The Eminence 135 Tourney

On behalf of myself and the xXx alliance I would like to sponsor 5k after every round of action for the Submission with the highest fight rating.

Dane let me know how many rounds in total there will be for both brackets and I'll get the money to you now and you can send the money to the fighters. Or just let me know who to send the money to and I'll send it. Just let me know how many rounds there are and I'll make sure to get the money squared away now.

Added

Indian Burn Practitioner - Nehi

Grant Fortune - Logan Mikki

Please note that I kicked my first edition (Dot Com) to bahamas since he was a slow slow learner. Third fighter going atm, we'll see if hes the one.

ps. Im not even being picky here. 1v1 1,95 -> 5,35 just wont cut it when we are making 18 year old guys with a potentially long careers ahead of them. ;P

I didn't even test my guy's learning. Gonna roll with what I got.

I didn't even know we were allowed to test and sack. I thought whatever guy we made first had to be the guy. Either way, all good.

I just feel like I have enough dreadfully slow learners in my stable. :training2:

Lemee get this straight, if i lose 2 in a row i fall out and can dump fighter, right?

If you lose twice, you're out of the tournament. It doesn't necessarily have to be in a row. Than you can dump your guy if you want.