Oh right, and I'm sure African kings play this game as well!

So, I'm just casually messing about MMATycoon - checking pops, buying absurd amounts of clothes, gambling my money away - when I notice I've received a new message. "Oh goodie!", I cheer to myself gleefully as I go to check out which fine Tycooner wishes to speak with me. The title: "Please assist me." What I read next, well...

"From Mariam Ture

Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire in

West Africa.

Dear.

Good day,may the blessings of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help. It is my pleasure, i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem and l was convinced that you are reputable and a trust worthy person who can help me.

I am contacting you with the hope and trust that you will be of great assistance to me. My name is Mariam Ture, 21 years old Girl from Cote D' Ivoire.

My father and i escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my mother and two of my senior brothers in the war.As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war, my father established his cocoa and coffee export business in my country Abidjan,Ivory Coast.

He was in Burke,A northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the Government of the country. The death of my father has now made me an orphan and there by exposing me to danger.

Before his unfortunate death, my late father called me beside his sick bed and told me as his only surviving Daughter, that he had deposited in one of the prominent bank here in our country the sum of $7.500.000.00 million Dollars with my name as the next of kin.

As a result of the present insecurity of lives and property in this country, I wish request that you assist me use your account in your country to transfer my inherited fund for onward business investment on your care.

Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for residence in order for me to continue my education under your care and to invest the fund in a viable business venture.

I am willing to offer you 15% for your assistance while 5% has been earmarked for any expenses during the transfer of the total fund into your account.

I will appreciate your urgent respond to me as soon as you received my message so that we can discuss further in details on this matter. Please Reply me back through my private email address for my security reason

( mariamture2000@yahoo.fr )

Thanks and God bless you.

My regards

Ms. Mariam Ture"

So naturally I jumped on the opportunity and am about to become rich, bitches!

But seriously, WTF? I expect this kind of stuff in my emails, but not on MMATycoon! It's madness!

"$7.500.000.00 million Dollars?"

Whoaa that's like $7.500.000.000.000,00 (seven point five million millions - whatever that sum is called lol).

Can they just add that to my VIP you think? I oculd buy Zyds tycoon bank roll with that much money :P

Anyone remember all the pm's from someone who thought this was a dating website?

Sorry that was me. So I'm guessing your still not interested :wub:

Shit my Norton's just popped up as I was typing this saying it blocked an intrusion attack. I hope I'm not gonna get viruses browsing the boards.

Sorry that was me. So I'm guessing your still not interested :wub:

Shit my Norton's just popped up as I was typing this saying it blocked an intrusion attack. I hope I'm not gonna get viruses browsing the boards.

My Norton has done that a couple times over the last few weeks. Never on the game itself only on here.