Should I quit?

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I quit the forums?

• Yes
    • No

Quitting clients, now quitting Tycoon? One too many T's?

Ok, where do I start with this one. I'll start with your dumbest statement first. I am not quitting tycoon, I'm asking should I quit the forums. Did you not read my post? Second, the reason I stopped being jacky's lawyer for a little bit is because he did not pay me, when he did I went back to being his lawyer. My personal business matters are really no concern of yours but get your facts straight before you talk about people.

• Downvote 1

I say instead of being such a tight ass you should pay for VIP..

Once that is done I couldn't give a shit how poor your trolling attempts are, at least you are contributing to the game, rather than adding nothing to it.

Can you explain to me what a troll is and this game is just a hobby for me, with that being said I feel buying VIP will be a waste.

Can you explain to me what a troll is and this game is just a hobby for me, with that being said I feel buying VIP will be a waste.

Are there people playing the game as a profession?

• Upvote 1

Are there people playing the game as a profession?

No, I'm just saying that I am not really as dedicated to this game as others are so the money I would spend on VIP would end up being a waste.

Sorry all I got out of that is... I'm poor, mum and dad are on welfare, my only contact with other humans is through an internet forum and due to me being a social retard I have no idea how to converse normally..

Sorry all I got out of that is... I'm poor, mum and dad are on welfare, my only contact with other humans is through an internet forum and due to me being a social retard I have no idea how to converse normally..

Well what I get from that is... I am a weak minded adult, with no testicular fortitude that has to make himself feel big by trying to bully a 16 yr old over an internet forum.

Well what I get from that is... I am a weak minded adult, with no testicular fortitude that has to make himself feel big by trying to bully a 16 yr old over an internet forum.

I once played baseball with a 16yo child, we were playing in a men's competition.. He got pretty chatty throughout the game to the opponents, then he errored 2 plays in a row at 3rd base. The other team started to get chatty back to him.. he started to tear up, then he said "you shouldn't be picking on me, I'm only 16" before running off the field to the arms of his waiting mother.....

Morale of the story??

• Upvote 1

I once played baseball with a 16yo child, we were playing in a men's competition.. He got pretty chatty throughout the game to the opponents, then he errored 2 plays in a row at 3rd base. The other team started to get chatty back to him.. he started to tear up, then he said "you shouldn't be picking on me, I'm only 16" before running off the field to the arms of his waiting mother.....

Morale of the story??

I'm not crying about you talking trash I can handle myself just fine when it comes to an argument. I was just using starting arguments with 16 yr olds, which you were, as proof of the fact that you have no testicals.

I'm not crying about you talking trash I can handle myself just fine when it comes to an argument. I was just using starting arguments with 16 yr olds, which you were, as proof of the fact that you have no testicals.

Wow.... A private jet just flew straight over your head.... how did you miss that?

• Upvote 1

You could quit posting stupid shit, and quit pretending to be a lawyer.

What do you feel I've posted constitutes as stupid shit, and I am a lawyer it's not pretend. :band:

Your stupidity must have rubbed offf on me I guess. :us:

Hopefully my stupidity will rub off on you.. That would make you at least 3 times more intelligent than you are now...

**Edit - Could a mod also move this topic to the "Off-Topic" section of the forum there is really no need to clog up the general discussion forum with attention whoring posts from splash3000.

Hopefully my stupidity will rub off on you.. That would make you at least 3 times more intelligent than you are now...

Ooooh good one, where did you get that joke from a 9 yr old, come on you can do better than that. Or maybe you can't.

What do you feel I've posted constitutes as stupid shit, and I am a lawyer it's not pretend. :band:

Just say it once "I'm not really a lawyer" then you can go back to your character all you want. But just for a second drop the gimmick. I will give you credit for sticking to it though.

**Edit - Could a mod also move this topic to the "Off-Topic" section of the forum there is really no need to clog up the general discussion forum with attention whoring posts from splash3000.

Well this was about me contemplating leaving the forum all together so you wouldn't have to even worry about when and where I post things until you derailed it by picking a fight with me.