New Manager Contest #2

MooshLooLoo

Welcome to the 'Dean Keaton Has Too Much Spare Money' New Manager Contest!

Rules:

Winners must be >69,999 (Otherwise known as 70k or higher) Manager ID, but anyone can answer the questions, if they've the urge.

Answer the questions… since they aren't set answers and more opinion, the answers will have to just be judged by someone… I'll not judge this time, so I'll find a ringer to do that part.

Include your Manager Name and Manager ID # in the beginning or end of your text… It's important because if you don't, you'll forfeit prizes…

If anyone wants to throw something into this contest (prize-wise), feel free.

PRIZES!!!

100k will be the prize money I put in, 50k / 30k / 20k respectively for the top three winners.

Roger Kint also will donate 5k to each valid entry, as well as be a judge.

Answers must be in by Thurday, October 30th, prizes will be awarded on Samhain.

Questions:

1. Don't you hate it when people ask rhetorical questions?

2. Who is the best Org owner or Matchmaker you've ever worked for? (also, Why?)

3. Who is your favorite character from 'The Usual Suspects'? (If you haven't seen it, answer for 'The Princess Bride') [if you haven't seen either, homework is to watch one of them… they are both the best movie ever, somehow.]

4. 420?

5. Scenario… A super-massive computer took 10 million years to answer the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything… The answer it comes up with is, "42." So you say, "I don't understand… What IS the ultimate question of life the universe and everything?' The computer tells you to give it 10,000,000 years to figure it out… Question: What do you think it would answer?

6. Would you rather wrestle Abraham Lincoln or box Ernest Hemingway, if they both were in their prime?

7. If you were a fighter in real life, and your starting rank of your primaries were Wonderful / Respectable / Proficient / Mediocre, which rank would you put on each of the Primaries? **Edited for bad wording**

8. If an alien came to earth and told us we were idiots and that 2 + 2 isn't 4, but 5, would you a. be blown away and wrack your brain for understanding, b. be blown away and ask him to teach you, c. be blown away and kick him in the nads, take him hostage in your basement, and either c1. Torture the truth out of him or c2. Rape him, or finally d. Try to rip his mask off, because it's probably some asshole on mushrooms in a really convincing halloween costume?

9. Are you offended by that rape option?

10. Did you have fun answering these questions? Why?

Good enough for me, go to it.

BONUS QUESTION: Which fighter name is funnier, 'Heeza' Bricks Hithouse or 'Muddafuggin' Piya Empi?

Yuri Boyka (70829)

Yeah..I really hate it..but when the questions have so much money on the line, hell with hatred.. :)

I am quite new to the game and havnt worked with many orgs..from my experience till now Peel Steel of INY is the best..he has always offered fair matches and has been a real help in training and tactics..kudos to him.. :D

3. Who is your favorite character from 'The Usual Suspects'?

The answer is going to be quite a cliche..but its Roger "Verbal" Kint played by Kevin Spacey..Huge fan of how he spontaneously made up an entire story from bits and pieces from the police bulletin board and things in front of him..

4. 420?

weed?..give it to me..

5. Scenario… A super-massive computer took 10 million years to answer the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything… The answer it comes up with is, "42." So you say, "I don't understand… What IS the ultimate question of life the universe and everything?' The computer tells you to give it 10,000,000 years to figure it out… Question: What do you think it would answer?

The answer definitely isnt likely to be 6 times 7.. and "How many roads must a man walk down?" doesnt seem likely either.. The answer would most likely be "What is the result given by the web search engines Google and Wolfram Alpha when the query "the answer to life the universe and everything" is entered as a search?"..the answer matches..U can give it a try..

6. Would you rather wrestle Abraham Lincoln or box Ernest Hemingway, if they both were in their prime?

I would definitely wrestle Abraham Lincoln..He looks like a stand up guy..the recent vampire hunter movie seems to validate this..so I might be able beat him on the ground..as for Hemingway..he might be an all rounder..so..not gonna take any chances..

7. If you were a fighter in real life, and your starting Primaries had levels of Wonderful / Respectable / Proficient / Mediocre, how would you apply them? (as in, the Boxing / Muay Thai / Wrestling / BJJ)

Boxing: Wonderful

MT: Mediocre

Wrestling: Respectable

BJJ: Proficient

Couldnt helped making boxing the best..huge fan of old fashion 'punching to the face'..:)

8. If an alien came to earth and told us we were idiots and that 2 + 2 isn't 4, but 5, would you a. be blown away and wrack your brain for understanding, b. be blown away and ask him to teach you, c. be blown away and kick him in the nads, take him hostage in your basement, and either c1. Torture the truth out of him or c2. Rape him, or finally d. Try to rip his mask off, because it's probably some asshole on mushrooms in a really convincing halloween costume?

Definitely c. be blown away and kick him in the nads, take him hostage in your basement, and c1. Torture the truth out of him..

Not at all offended..but not too attracted either..for all I know, the alien could be pretty ugly..and if the alien is indeed a sexy girl, I would work my charm and make her beg for sex..not rape her..

A bit..and it doesnt hurt that their is money offered..but money apart..the questions were entertaining..

And to the bonus question..'Muddafuggin' Piya Empi definitely seems funnier to me.. :D

Yuri Boyka (70829) (Just in case.. :D)

• Upvote 2

I'm doing the judge job, although my username may suggest i can't really be indpendent here haha. I also add KAISER sponsorships worth 5k for every participating manager, so everyone gets at least a little bit just for making an entry.

Sure, especially if there is no money for me on the line.

Well, i'm not in top orgs... but to answer it while soften the question a bit, my favourite runs i have/had were in SPFT Hilo at 185, matchmaker was Klatz Matz (Fighter was Joe Pistone, now retired but reincarnated) and atm in UPG Las Vegas at 265, because it's the deepest and most balanced division one of my guys ever fought in, really fun and after quite some fights there are still tons of good opportunities for the future.

3. Who is your favorite character from 'The Usual Suspects'?

Well, if i need to make a decision, "Verbal" of course... but Keaton is the closer runner-up as the tragic hero, when it comes to the actors i prefer Byrne although he should have gotten better roles... like the one in Miller's Crossing, he could be way bigger. Favourite minor role: Kobayashi!

4. 420?

I smoked 10 years like crazy and while i still would love to be stoned (i always was more a indica guy... and big roor bongs lol), i stopped with it cause i am not able to hold a healthy measure and never will be.

Tough... i just watched this flick and Abe had some slick kung fu in his prime... but wrestle... i may would go with Abe and make a complaint at the Nevada State Atletic Comission about his beard and win via forfeit.

7. If you were a fighter in real life, and your starting Primaries had levels of Wonderful / Respectable / Proficient / Mediocre, how would you apply them? (as in, the Boxing / Muay Thai / Wrestling / BJJ)

I'd work on my sprawl and a good jab technique along with physicals.

So f'n b, i'm an opportunist with bad math.

• Upvote 1

The Trashman (78022)

Don't you hate it when people answer rhetorical questions?

Speedbump McCracken. Mainly because to date he's the only one, but solid dude regardless :D

3. Who is your favorite character from 'The Usual Suspects'? (If you haven't seen it, answer for 'The Princess Bride') [if you haven't seen either, homework is to watch one of them… they are both the best movie ever, somehow.]

Fezzik. "Anybody wanna peanut?"

4. 420?

Homegrown, my friend. I love California.

+ 0

I'd box Hemingway. Call me crazy but I think Lincoln would have a lot more useful and athletic assistance on his side...

7. If you were a fighter in real life, and your starting rank of your primaries were Wonderful / Respectable / Proficient / Mediocre, which rank would you put on each of the Primaries? **Edited for bad wording**

Wonderful: BJJ

Proficient: Wrestling

Respectable: Boxing

Mediocre: Muay Thai

b, then c2, then c1, back to c2 again, D, and in the event it was an asshole on shrooms, c2, and in the event it was a real alien who's face I just ripped off, then c2

I'm offended there weren't more rape-based options

Because I'm doped up recovering from surgery :D

BONUS QUESTION: Which fighter name is funnier, 'Heeza' Bricks Hithouse or 'Muddafuggin' Piya Empi?

Oh hell yea

• Upvote 1

my Manager name is Jake Fauteux link to my profile http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=78231

Questions:

depends on if they are being sarcastic

none as as far, im still fairly new to the game

movies are overrated when i can watch boxing instead :D

4. 420?

dont blaze anymore, stipulations is one hell of a drug

halle berry!

box lincoln and submit ernest

definately respectable across the board, maybe only proficient in maui thai though

c1 c2 and then c3, can never be to sure

its not rape if its willing

very entertaining so i very much enjoyed it, even if i dont win anything i enjoy participating in the game

brick house seems to come off smoother or im just missing the second refence and dont understand it

• Upvote 1

No. At least someone is talking to me!

Well, since I haven't played this game long enough to meet one yet I'll have to go with real life experience. G.L Van Horn. If you Google him you'll find out I was probably the ONLY person besides his son, Darrin, that ever got along with him! (LOL)

Easy! Keaton. No, Verbal. No, wait, it's Keaton...

4. 420?

Yes please!

If you multiply 42 X 10, how many times would it get passed to you?

Easy, I would box Hemingway. He was faster but I hit MUCH harder!

Wonderful: Boxing

Respectable: Wrestling

Proficient: BJJ

Non of the above. I would just introduce him to my mother-in-law!

See answer above

Yes. Why not?

BONUS QUESTION: Which fighter name is funnier, 'Heeza' Bricks Hithouse or 'Muddafuggin' Piya Empi

Heeza...It almost rynes with "Wheezy" and I was a big fan of "The Jeffersons"!

• Upvote 1

1. Yes I dont like it.

2. Never have been in orgs at this point only QFC.

3. Roger 'Verbal' Kint.

4. I dont smoke a lot ;)!

5. Have no clue.

6. Abraham Lincoln.

7. Competent / Mediocre / Woeful / Woeful.

8. B.

9. No.

10. No. Waste of time.

'Heeza' Bricks Hithouse

• Downvote 1

1: Don't you?

2: Hmmm, I'd have to say steve SFO, because he made such damn awesome events and was one of the coolest cats in the game.

3: Kayzer soze

4: Tried ganja once, and nearly puked. Passive supporter though.

5: Oh god man

6: Abraham lincoln was a sissy, ill go with ihm.

7: respectable mediocre proficient wonderful

I did a year of TKD and got really flexible for a man who didn't use to work out at all, but now ive done BJJ and then i blew my knee out, so my flexibility has gone to shit. So nwo im better with my hands, and obviously best at grappling, even though im more woeful abysmal woeful woeful+ if anything.

8: c2 dem aliens by haaawt

9: nope

10: durp

• Upvote 1

Mike Dixon (78665)

No. At least someone is talking to me!

Well, since I haven't played this game long enough to meet one yet I'll have to go with real life experience. G.L Van Horn. If you Google him you'll find out I was probably the ONLY person besides his son, Darrin, that ever got along with him! (LOL)

Easy! Keaton. No, Verbal. No, wait, it's Keaton...

4. 420?

Yes please!

If you multiply 42 X 10, how many times would it get passed to you?

Easy, I would box Hemingway. He was faster but I hit MUCH harder!

Wonderful: Boxing

Respectable: Wrestling

Proficient: BJJ

Non of the above. I would just introduce him to my mother-in-law!

See answer above

Yes. Why not?

BONUS QUESTION: Which fighter name is funnier, 'Heeza' Bricks Hithouse or 'Muddafuggin' Piya Empi

Heeza...It almost rynes with "Wheezy" and I was a big fan of "The Jeffersons"!

• Upvote 1

#1: Well it really depends on what kind of rhetorical questions we're talking about. Most of the time rhetorical questions are quite annoying the way most dullards say them and they're only saying it to piss you off so i'd say most of the time it is quite annoying. But i must admit i do enjoy a good rhetorical question because they can be quite funny and whats more is they make you think. So my straight answer would have to be no i do not hate rhetorical questions, as your question so blatantly implies forumgoers to state the opposite to gain you, the contest organiser's favor!

#2: I would have to say that I had quite a good experience with Mr Cropper in his orgs because he has always offered quite fair fights but since he is my mentor and alliance mate i would have to say Dirty Harry who matchmakes for Divinity Hilo has been quite understanding (unlike many other org owners/matchmakers who have a stick up their ass) and accommodating in his matchmaking endeavors.

#3: hmmmmmm... I rly liked Kevin Spacey as Roger "Verbal" Kint (and im sure thats what everyone wrote since he is the mastermind of the movie) but I love how Benicio Del Toro's Fenster spoke so just to be different and not look like im kissing the ass of the contest organiser or the judge im going to say Fenster.

#4: 420? A month and a half ago I would have definitely said "YEAAAAAYYAAAA!!!" but I have since quit because, well, I am poor and not able to sustain habit like this and also shit seems a lot clearer now albeit depressing and dull. But all in all I think it's a better way for me to live and i punch a lot less holes in my walls these days because I'm used to being sober and can accept defeat graciously.

#5: If we ultimatley end up returning to the source and incorporated into the creators own entity then what is the point of existence?

#6:Considering that Abraham Lincoln was 6'4 I'm going to have to say I would wrestle him because with my own dimensions I could probably better him in a wrestling rules match. Hemingway seems a lot darker and considering the things I know about him I'm just not sure I could best him at boxing.

#7: Mediocre Boxing

Wonderful Muay Thai

Respectable Wrestling

Proficient BJJ

I rly like Muay Thai as u can tell (also have the most experience in this area having done tae kwon do when i was younger) and I'm not a very big fan of wrestling but I need a bit higher wrestling so I can maintain the clinch. I'm sure I have better boxing skills than mediocre because I've got rly fast hands but i guess the Muay Thai can signify that I'm decent enough at boxing. this is quite an accurate representation of how I would start out irl.

#8: To be honest I have legitimately considered the possibilities of aliens coming to earth before and none of the scenarios I have ever come up with involved me disrespecting an alien so I would probably choose b. be blown away and ask him to teach me. But if it was actually an asshole on shrooms in a convincing halloween costume then I would probably find a flaw in the stupidities he's spewing out eventually and proceed to beat him until he sobers up and then I would piss on him and walk away.

#9: I'm not exactly offended but I guess we have never considered the possibility of aliens being attractive lifeforms have we? Either way rape is the absolute last thing on my mind especially if I happened upon an alien race that is potentially more advanced than humans...

#10: I did have fun answering these questions because they are quite random and they're even fun to just read.

Great contest folks, and just an fyi I love ur username MooshLooLoo even though i have no idea what it means or where it comes from and i also love ur profile pic! is it form A Scanner Darkly?

btw my manager id is 65800 Shining Eagle

thankee kindly and have a nice day now ya hear?

• Upvote 1

Alright, let's see... the winner is Trashman, everyone naming Fezzik is a winner in my book and the rape thing was cool, too. :D

[edit]

UPDATE!!! I just saw the manager IDs and as some just answered for fun (without being ID >70k), i have to take back my decision. Winner stays Trashman, 2nd place goes to Dynamite, place 3 to grimspeake.

!tsilliaM eht nioJ