I am buying in game $ for real cash (VIP or fighter slots)

Mentor

I will pay for VIP or for fighter slots for in game cash. This is a long term offer so i am willing to do this into the future. As more money is being generated, i will be increasing the price.

These are our CURRENT prices if you are interested:

3 month VIP = 500,000$

6 month VIP = 900,000$

1 year VIP = 1,500,000$

1 Fighter slot = 500,000$

2 Fighter slots = 900,000$

3 fighter slots = 1,300,000$

4 fighter slots = 1,700,000$

5 fighter slots = 2,000,000$

Note: My prices are not suppose to be "fair", however this is your reliable place to offload in game cash and get your VIP or fighter slot.

Contact me here:

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=3503

PM me if you are interested.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

I always felt like the original 1/10k ratio that was going was ridiculous...I mean 150k for a 3 month Vip...some people can make 150k off a couple bouts...but I think this is pretty extreme and you may be just pricing yourself out of the market. How many people have 2 million?

I always felt like the original 1/10k ratio that was going was ridiculous...I mean 150k for a 3 month Vip...some people can make 150k off a couple bouts...but I think this is pretty extreme and you may be just pricing yourself out of the market. How many people have 2 million?

Oddly enough, there are quite a few people with 2 million or more in this game. The problem is that all the guys with 2 million already have 14 years of VIP saved up and 38 fighters slots, so they don't need an offer like this.

even now it means = 3 monthes 400 000$, 6 monthes 720 000 $

lolwut

like it was said earlier that guys who have 1 200 000 $ for the game - have already payed for vip. if you are not a VIP and have no bussiness - you won't earn that money as simple.

30 000 $ for 1 real $ will be far more honest. it's still high but this is long term.

The fact that there are managers who have millions of dollars says it all and is why we're even having this conversation. If fighters make money, but you have to launder it in order to "give" it to the manager, why shouldn't there be a similar "cut" for the owner and everyone on the payroll of a business - be it org, gym, sup, etc? The org itself makes the money, and that money is used to operate the org (contracts, events, advertizing, etc). The org owner should get a % of the revenue, as should the other people on the payroll as determined by their contract.

This may do 2 things: 1) Keep money in orgs and out of managers pockets (if that's the intent in the first place - if it's not, then lets reverse the 80/20 fighter/manager cut now) and 2) It reduces the number of orgs overall and makes it more lucrative to become an employee of one as opposed to sinking your time into your own org.

• Downvote 2

They might be high prices but your not spending your real money for it so by all means it shouldnt be something easy to get

I agree with this. He's putting up real life earned money for you to have VIP and roster spots so it in all fairness shouldn't be cheap.

Also, screw fighter bank accounts. I like Qrash's idea for all money to go to the managers bank account and the manager can use it on whatever. Fighters just have such a small need for the money and I still don't like the idea that money has to sit in a fighters bank account unspent so his morale won't drop.

• Upvote 1

They might be high prices but your not spending your real money for it so by all means it shouldnt be something easy to get

That is what i was about to say. I am not a bank, and money does not grow on trees. There are people out there with in game cash which could be willing to finance such a transaction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, i am stopping these for the time being because the wife got majorly pissed off when she noticed how much cash i spent on the game over the past couple of months :knifehead:

I want to thank Dwayne Perry (7398) for being our last client. I could continue these after the new year :yes: