Paolo Mendez is a paper champ.

This is the official call out thread where Joey Zizzmen (144) of the CFC is calling out Paolo Mendez (1537) of SYNCITY. There are a lot of paper champs in this game, and it's about time we start sorting out who is the best of the best. Nothing against Mendez or his manager, but I dont feel like he has earned his ranking as a top 4 p4p when SYNCITY so obviously protects their top fighters from any real challenges.

Zizzmen is 8-1, having won his last 6. The only reason why he was never granted a title shot at HW in the CFC is because his teammate Greg Chang has held the title for the past 3 months. He's now dropped down to LHW to take a belt and has his eyes on the paper champs on the p4p top10 list.

Whether it happens in the CFC or SYNCITY doesn't matter to me. But this is the official call out, if Mendez deserves his spot at the top, let's see him earn it.

This is the official call out thread where Joey Zizzmen (144) of the CFC is calling out Paolo Mendez (1537) of SYNCITY. There are a lot of paper champs in this game, and it's about time we start sorting out who is the best of the best. Nothing against Mendez or his manager, but I dont feel like he has earned his ranking as a top 4 p4p when SYNCITY so obviously protects their top fighters from any real challenges.

Zizzmen is 8-1, having won his last 6. The only reason why he was never granted a title shot at HW in the CFC is because his teammate Greg Chang has held the title for the past 3 months. He's now dropped down to LHW to take a belt and has his eyes on the paper champs on the p4p top10 list.

Whether it happens in the CFC or SYNCITY doesn't matter to me. But this is the official call out, if Mendez deserves his spot at the top, let's see him earn it.

Can I call you out on your 'call out' thread? Let's take your overrated fighter and put him against ID# 11291. We both have money, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Can I call you out on your 'call out' thread? Let's take your overrated fighter and put him against ID# 11291. We both have money, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Your noob should probably try taking on a fight before he takes on one of the top fighters in the game. No offense, he looks great on paper but he hasn't even made a debut yet.

Your noob should probably try taking on a fight before he takes on one of the top fighters in the game. No offense, he looks great on paper but he hasn't even made a debut yet.

Let Amy D decide if she/he decides to run from a fighter created almost four months later. If not, how about your fighter, David Hollywood?

Get a couple wins in the WFC and I'll bring the pain :smile_anim: The only thing is, typically it's a pretty big risk to put a heavilly hyped fighter up against a fighter with zero hype.

Create a special fighter and then you too can join a special gym.

no i couldn't as i dont know anyone with a special gym, i have a brown belt in BJJ, and he is not in a special gym. Mike really has to do something like making a minimum of fighters in a gym so thing like this can not be abused.

Especially when you recognize that you would lose... No offense, of course.

Haha none taken--but I'm confident I would win. Some guys just have that "it" factor.

On another note, I would be very interested in getting a guy in your gym..I have a guy in Rio: Victor "Von" Doomsday [ 3569 ] that could bring some skills to the table.

Coinsider this thread officially hijacked!

no i couldn't as i dont know anyone with a special gym, i have a brown belt in BJJ, and he is not in a special gym. Mike really has to do something like making a minimum of fighters in a gym so thing like this can not be abused.

I created a fighter that just happened to have a freakish learning ability. Abused, huh?

Agreed. If that's what they look like coming out of those gyms... this game will be turned upside down in no time.

that doesn't mean nothing, he can still be a shitty fighter i mean one of my fighter that is Proficient boxing and holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and he's just shitty lol. We haven't even seen him fight and your already saying he's a beast lol

that doesn't mean nothing, he can still be a shitty fighter i mean one of my fighter that is Proficient boxing and holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and he's just shitty lol. We haven't even seen him fight and your already saying he's a beast lol

Welcome to Amy D's thread. Exactly where did I say that 'he's a beast'?

It looks like your trying to make a name off of one fight. Take a few quick fights. Kill those guys and then go turn a top organization upside down...

I'm a top 1% manager, not unlike quite a few of those on this thread. I'm trying to spice things up a bit, yes. He could just plain suck. Either way, I'm willing to pay to see.

It looks like your trying to make a name off of one fight. Take a few quick fights. Kill those guys and then go turn a top organization upside down...
why would he? if hes patient and trains his fighter another couple months he'll be wonderfull in everything and can than really kill everybody.

nice hijacking of this thread ;). im sure nobody gives a damn now about what Mendez' manager and myself have to say about the topic of this thread :P