EPL SEASON 4 SIGN UP THREAD

Will we be starting near the date Shortfuse originally said (11/21)? Or is there a new date?

That date looks like a keeper Ethan. Will have the new thread up this evening hopefully, just waiting on some graphicing.

So, with all 3 winners of previous EPLs its gonna be biggest season thus far :) Lot of history, few grudge matches for sure...Man, Im HONORED to write previews for EPL. I will do my best, to write best previews - and maybe something more ;) Just to add something from me to this :)

Wasn't part of Season 3 and won't be part of Season 4. Why bring me up now?

I know what the original post said and no it wasn't the same thing. Claiming Short was stealing an idea that you don't even own is def different then what you edited.

So good luck with the league. And fuck off.

Wasn't part of Season 3 and won't be part of Season 4. Why bring me up now?

I know what the original post said and no it wasn't the same thing. Claiming Short was stealing an idea that you don't even own is def different then what you edited.

So good luck with the league. And fuck off.

Lolwot, classic rant.

Nobody owns anything sir, it's a game.

Reveal what I said in my first post, I just thought it was a harsher version of what I now have in my post?

Lets see how many times you've cried and complained when these other leagues started sprouting up. In the beginning, yes you did claim they were your idea or that you were the first one here on Tycoon to do them. Don't act like I don't know you. We were alliance mates. We've worked together. And with all that history you're still an asshole. So again, good luck with the tourneyleague.

You're just straight up strange.

Have you got some more evidence of me complaining? Can remember once where Tim Key started a thread and basically copied mine verbatim and I piped up then.

I'm guessing your just super high, I'll likely accept your apology when you calm down.