I am confused

Eveas

There is a highly ranked fighter in my org whose manage is Juan Dela Cruz. According to the fighter page and my roster the fighter has a manager and is not a free agent, but when I click the manager link it says there is no such manager ID. I assume this means he was deleted either for being a multi or by request. My question is why his fighters would not be FA. He is highly ranked, and he is useless to me if he doesn't have a manager to accept fight offers. Worst case I might even try for him, but I'd rather someone else did. Anyways, I am just wondering if he will eventually be on the market or not.

There is a highly ranked fighter in my org whose manage is Juan Dela Cruz. According to the fighter page and my roster the fighter has a manager and is not a free agent, but when I click the manager link it says there is no such manager ID. I assume this means he was deleted either for being a multi or by request. My question is why his fighters would not be FA. He is highly ranked, and he is useless to me if he doesn't have a manager to accept fight offers. Worst case I might even try for him, but I'd rather someone else did. Anyways, I am just wondering if he will eventually be on the market or not.

my guess would be that the manager has been deleted, but his fighters till have fighters confirmed so the fighters that were attached to that manager won't become available until the last fighter from that manager's roster fights the last confirmed fight before deletion of the account.

This is just my best guess though.

Nah Tokyo is one of the best cities if not THE best city in MMATycoon land in my opinion. Its been awesome running an org there and most of my fighters fight in Tokyo too. I have fought in most of the orgs in Tokyo and they have all been very solid.

Only twice have I noticed multis in my org, the first time was almost a year ago. I reported him and it turned out he had 10+ accounts (LOL) and I recently did notice another but he's gone now as far as I know. I actually suspect that it was the same guy as the first time.

Nah Tokyo is one of the best cities if not THE best city in MMATycoon land in my opinion. Its been awesome running an org there and most of my fighters fight in Tokyo too. I have fought in most of the orgs in Tokyo and they have all been very solid.

Only twice have I noticed multis in my org, the first time was almost a year ago. I reported him and it turned out he had 10+ accounts (LOL) and I recently did notice another but he's gone now as far as I know. I actually suspect that it was the same guy as the first time.

Yeah, it happens. I guess I should be flattered he liked the org enough to want more guys in it. Tokyo over all is my favorite city and most the managers are class acts. It still sucks for the orgs when one of these guys slips through the cracks, but it is a small price to pay to keep the game clean.

I was joking bro.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/201/b/b/Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpg

Barbossa: as a new org owner, Im curious- how do you spot multi-accounts, what is it you look for?

I was able to spot the guy in my org pretty easy because everything he did on his multi accounts he did in a very small time frame. For example he would log into one account accept all his contracts/fight offers/PM's or what have you, then log into his next account(s) and do the same thing right after. Also if one went inactive, they all went inactive all on the same day and at the same time (you can tell by looking at the managers "last login"). Plus when I looked at all his fighters he had a certain way of wording things like his hometown or profile description and his grammar was also pretty obvious that the same guy wrote them all. Oh and all his fighters where HW's! All this tied together plus more made it pretty easy to spot. Might not sound like hard evidence the way I describe things but trust me in this case it was extremely obvious. I'm a pretty observant guy :D The main reason I reported him is because I didn't want people to think I was stacking my org with multis or be associated with him in any way, it could have been very bad for my orgs (and my own) reputation.

I was joking bro.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/201/b/b/Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpg

LOL sorry man I get accused of being too serious all the time, just the way I am. Getting old I guess :P

• Upvote 1

thanks for that. I was slightly worried you'd point somthing out and id be like "jesus christ how did i not spot that my org must only have 2 managers its all a sham"

But no Iv not noticed any managers responding in clusters or any of those things.

I actually try to have as much interaction as posible with my managers, mainly because I know in their posistion I like to be kept informed, but I now realise it has the bonus of making spotting anyone with the same grammer paterns or misspellings more obvious.