Blitz NY 140: Our Finest Hour preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1349149838BlitzNY%20logo.jpg

BLITZ NY 140: Our Finest Hour

October 13th, 2012

Los Angeles

LA Memorial Colossuseum

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1349991303bny140.png

Blitz New York proudly presents the BIGGEST EVENT IN MMA TYCOON HISTORY! This night is expected to crush every event record in MMA Tycoon history! BankRupt has already guaranteed to hit the legendary 1000 event rating! The stars have already RSVP’d their seats. Jack Nicholson is expected to be cage side as the personal guest of ChuckW94. Mike Tycoon, himself, has chartered a private jet to LA for this historic, record breaking event. The rumor is that the secret service has begun to make plans for Barrack Obama to make an appearance for the Main Event super fight.

INTRO by Brother Hec

The greatest MMATYCOON card in absolute history. Its Our Finest Hour. Blitzkriegs last stand. The lightning war has finally ended. Come Saturday October 13th we will witness a farewell to the infamous and beloved org as many fighters from the world will take part. A fight rating that will send Blitz through the roof. I want to wish all the fighters a good luck wish and especially to my two favorite fighters on the card Moses Diggs and Orville Redenbacher. I just want to say to you all now grab your bag of popcorn and lets get the show started!

First 7 fights by brother Hec. The last 3 by BankRupt.

Altenburg

Record: 26-9

Weight: 156LBs

Height: 175cm

V.

Masilungan

Record: 31-10-1

Weight: 142LBs

Height: 167cm

So to start our night we have two very experienced fighters and two very deadly men. Freiher Albrecht Alexander Von Altenburg has been fighting for Blitzkrieg 64 Revolutionary back in august of 2011. It has definitely been a ride for him to get where he is winning 26 fights in various ways; 6 by knockout, 6 by submission and 14 by decision. Altenburg is no stranger to experiencing losses. He has suffered 2 by knockout and 7 by decision. Since Blitz 103 he has gone to the judges score cards winning 3 of the 5 decisions. No doubt a threat to anyone in the 145lbs division he will have to be at his best if he wants to defeat Masilungan. Jesh Demolition Masilungan is an old veteran when it comes to mixed martial arts. With a 21-10-1 record he definitely knows what it is like to stand in there and bang! Jesh has seen 11 of his opponents fall to the power in his hands and although he has a black belt has only submitted one opponent in his career. In his last five fights he has seen some of the biggest ups and downs in his career no doubt. Losing two of his fights and drawing one he had won the other two by decision. Some have questioned if either of these guys still have it in them. With both of their recent clashes with other opponents many are unsure of where they stand. Maybe on the edge of retirement or on the edge of their second wind. One things for sure however and that is to expect a knockout in this fight you would almost have to be crazy. Its no doubt going to be a decision but just in whos favor. My opinon is that its going to be a great way to start off the night. You have two very experienced fighters coming in trying to knock the others head off! With a very good coaching staff in each corner and throw in the fact that both have very effective managers, you can only imagine how this fight will turn out. MY PREDICTION: Altenburg. It’s a debate with any fight fan whether or not he actually lost his bout with Moe Lester, in that case he would be on a four fight win streak. Plus he has looked meaner and hungrier than ever. In the last showing of Blitz it might be his best ever performance.

Agrabah

Record: 37-7-1

Weight: 164LBs

Height: 182cm

V.

Ekaku

Record: 32-5

Weight: 156LBs

Height: 173cm

Jafar Agrabah, everyone’s favorite Disney villain right next to Scar, is lining up to take on an opponent in the very tough and dangerous Hakuin Ekaku. Not exactly sure how to pronounce that but none the less we should be in for a real treat come Saturday night. Its no doubt going to be a hellacious bout when these two step in and rumors have been floating around the forums that Agrabah has not been feeling himself after he lost his chance to have the belt that he worked so hard to attain. No doubt about it, Agrabah was going to be the king of the lightweight division until a bloody knockout occurred in the first round from his opponent at Blitz 138. With a shelf full of awards ranging from 5 fight of the night awards and 5 knockout of the night awards with 2 submission of the nights, there is one thing that everyone can say about Agrabah and that is: he is exciting! He is no question a warrior in that cage who lets everything hang out but would that be enough to stop Ekaku, the man who is on a three fight winning streak?! Ekaku who has never fought under the Blitz banner is making his Blitz debut on the final showing. He has been a Syn legend since he stepped foot on the scene earning himself a knockout of the night award. Oh I must have failed to mention that he loves knocking out people just as much as he enjoys getting awards. This fast paced aggressive fighter has earned 7 total knockout of the night awards, 3 submission of the night awards and 12 fight of the night awards! There is no doubt this guy is a huge crowd pleaser and can bring any crowd to its feet! The question then becomes If he can beat Agrabah will he then be able to earn another award as well? We have seen him do it when he entered Syn but can he do it here is the question. The 31 year old hall of famer made his debut on the MMA scene on July 25th 2009 at Synchronicity: Equilibrium. At that time, Syn had only 7 thousand people going to their events. Now the attendance reaches 7 times that. Its fair to say that when you speak of mma even the most ignorant of fans can tell you a little something about the former featherweight and bantamweight champion. It seems as if Agrabah has his work cut out for him. I have been getting messages that he doesn’t train like himself or even act like himself anymore. One message I received said that its fair to say he has lost all morale. That he has no motivation in the tank. Whatever this means to him and his career we might not be seeing him after his contract is up if this is true. MY PREDICTION: Ekaku is going to earn another knockout of the night award. I would be surprised if the fight lasted longer than two minutes.

KillsinWater

Record: 35-10

Weight: 270LBs

Height: 210cm

V.

Kane

Record: 41-14

Weight: 214LBs

Height: 185cm

I think it would be crazy of me if I didn’t say it. FINALLY! After how long did we finally get the chance to witness KillsinWater take on Kane. Two formerly ranked #1 p4p fighters are going head to head and the best part is, they are in the same weight class. I love fights like this they really bring out the joy of the game. You have two managers who are willing to go and bring their best fighters head to head to see who is the best! It really doesn’t get better than that. First off let me just say how its going to be insane whatever happens in that cage come fight night and judging by the records of these two ferocious fighters a knockout victory is very very possible! It has been a good three months since we have seen KillsinWater take on any opponent. It seemed like it all had ended for him at Blitzkrieg 124 when he was knocked out by a brutal 1st round punch. July saw a sad time in Tycoon history as KillsinWater had retired. But as any true fighter, its in their blood, its who they are and its their identity. He couldn’t stay away for long. He came right back and Blitz gave him a fight instantaneously. Who would the former champion go against!? Who would dare stand up to the former #1 pound for pound fighter in Tycoon history? None other than Jigoro Kane. His name alone sends shivers down the spine of enemies. He freightens little kids just by his stare and when he walks down the street you better believe hes a womans man. The 35 year old Kane is still going strong. Vitor Belfort once said, “im the old lion. I take on anyone.” I believe the same is true for Kane. If you think he is to old to continue fighting, let me put it to you like this. Kane has knocked out 3 of his last 5 opponents. Fighting what would seem every two weeks, this guy wants to go out with a bang before his career is up and taking on the legendary Bubba KillsinWater is no joke. Usually I try to hype up fights so people will be like, oh he makes a good point let me check that out and see. Well what more do I have to say about this one!? Two of the best EVER are going head to head. This is a galactic occasion not just for Blitzkrieg but for all of MMATYCOON. I can tell you that this fight will go one of two ways. One We will all be amazed that it ended so fast or two we will all be at our feet clapping our hands at the full three rounds that it went. Now there are arguments for both sides on who people will think and why. Some are saying KillsinWater will lose because he has been gone for three months. With that he has accumulated ring rust and to go against someone like Kane with ring rust is never the smartest thing to do. Then the argument comes back to Kane. He is fighting a much heavier opponent. Is it possible he has a chance at winning? I mean we aren’t in the old MMA days anymore where a 200lbs guy can knockout a 600lbs guy. Everyone is pretty much very well experienced and knows what they are doing. My idea is this, every fighter has pros and cons going into a fight. Some may not have as good wrestling and boxing as their opponent while other may lack in experience. The bottom line is when you pit two fighters against each other only one will emerge victorious. That one is usually the one who fights his heart out. MY PREDICTION: KillsinWater will shock the world with his return to supremacy and make a huge statement. Whether or not he stays in the mma scene is left to be seen but none the less I think he will do exceedingly well against one of the best ever.

Fett

Record: 24-6

Weight: 197LBs

Height: 187cm

vs

Barron

Record: 13-2-1

Weight: 221LBs

Height: 196cm

After leaving Eastern Elite Combat, Collin Barron has joined up with many others with the number one org in the world, Blitz. Currently on a four fight win streak Collin has defeated almost every opponent by a knockout which makes him a deadly opponent for anyone he gets in the ring with. He has just two losses in his career and both are by way of decision. Standing across from him will be the notorious Boba Fett. Fett, a Jonny Wonnut fighter, is looking to get back on the winning side of things when he faces his opponent come Saturday night. With 16 of his 24 victories coming by way of knockout you know he is an exciting fighter as well. The only problem Fett faces however is getting back on the swing of the things. With back to back Decision losses some are wondering if he has lost his heart in all of this. The 28 year old has fought in nearly every huge organization and now hes back at Blitz for its final show. Appropriate timing if you ask me. Why will this fight be exciting? We all love and appreciate a good showing of stand up battles. You know the kind where guys just stand in front of each other and swing until the other one cant swing any longer. Fett vs Barron may just be fight of the night or knockout of the night because of this. Most likely they will not be going to the ground and even if they do we are mixed martial arts fans people and grappling is a huge part of this life. None the less I would just like to make it clear that when two or more fists are flying, a knockout is present. Can you expect a knockout? Yes. Should you expect a knockout? Yes. But wait, Barron has never been knocked out before so why should we expect one? Well basically, there is a first time for everything. Im not saying he will lose or fett will lose but I am saying that anyone who thinks either of these guys can not knockout and will not knockout the other shouldn’t even be allowed to watch this event. Its going to be the kind of fight where the whole room is shouting profanities at the television, where everyones on their feet oohing and ahhing at the punches being thrown, and its no doubt going to be the kind of fight where at the end of it we will be glad we seen it. Personally, we know that both these guys have plenty of awards to go with their names: altogether 14. So the chances of us being bored by a three round fight is just insane. MY PREDICTION: Boba Fett, he has much more experience fighting the top tier of the world and wants to get back on the winning side of things. I think he understands that a knockout here will send him shooting up the ranks of the division.

Boorg

Record: 19-6

Weight: 222LBs

Height: 188cm

V.

Redenbacher

Record: 27-5-1

Weight: 220LBs

Height: 190cm

Currently riding a ten fight win streak, Ishmael Borg is the champion of Black Hand Fight Club in Sydney, Australia. The Champion is looking to make a very impressive showing at Blitzkriegs final show by taking on the former champion Orville Redenbacher. Holder of 4 fight of the night awards Boorg is lliterally taking a step up in competition. Currently ranked 31 in his weight he is taking on the former number 2 in his weight. Redenbacher on the other side is slowly climbing back up the ranks after losing his prestigious belt at Blitz 132 against Moses Diggs. It was an unbelievable turn of events that day as Diggs took him to the floor and landed punch after punch. Now, Hellbent on getting his title back and going for the third fight with Diggs, Redenbacher most go through one of the best in the division as he takes on Boorg. Its no secret this is a tough match for either man. Its no secret either one of them can win. Its no secret that the fight will probably not go the distance. You have to look at what they are fighting for. Boorg has built a legacy, defeating Redenbacher will give him that attention he has never had before. Redenbacher is no doubt a huge draw for crowds all over the world. Now we get to see him take on a champion. I think this fight is going to come down to one thing as it usually does for both guys, that becomes this, whoever has the ability to land their combinations first will win this fight. Its been widely stated throughout Boorgs career that he does not have one punch knockout power and that he has only the ability to have the referee stop the fight by the other fighter not fighting back. Redenbacher on the other hand not only has the ability to finish like Boorg but also that dangerous one punch knockout power that he has displayed plenty of times over and over again for us. Diggs, Harvath, and Kane have all felt that one punch knockout power that Redenbacher uses. Before I give you my prediction I want to make one more think counted for. Redenbacher was on a ten fight win streak before he took on Diggs the second time and now Boorg is on a ten fight win streak and he is taking a step up in competition and skill as he faces Redenbacher. MY PREDICTION: Besides this fight ending in the second round, I think Redenbacher will win this fight by a knockout. I think he wants to do better than his majority decision and a knockout victory against Boorg will do just that.

Diggs

Record: 26-4

Weight: 218LBs

Height: 181cm

V.

Da Silva 205lbs title

Record: 16-2

Weight: 208LBs

Height: 186cm

Moses one bad man Diggs vs Bruno Da Silva! The Number 2 guy in the division will now take on the number 6 guy on the division. This fight is for the light heavyweight title. This fight can pack an entire stadium and just think it’s the fifth fight on the card! Insane! Moses Diggs won his title against the feared Orville Redenbacher. Many people had picked their side before the fight. When the interview was done it only added fuel to the fire where the two men almost fought right there and then. Finally the two squared off. Diggs was cut almost instantaneously and the blood was pouring down his eyes. A takedown would occur next and Redenbacher would not respond to the repeated punches by Diggs. At the end of the fight Diggs had his hand raised and was the new champion. I have not seen bad blood to this extent in such a long time. Da Silva does not care about the bad blood these men or any men have. He cares about the money and the fans. He will go in their and do what he does best, put on an epic fight. Da Silva no doubt is a tough fight for Moses. He is one of the very best and the winner of this fight will probably become the new number 1 fighter in their division not to mention the champion of the world. It’s the only belt on the line and it’s a very prestigious one at that. Legends have held this belt and became heroes to their home country. Now it’s a time for legends to shine. What can Diggs do to stop the beast that is Da Silva. The onslaught fighter he is just 26 years old and had made his debut against the tough Budo Rei knocking him out in the first round. Right before that it took only 44 seconds before he finished the famous Otto Jokinen. Da Silva has Da Knockout Power with one hand. He shows it over and over again. If Diggs can get past the one punch power Da Silva possesses then he must also get past the worrisome cuts that occur over and over for him. Its no question whether or not he will get cut rather it’s a question on what he will do when he gets cut. Diggs is a champion and one of the best we have seen in a long time he wil come in with a plan and will probably execute that plan accordingly. Now Da Silva has never actually faced an opponent as dangerous as Diggs. On the question on how this fight will go. I would say I believe Diggs will take this fight to the floor. Putting Da Sila on his back and will attempt to punish him on the floor. Its no secret Diggs has the better wrestling and its no secret that’s how he won the belt originally as I said earlier above. Da Silva has been submitted before and knocked out so Diggs has a clear shot to do both come Saturday night. Da Silva, if he can keep this fight standing should know that Diggs is a huge aggressor and will come in looking to do his thing. This is what makes Diggs one of the most popular fighters out there. MY PREDICTION: Moses Diggs will retain his belt. I think his experience will be the biggest factor here and he will win this one with a stunning knockout.

Heisenberg

Record: 20-3-1

Weight: 150LBs

Height: 167cm

V.

Kuzuri

Record: 23-2

Weight: 135LBs

Height: 163cm

In perhaps what might be one of the more overlooked bouts of the card is probably one of the best bouts on the card. For me this has fight of the night written all over it. The Number 1 and Number 2 fighters in the featherweight division are now scheduled to fight each other. It is no doubt going to be fireworks when the cage door closes. Listen when I tell you that if you don’t think that this fight has any potential you are absolutely insane. I know I said earlier fight of the night but just very well may earn the F.O.T.Y. award. I don’t even know if we have that. “The Justice” Mitch Heisenberg is looking to take on #1 in the world Waru Kuzuri. Waru has defeated anyone and everyone in the featherweight division. Not only is he respected as the best featherweight ever but also #4 pound for pound. Its always harder for the little guys to get the recognition they truly deserve. After Saturday night however, that will all change. Kuzuri vs Heisenberg is seriously what MMA is all about. The young the powerful and the brave putting it all out there. Sometimes fighters reject challenges that people crave. It’s the whole Mayweather Pacquiao situation or GSP vs Anderson situation. The idea is simply this, you are paid to fight and if you are scared then don’t fight. These two men here have nothing to lose and the world to gain. This is why I love them and this is why im going to be happy no matter who the winner will be! As far as the threat level for these guys I find it practically equal. Kuzuri has dangerous knockout power, some of the best we have ever seen in the entire division. That being said Heisenberg is bigger and stronger than Kuzuri so a knockout might not be in store for Waru and that might change the way he fights. The most interesting thing about this fight however is the pace. They are a lot smaller and they have a lot more pride on this fight than most fighters so a lot more is on the line. You can expect the referee not to get whats going on in the cage either. Since coming to Blitz Mitch has done very well his past five fights include three victories while the other two are decisions he probably would have wanted more in his favor. Waru in his last five fights has knocked out three guys and went to the decision twice almost losing one of those fights. So its definitely a batlle for the top man in the division. MY PREDICTION: Waru Kuzuri will show why hes the best in the division and will earn his rightful top three pound for pound spot come Saturday night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w11.jpg

Patrick Jane

Record: 23-4

Weight: 183LBs

Height: 182cm

V

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b5.jpg

Kane Yamada

Record: 25-5

Weight: 183LBs

Height: 190cm

The next super fight will pit two of the most popular fighters in the world against one another. Kane Yamada comes into this fight on a 9 fight winning streak, with his most recent win vs. top 10 all-time G.O.A.T Boba Fett! Kane has also proven his skill time and time again in CWFL where he holds two titles. Kane will be looking to impose his will in the clinch. Once he gets the fight inside he becomes a walking, talking pit of quicksand. The more his opponents struggle, the more they will pay. Jane would be wise to avoid the clinch at all costs, as Yamada is one of the most stellar clinch fighters the game has ever known. “The Mentalist” will be looking to get into his opponent’s head. Jane has started the mind games early and often with Yamada. Jane claims that Yamada has been can crushing in CWFL, and he thinks that Kane is out of his league. He has also taken shots at Yamada’s wife, mother, and his long time manger Danny Michs. Jane did not back of there. At the fan expo the week before the event Jane released a sex tape of himself and Yamada’s wife, and former MMA reporter Missy Mays-Yamada. The video has been verified to actually contain footage of Jane and Missy engaged in sexual acts prior to the Yamadas’ marriage. Blitz NY owner ChuckW94 has called the act heinous and was considering pulling Jane from the card. However, Kane insisted the fight go on. Will the mind games hinder Yamada, or will the light the fire deep inside him that Jane will regret after the fight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w21.jpg

Simon Williams

Record: 21-4

Weight: 264LBs

Height: 193cm

V

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41a2.jpg

Momoko Yamaguchi

Record: 20-3

Weight: 265LBs

Height: 212cm

This fight I one of the more interesting fights on the card, and that is saying something!!!!! Momoko is coming out of a yearlong retirement in an attempt to add one more W to his legacy. When he got the phone call from ChuckW94 he couldn’t resist the chance co-headline the event that may finally pass the 1000 event rating mark. Chuck threw some serious cash his way and the fight was signed! With the legendary manager Pico Le-Snubs, Momoko is a force to be reckoned with. Even after a year off Williams dare not take this fight lightly. With a stellar chin and one punch KO power, Momoko is one the most devastating force the game has seen. Many were saddened that he retired at the peak of his prime, but these same people were elated that he has returned for one more date with destiny. I caught up with one of Momoko’s biggest fans to ask him how he felt about the return of the legendary fighter.

BR: How did you feel when you heard Momoko was hanging it up?

Steven Seagal: I was crushed. Never in my life has the retirement of a fighter affected me in the way Momoko’s retirement did.

BR: Why did his retirement have such an impact on you personally?

SS: I have trained many years with Momoko and his family. Momoko has taught me many techniques. The techniques that I passed along to Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida, I learned from Momoko. I am in awe of his talent, and it destroys my soul that the world will be robbed of his greatness.

BR: How did you feel when you found out that Momoko is making a return, albeit brief as it may be?

SS: I am very pleased! I will be front row to watch this fight. I cannot wait to see Momoko’s techniques on display again. This could be his last fight, and I would not miss it for anything in this world.

Standing in the way of Momoko’s successful return in one of the top HWs in the world. There may not be another fighter in the world that is overlooked and over shadowed like Simon Williams. He hails from the same camp as #1 HW in the world Victor Creed. There is no one man in the sport today who requires a bigger spotlight, nor casts a bigger shadow than Creed. Williams began gaining notoriety by engaging in fierce sparring battles with the HW king. Williams did not give an inch to the HW powerhouse, and some insiders claim he has taken many of these sparring battles as well. Williams finally chucked Creed’s shadow some when he became the Blitz NY HW champion. Williams wins over the likes of legendary Bubba Killsinwater and Aloha Hoi have cemented is place in the minds of MMA experts and fans alike. So far legendary manager Lance Templeton has managed to keep the peace, and kept both men focused, but many wonder for how long? How long will it be before these two men tear apart the camp and a Evans/Jones split emerges? How long will Williams stand in Creed’s shadow before he takes a shot at the HW king? A win over Momoko may be the igniting spark that propels the Templeton camp into chaos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w22.jpg

Victor Creed

Record: 17-1

Weight: 264LBs

Height: 199cm

Accolades: Ascension HW champion, #3 P4P worldwide, 9 fight win streak

V

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b7.jpg

Jan Paulsen

Record: 35-7-1

Weight: 275LBs

Height: 205cm

Accolades: Eminence HW champion, #7 P4P worldwide, 8 fight win streak

This fight will be one for the ages!!!!!!! One of the biggest HW fights in MMA Tycoon history brought to you by Blitz NY, Ascension, and Eminence! A fight this big could not be done by one organization! It took the three most powerful organizations in the world to come together and pull this blockbuster fight off! The size of this fight has brought all the celebrities to the LA Memorial Colossuseum!!!!

Let’s look at what some of the celebrities had to say about this fight, and who they pick…..

Randy Couture: “I think Creed is the best in the world right now at Heavyweight, and he has the best manager in the world behind him.”

Barrack Obama: “I think both of these men are great! I will have to pick Creed in a close decision.”

Mitt Romney “Paulsen has too much power for Creed’s chin! Paulsen by first round KO.”

Chuck Norris “This is for sure the fight of the year. Creed is the closest thing to me, EVER! So he will win by KO!

Honey Boo Boo: “I’m fat and retarded, how should I know?”

Katy Perry “I love Paulsen. I never miss his fights. Paulsen by decision.”

Joe Rogan: “Paulsen! He is very skilled and totally sexy……I meant to say well rounded! He is totally well rounded. No! I will not hide it anymore! Jan Paulsen is sexy! That’s right! I said it! I want to make sweet, sweet love to Jan Paulsen!”

F-Man “Creed because Mannetosen is garbage. I beat him in 11 seconds!”

Gable: “Neither, I will hold them both hostage now! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Logan Mikki “Paulsen!”

Mila Kunis “Victor Creed is my favorite fighter. I think he wins!”

Mike Tycoon: “Victor Creed wins this one. I’ve already set the game to make sure it happens.”

These two men have waited a long time for this fight. They each admit to keeping a close eye on the others career from afar. Both men knew that is was finally time to make this fight happen. Paulsen comes in as the Eminence HW champion. After dominating Blitzkrieg Russian Combat for years, Paulsen has kept up his domination of the organization since the move to London. Paulsen has kept up one of the world’s most impressive KO percentages in history. Most fighters would love to win 67% of their fights. For Paulsen, that is just the rate he KO’s the opponents he faces. However, in his way stands a man who has only tasted defeat 1 time in his career 18 fights. Victor Creed is the Ascension HW champion of the world. Paulsen isn’t the only guy carrying major KO power into this fight, Creed comes in KOing 15 of the 18 fighters he has faced. He has brutalized many fighters on his way to holding the Ascension HW title hostage. Which one of these two men will come out of this fight as the top HW in the world? Who’s chin will crack first? Which HW beast will add another brutal KO to their long list of victims? Find out this Saturday!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1

Tough one since both them are good friends. I am gonna go with Creed tho second round KO by axe kick... Puno Style. I also heard a rumor going about Blitz NY are flying in all these celebs via private jets yet the fighters are being made to fly public flights... What up wid that? Victor Creed requires a jet to himself due to his shitting arrangements not even Williams shares it with him.

Ill be back on tonight to spruce this up a bit, but for now there is the whole preview.

Also Ill pot Brother Hec's other three fight previews here......

Jane vs Yamada

Some fights may not be at the tip of everones tongues like other fights and that’s ok. One fight however is on almost everybody’s mouth and that is the epic match between Jane and Yamada. If you would let me just say that first and foremost both of these guys are in the top ten of their division as well. Now think about that. You have two of the top ten welterweights going head to head. That’s always one of my favorite things is to see who deserves to be on the top and who doesn’t necessarily. Both of these guys are skilled everywhere. From their kicks to punches to their wrestling and BJJ what this fight will come down to however is none of that as much as it will to the man who wants this fight more. This is a fight strictly about gameplans. I know some fighters don’t believe in gameplans but when you put guys as skilled as Jane and Yamada against each other you have to think to yourself that this fight is going to be epic. Personally im expecting a TKO or KO victory. Maybe even a first time submission victory for one of these guys, that would be kind of cool. Yamada, the #5 welterweight in the world has actually just moved contract over to Blitzkrieg from Cage Wars Hilo to take on the #2 welterweight in the world. Many people will often speculate how the divisions best get together to fight each other. Well it takes courage that’s for sure and Yamada and Jane both have the courage to go out there and lay it all on the line. When you talk about styles you will notice that these guys are way similar and that’s why their some of the best ever in the division. They both go for the killer knockouts. Currently riding a record with 17 knockouts in it is, both of them. Crazy stuff huh!? Yeah basically both of these guys like to go out there and let it all hang out and when they do its usually their opponent who is left hanging out, on the mat that is. What could make this fight even better? Add in the fact that neither of these guys has ever actually been knocked out you know you are in for a treat! One of these guys will get knocked out come Saturday night. You can bet your bottom dollar on it. The interesting part is whether or not we see many kicks in this fight. Im curious as to how many more punches and punch combinations will be thrown opposed to actual kicks. This might just be a huge deciding factor. Just thought id throw that in their for anyone else that did the research! MY PREDICTION: I have to go for Yamada on this one. Now don’t get me wrong I can see both guys winning this fight EASY, but, Yamada has never been finished ever in his entire career. I think that’s going to be super hard for Jane to deal with.

Williams vs Yamaguchi

On what is being said the biggest card in MMATYCOON history I now present to you Simon Williams vs Momoko Yamaguchi. Its no doubt an exciting bout as the formerly retired, Legend Yamaguchi has made his presence known tonight to take on the beast that is Simon Williams. In the third five round fight of the night Yamaguchi will prepare for his final fight of his illustrious career. Half of me just wishes he would stay in the fight game a little longer. Well anyways lets talk about the fight. Both of these guys have something incredible gift they bring us on October 13th. Can you guess what im talking about? Oh yeah Knockout Power. Its one thing to just TKO guys and its an entirely different thing to straight drop opponents. Want to know something else that I found fascinating? Both of these men have an equal stat with their records. They knockedout all but 2 of their opponents they won against. Obviously the four that got away they got to the judges scorecards. Now not only are they extremely capable of knocking out opponents but they are also capable of knocking out each other. Both men have suffered knockout losses in their career. Now you see why im getting excited? Both of these men are going to go in and give us a show of a lifetime and I guarantee you we will be talking about the knockout of this fight for years to come. I was talking to Chuckw94 the other day and I asked him how this fight came about. It was all apart of the hidden secrets to get Yamaguchi to fight Simon Williams for the last Blitz show. Chuck had to pay out of his own pocket as far as I know to get this fight. Yeah that’s right and now Yamaguchi is back for us for one last time. The 27 year old still has so much fight in him and who knows, he may even decide to stay with Chucks future org. He still has a few years to grow. As for Williams? Well its no doubt he is one of the best in the entire division. Unlike his opponent come Saturday night he does not have ring rust. Williams is going to be a huge task for anyone he faces and especially a guy like Yamaguchi who is coming out of retirement. Both of these guys are on win streaks and it is a shame we will see one of them end very very soon. Yamaguchi is on a 5 fight win streak while Williams is on a 3 fight win streak. So what does this tell you? This tells me at least that these guys have been hanging on defeating anyone they have faced. What I think this fight will come down to is the sheer brilliance of the manager who wins. Is he going to tell his fighter to submit his opponent or take him down even, is he going to tell his fighter to be a counter striker and not so aggressive? There are countless things the managers could tell their fighters to do and the sole reason one of these guys will win Saturday night wont just be on their own skills this time but on the strategy implemented by their managers. MY PREDICTION: Yamaguchi is going to make a surprising return to the 265lbs division with a beautiful knockout.

Creed vs Paulsen

AND NOW… That’s my little bruce buffer impersonation for you all. We have arrived to the main event of the evening. Do you want to know why this is the main event of the best card in history? Its because it has arguably the #1 pound for pound fighter Victor Creed going against #7 pound for pound Jan Paulsen. The two title holders come from opposing orgs and meet on the grand stage of Blitzkrieg. The Eminence title holder, Paulsen, has a great record of 35-7-1. With that he has defeated 29 of his opponents through knockout 2 by submission and 4 by decision. Did you get that? Only four of his opponents that he defeated went the distance. To me that’s incredible. The Norweigan fighter looks to make a huge boost in his ranking against the feared Victor Creed. Creed, three years the younger of Paulsen comes in with one of the best records on the planet. 17-1. Of those seventeen victories fifteen of them are by knockout. Apparently that’s an 88.24% knockout rate in his career. Incredible stuff if you ask me. The Ascension fighter Is looking in tip top condition. When I went to his camp his training partners had told me some great news about him. “Sabretooth is a great guy. He really comes in and not only teaches us but improves his own game as well. Sometimes you think the best in the world cant get any better and then he does.” From coaches to sparring partners everyone had something good to say about the guy and how he trained. The Ascension Hall of Famer looks to make a huge impact on the turf of Blitzkrieg when he storms through the gates Saturday night. What could this fight possibly come down to you might ask? Well striking defense is my best guess. Whoever has the better of it will be more grateful and that will be the most important reason they win. Both of these guys are not only going to come in swinging but they are going to be swinging hard. They will be looking to decapitate their opponent. Paulsen is riding a very impressive 8 fight win streak; knocking out six, submitting one, earning the decision on another. Creed is also riding a huge winning streak with just one more fight on his table. His nine fight win streak contains 8 knockouts 1 via slam and one decision. As we already know both of these guys have suffered terrible knockouts themselves in their career. Its going to be a huge test as to whether or not either can whether the storm of punches that will be flying from the other. What we are seeing is the next #1 pound for pound fighter going to win this fight, whether that’s Creed or Paulsen has yet to be determined. Finally I just want to add this one last thing for all of you to think about when it comes to this fight, experience may play a huge role. Paulsen has been a main event fighter since his fifth fight. Creed has been fighting from Ascension 5. So let that sink in a little folks. MY PREDICTION: Victor Creed will become the #1 pound for pound fighter on the planet by a stunning knockout in the first round. IT will put an end to the Blitzkrieg organization and it may very well be fight of the night.

CLOSING

Well that’s it folks I really hope you enjoyed this edition of The Note. The fights will be great. Blitzkrieg it was great working for you. I wish all the fighters and owners good wishes on whatever happens next. May God continue to bless you those you love.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Gable, Chuck and I would like to thank everyone involved. We couldn't have done it without the help of Skinny Vince, Life, Dinoo, Pico Le-Snubs, and all the managers on the card (some of whom took super fights for us). Eminence and Ascension gladly traded in guys for the main attraction.

• Upvote 1