Paolo Mendez is a paper champ.

honestly i see no abuse going on -- he has had the same two companies and not closed either one of them such as others in this game -- the abuse is the ones who keep opening and closing gyms

as he also said he knows he is untested -- a simple jab might ko him depending on his chin

Let Amy D decide if she/he decides to run from a fighter created almost four months later. If not, how about your fighter, David Hollywood?

i have wondered myself -- i hate pm'ing or talking to someone -- calling them man when it could be girl -- but i have always said man so i hope im correct -- lol

i have wondered myself -- i hate pm'ing or talking to someone -- calling them man when it could be girl -- but i have always said man so i hope im correct -- lol

He's a he.

Mine is still in recovery.

HA!! Well played sir.

thanks for jackin my thread jerks.. lol

The call out still stands, but as for this thread....

I checked out the gym that your fighter is fighting out of.. no coaches? So all you've been training is bjj/wrestling/mt/boxing right? Which means that your physical stats and specific skills have only bumped from peripheral boosts right? Your fighter looks absolutely stacked, but that's really only half the story. Go ahead and sign with the CFC and we'll make something happen. There are a lot of fighters out there who's coaches and managers hyped them as the next big thing... only to find out quickly in their first few fights that they lack the X factor which is necessary to become elite

thanks for jackin my thread jerks.. lol

The call out still stands, but as for this thread....

I checked out the gym that your fighter is fighting out of.. no coaches? So all you've been training is bjj/wrestling/mt/boxing right? Which means that your physical stats and specific skills have only bumped from peripheral boosts right? Your fighter looks absolutely stacked, but that's really only half the story. Go ahead and sign with the CFC and we'll make something happen. There are a lot of fighters out there who's coaches and managers hyped them as the next big thing... only to find out quickly in their first few fights that they lack the X factor which is necessary to become elite

Nope, he's trained elsewhere; I recognize the limitations of a sparring only gym. I've not hyped him as anything, but your 'X factor' must be the 'pussying out factor'. You have sway within your fight org, so why not push to fight my guy in a month or so? That will give you time to take out the guy you're calling out.

If you're looking for a contract, send me a PM and i'll see what I can do. If you're looking for a fight.. I'd prefer that your fighter gets a few wins under his belt before matching up with one of mine. I say that because without your fighter having had any fights, I have very little to base my tactics on. Without that, I'm at a serious disadvantage.

If you're looking for a contract, send me a PM and i'll see what I can do. If you're looking for a fight.. I'd prefer that your fighter gets a few wins under his belt before matching up with one of mine. I say that because without your fighter having had any fights, I have very little to base my tactics on. Without that, I'm at a serious disadvantage.

'Prefer, prefer'. You called out another fighter, and I'm calling out yours. If you're at a 'serious disadvantage' by training for three or four months more than my fighter, what does that say about your fighter? Come on, the guy who goes as a girl's name, let's make this happen. Take out the supposed threat you called out and then take me.

whatever doode, the reality is that your guy is an 0-0 fighter and you're gonna have to pay your dues whether you like it or not. No top manager will take on your fighter before they have a chance to analyze your tactics and figure out what your fighter is actually capable of in the ring.

whatever doode, the reality is that your guy is an 0-0 fighter and you're gonna have to pay your dues whether you like it or not. No top manager will take on your fighter before they have a chance to analyze your tactics and figure out what your fighter is actually capable of in the ring.

'Doode'? You challenge those that you're sure that you can beat, but I CHALLENGE YOU! You're the paper champ, guy who claims to be a girl.

if you were really that confident you'd just take the quick fight and then take on one of amy d's fighters.

i dont really know either one of you so i'm not trying to take sides...but you're talking a lot for someone who isnt willing to beat up some bum in a quick fight first. doesnt really make sense to me.

if you were really that confident you'd just take the quick fight and then take on one of amy d's fighters.

i dont really know either one of you so i'm not trying to take sides...but you're talking a lot for someone who isnt willing to beat up some bum in a quick fight first. doesnt really make sense to me.

Amy D is a joke. She is a he, and he'll duck this fight. After all, this is 'his' challenge thread.

I am a little confused.

I presume you have been taking weight loss sups to get you down to LHW since your other guy is the HW champion already so instead of taking on the number 1 P4P guy who is already in your org and at 205lb you are trying to challenge me for some reason?

Nope, he's trained elsewhere; I recognize the limitations of a sparring only gym. I've not hyped him as anything, but your 'X factor' must be the 'pussying out factor'. You have sway within your fight org, so why not push to fight my guy in a month or so? That will give you time to take out the guy you're calling out.

But then it would only be fair if you had at least one match during that month aswell, so he had something to analyze.

You're protecting your 23 y/o from an 18 y/o? Yes, Amy D is a beast.

sounds like you're ducking a Quick Fight,lol...which is pretty funny

This is the official call out thread where Joey Zizzmen (144) of the CFC is calling out Paolo Mendez (1537) of SYNCITY. There are a lot of paper champs in this game, and it's about time we start sorting out who is the best of the best. Nothing against Mendez or his manager, but I dont feel like he has earned his ranking as a top 4 p4p when SYNCITY so obviously protects their top fighters from any real challenges.

Zizzmen is 8-1, having won his last 6. The only reason why he was never granted a title shot at HW in the CFC is because his teammate Greg Chang has held the title for the past 3 months. He's now dropped down to LHW to take a belt and has his eyes on the paper champs on the p4p top10 list.

Whether it happens in the CFC or SYNCITY doesn't matter to me. But this is the official call out, if Mendez deserves his spot at the top, let's see him earn it.

why don't you fight Y B ?

saying syn city protect their champions is ridiculous look at the top 10 p4p at any time and you'll see at least 4 fighters from syn city i the top 10 p4p because they fight the best .

but i get it your banging CFC and have a special relationship