What's Good for 4-0, Contract-Wise?

One of the big draw backs to this game is that there is not enough things to spend your money on, so the contracts don't really matter, if you fight every other week and train at a premium gym then you need 900 per fight to cover a super high end gym. Plus another 400 to cover clothing and suppliments.

so anything more than 1500 across the board is just glutinous(sp?)

Your better of either fighting for an org who treats you great and/or puts a ton of work into the org

or

Fight for an org who has the fighters you want to compete against to get to wherever your fighter wants to be.

If your in Montreal and you have a top notch 205lber and you want to fight YB Sol than your better off signing 2k straight across with CFC than 50k straight across with another org.

EIther way, once you get above the 1k-1500 range money should have no bearing on the contract you go with... Unless the game gets more things to spend money on.

100% agreement. Hence why people should join Boondock Fight League.

And although we agree on your reasoning... we don't agree on your Av. My only hope is that you lost a bet.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/nguyenbinh_01/happy_face_money_in_eyes_hg_clr.gif

"some" people still get those eyes though, even if they have more than enough money. personally i appreciate freetime and being able to waste time on whatever i want over making money i dont need and buying shit i dont need .. but my approach is not quite the rule i understand. seeing those numbers rise in your bankaccount wether real or not - has got to be really satisfieng ... i realise what i just said can be perceived as irony since SynCity has one of the biggest bank-accounts on here, but i actually sacrifice a lot of time and potential real money to see SynCity do good. somebody mustve hit me with a hammer when i was a baby :bangin:

i disagree on the no reason to build up funds thought... the more money you have sitting, the more money you can put into new fighters who won't be getting the big money right away. Think about if you decide to drop a fighter and make a new one, or when fighters start having to retire and you need to make new fighters... do you want to start from scratch and work your way out of cozad through multiple QFC's before getting signed and being able to get in a mediocre gym and afford good supps... or do you want your new fighter to start out training at the best gym in his area with any supplement he needs training full time? Money can be saved for good reasons now (supporting other fighters) and who knows what will be added to the game to dump extra money into... when that time comes would you want to have to start gaining money then or already have some you can spend? As a gym owner... I would love the ability to have a large amount of extra income from fighters because it would allow me to run a better gym.

Yeah, I run through money. I buy from my favorite clothing company and favorite nutrition company, who luckily hooked me up with sponsorships though. This guy was down to about 450.

Well, theoretically, you *could* spend more money by switching between elite gyms every training session to attend classes with minimal students quantity. So your expenses could be as high as 500*12=6000$ per week. And if your fighter needs a little time to train between fights - lets say four month - he would need to make somewhere around 100 000 per fight to make ends meet. How about that? :graduated:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/nguyenbinh_01/happy_face_money_in_eyes_hg_clr.gif

"some" people still get those eyes though, even if they have more than enough money.

I'm sorry Franky! It won't happen again with the next round of negotiations.

/lie mode cancelled

Recently received offers of 5000/2000/4000, 3500/3000/3000, 8000/2000/2000, and 15,000/2000/2000 to remain in Vegas for one of my 4-0 fighters. And also 12,000/2250/2250, 15,000/3500/3500, and 22,500/5000/5500 to move his base. Resigned with original org, for less than all these offers. The org owner gave my fighter a 1000/800/1000 offer when my fighter was only 1-0, I think that deserves some loyalty.

Indeed. Thats the other part of the book.

You absolutely can exchange loyalty for cash.

If you sign for a 1000 again, than the org will support your next fighter with an awesome contract at 0 0 0.

So either take the cash, and pay for your fighter, or let the org take care of the next fighter. I prefer the second. It is a lot more efficient.

i think a lot of these guys saying you don't need money probably own fight orgs.

You're right.

By the way, at this point in the game, there really isn't that much to spend money on.

:rolling: