How is that Intelligent?

ajperok

Supposedly intelligent fighter, set to 65% SHIG.

I guess he is intelligence is relative to a chimpanzee or something?

65% aggro. more accuracy than damage

set to 65% low kicks, leg kicks

- 15% takedown

- 20% clinch

Shoots one takedown, gets it.

Engages in clinch once, does well.

(that is the whole fight plan, pepper the guy with leg kicks on light strikes to engage on the ground or in clinch obviously)

But for some mystical reason known only to the fighter, after winning the first round he

decides to stand their like a fucking dumbass and throw a bunch of head kicks? and of course gets knocked out. WTF?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=506183

WHAT THE HELL? 7 attempted Head Kicks?

Considering only about 3 of 4 moves should have been a strike. Of those 1 in 4, 75% were kicks, of that 75% 2/3rds were low kicks...

That would be like 2 or 3 head kicks, not 7.... and certainly not with that high of a SHIG when other things are actually working.

so yeah, about 1 in 6 or 7 moves should have been a Head Kick, not 50%....... nice.

• Upvote 2

That's what I was saying in my SHIG thread awhile back, SHIG seems like its just random and doesn't have very good AI at all. That said I have had some luck with it lately but is that all it is? (luck)

This isn't necessarily SHIG influenced imo, I see it quite often with guys on 90%+ FMO that they'll have gone somewhat contrary sliders when I look at the end stats, it's especially common with low percentage moves.

the most u should do with a fighter that ur unsure of is 50-50 on shig. when u find out whether or not they have any intelligence u can do something like 75% shig or sometimes more if they have outstanding intelligence. otherwise u should stick to 50% or under and if they are not intelligent i hear 90% fmo or more is how it should be done. im not rly down for fmo though because i have a fighter with low iq at 88 and i put him on 100% fmo because i feel thats rly low iq and he ended up losing his debut by decision to a guy he pretty much outclassed in the standup except he was a better boxer by 1 level. it must have been his ko power that got him the decision because he rocked me in the 3rd and ended up with better striking stats by the end but i was pissed because my guy only clinched up once and could have dominated if he got more clinch time but chose to stay on the outside. i thought that 40% try to clinch would have been enough but it only ended up with one 10 second period of clinching in which they both punched eachother in the face once and backed off form eachother.