Should I quit?

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should I quit the forums?

• Yes
    • No

Just say it once "I'm not really a lawyer" then you can go back to your character all you want. But just for a second drop the gimmick. I will give you credit for sticking to it though.

Why would I lie though. :sad01_anim:

It was idiotic of me to think that an obvious troll, who has had 5 topics closed in the first 3 pages of the general discussion forum closed, was actually posting a serious thread about his desire to quit the forums, if the community votes that way.

This thread was in no-way, shape or form another one of your poor attempts to gain some attention that you so deseperately crave.

Please accept my most humblest apologies for derailing this thread, I have no doubt with you being the fine, upstanding community member that you are, that if the vote does end up being you should quit the forums, you will actually take heed of the vote and not post again..

It was idiotic of me to think that an obvious troll, who has had 5 topics closed in the first 3 pages of the general discussion forum closed, was actually posting a serious thread about his desire to quit the forums, if the community votes that way.

This thread was in no-way, shape or form another one of your poor attempts to gain some attention that you so deseperately crave.

Please accept my most humblest apologies for derailing this thread, I have no doubt with you being the fine, upstanding community member that you are, that if the vote does end up being you should quit the forums, you will actually take heed of the vote and not post again..

I never said I was going to leave the forum if everyone voted yes. I was thinking about leaving and wanted some opinions. Which is what I was getting until you started to insult me. By the way I don't need attention from strangers over the internet, I have two very loving parents for that.

I never said I was going to leave the forum if everyone voted yes. I was thinking about leaving and wanted some opinions. Which is what I was getting until you started to insult me. By the way I don't need attention from strangers over the internet, I have two very loving parents for that.

Obviously being the caring individual you are, that if the community did vote for you to quit the forums, you would.. You being the fine upstanding, well educated person you are understands that for the greater good of the game you need to make the sacrifice to keep the rest of the community happy..

Well done splash3000

Obviously being the caring individual you are, that if the community did vote for you to quit the forums, you would.. You being the fine upstanding, well educated person you are understands that for the greater good of the game you need to make the sacrifice to keep the rest of the community happy..

Well done splash3000

Ok on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, how good are you at being sarcastic. I would give you a 10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...