"You Should Shut Up & Be Grateful You Dodged a Bullet"

Krimzn

http://www.bjpenn.co...news-36226.html

http://www.bjpenn.com.4sj1.spdl.us/mmanews/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/390x270xjones-daytona1.jpg.speedilic.ic.yzugKN-eTu.jpg

"I haven't said that anywhere, but you can be the first to put that out. There's some unfinished business, for sure. I don't think Henderson handled the situation wisely, by making fun of me for not taking the fight (against Sonnen). Dude, you just dodged a bullet and you're talking trash to me? You got injured and you're going to talk trash that I didn't fight Chael? He came out with this ad that said, 'Buy a Hendo shirt and get a free Jon Jones shirt to dry your car off with.' You're making fun of me, yet you got hurt and dodged a bullet? You're sitting at home with ice on your knee and I'm here doing pushups again because I thought my camp should have been over. I have stuff to do and you're sitting around your home playing video games, or whatever you do during the day. You should shut up and be grateful you dodged a bullet."

UFC Light-Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones throws jabs at Dan Henderson, via the Toronto Sun.

Wow, what a douche! But I knew this ever since before he won the title that he had a very cocky demeanour. Honestly sick of this kid now. I think everyone's getting tired of him too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well if you push a dog in a corner even the friendliest dog can bite. Hendo has gotten away with this Way too easy and imo is the one with the most blame. he knew three weeks prior to the fight and.then goes of talking smack about what others should have done yet he himself couldnt do the right thing and per-warn that he might not be able to fight

• Upvote 3

I'm ready for someone to knock this guy out. Why can't they force him to HWs like they forced Edgar to FW? I'd like to see him get pounded by Cain or JDS. Fuck, I'd rather watch Brock beat his ass than listen to Jones!

• Upvote 1

Honestly both guys are being idiots here. The only reason I can think of for Hendo not to report his injury earlier is that he knew Sonnen would step in and wanted to let Jones keep preparing for the wrong opponent. Either way, you don't bow out of a fight no matter how legitimate the reason then trash the other guy for choosing not to fight someone different that day. Jones... Well I don't even think I need to point out how bad he comes off here. That is grade A douche right there. Especially right after he refused to fight Sonnen and tried to refuse Machida.

Lol they didn't force Edgar to featherweight, they gifted him a title shot and he jumped on it.

I know they didn't technically force him but they were pushing real hard for it. Just would like to see that same push for Jones to HW so he can get knocked the fuck off his high horse!