should i accept the contract?

Jeffro

I got an contract offer from hwp for one my fighters 1-0, to join the organization. And from what I read on here, and by the looks everything, I am assuming I should decline? I have not heard really any good things about the

organization and its star fighter Aphro Samurai... I have heard only the contrary... Even the contract offer was fishy...

The offer was way different then the usual, giving me a tiny 100 dollars to sign a seven fight contract, with 500 dollar base, although the bonus was 15000, which would be good I guess if I was 100% sure about the organization and 100% sure my fighter would win the fights given to him. Which would seem to be the best way a company could save itself money. Only give money to the winners... While safe for the organization, it seems unrealistic only convenient for the organization....

I'm a new player, and I have been doing fairly well with a 4-1 personal w/l record, and I just recruited a decent fighter with a 6-1 winning w/l record who has better stats then all created fighters who just got signed with GEMMA. So I seem to be doing fairly well for a newbie, and I don't want to make any big mistakes that could change all that.

So If my fighter lost his first and possibly second, I could see that being a problem, as he would still have to finish out his 7 fight contract. My fighter would have to fly to los Vegas, but he the org owner would pay for the flight there.

With all that said, any advice? I have read about how many of the top managers have exploited their way to the top by cheating and taking advantage of the ignorance of new players... So I just want to be safe...

Also, what is the word about Gemma? Is that a good organization? If not, then I would be asking the question a little to late. I got a nice contract offer, and didn't do as much research before I signed on, although it seems to be a legitimately organization. One thing through me off though. In the 155lb weight class I Aaa a fighter at the way bottom with like 5 losses in a row .. I think his record is like 1-5(off the top of my head.) Which appeared odd... Plus I think I saw some fighter named hype fighter...

So If my fighter lost his first and possibly second, I could see that being a problem, as he would still have to finish out his 7 fight contract. My fighter would have to fly to los Vegas, but he the org owner would pay for the flight there.

Here I meant to say, that if my fighter losses his first or second fight, he wild not be able to afford to train any longer, (at least in a good gym.) That was my point. I left that out for some reason.

For starters:

The post on shady managers is over the entire time of the game, some infractions are minor others not so minor. Anyway don't feel like most managers are cheating/exploiting in some manner as the game has been running since at least 2009 and bugs in the system had to be worked out and some took advantage of the bugs until they were found.

On to your contract:

It would be best to list links of your profile and fighter in question as most aren't going to take the time to search this info out to answer your question.

Flying your fighter is going to be expense and costs training time do to energy losses from flying, and considering the base pay I wouldn't want to do it. Since your new and don't have a lot of money find a ID restricted org that is in your fighters city. I also think that the contract might be for his weight class that appears to be a no train type or something. You need to look at the opponents in your fighters weight class and see if you have some fair match ups. You don't want to join an org that has all very skilled fighters and none around your skill level or you won't get any fights or ones that are remotely fair. I would never sign a contract like that for that many fights for that base pay.

search orgs in your fighters city and find one that has similar skilled fighters and several of them so you can get fair fights and then PM the org owner for a contract offer. I usually ask for a 3 fight deal or 4 at the most and see what they offer. I only join an org that I feel once I get a few fights in I could fight for the belt and have a chance to win, you don't have to do that but making sure you have fair skilled opponents is key.

Good luck

Dont accept it, they are signing low skilled fighters to build up a hype chain that ends with their top fighters.

You will get a raw deal from that org, maybe you get a bit of money from them in the short term, but your fighter will get screwed.