Not a complete overhaul but a minor adjustment to the frequency. A simple adjustment on both ends of the bell curve would be sufficient.

You would never see that in real life because a fighter who cut that easily would not make it to the big leagues or would stop fighting.

You have a guy who has very thin skin.

I knew a guy irl that would get cut just from looking at him. He knew better then to become a fighter though...lol

No offense man, but cuts are fine. Your fighter has a very low cut hidden, bad luck, but not broke.