Tips in running a nutrition company?

kupsman2

You could have a business plan that goes a little like this.

Find out by experimenting between a 157/158/159/160 product. Find out the difference and find a niche.

Every top Fighter can afford $300 for 160 but not all new managers can.

When you join the game, you want the best if you can find a way of actually advising a new manager between the difference and what they can gain. You could be onto a winner.

Imo this would be better than competing with the 160 because you will find your market.

Once made, look at all non vips, new managers message them about your product and why they should buy.

A good business has a good name, nice logo and has a slogan I guess.

I used the love White Gorilla.

Have a scout at the city you want check your competition and go from there.

Just an idea.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I know that the payment for sponring fighters influence on Nutrition´s Hype.

With $10k to sponsor fighters. What´s best for company?

--> More fighters and less payment: Sponsor 33 fighters paying $300 for each and for 60 days

or

--> Less fighters and more payment: Sponsor 11 fighters paying $900 for each and for 60 days

I hope I have enough opinions.

don't waste your money going all the way to 160 sups. The difference is so small it doesn't make any difference. I did a studie on the weight gain and loss products and the results where shocking to everybody how little the difference it actually was between say 158 sups and 160. I myself dont buy $300 sups because there is no difference from a 158 brand for $75.

Now I can afford to buy more expensive ones but I tend to stick with what I already have until a compy goes bankrupt or doesnt have the product at that time

• Upvote 1

All of Steel Penn's nutritional companies sell all there pure 160 products for $50. This is the best deal in Tycoon land and our sponsored fighters, sales show it. All that matters is a good price with a good product.

Steel Penn's Steel Rio 160

Steel Penn's Steel Amsterdam 160

• Downvote 5

Make the product what ever quality and name it 160 or 159 but at this point 160 is better. Then do some laundering so people think that you have legit product and then you can try to earn something.

• Downvote 3

Hi,

--> More fighters and less payment: Sponsor 33 fighters paying $300 for each and for 60 days

or

--> Less fighters and more payment: Sponsor 11 fighters paying $900 for each and for 60 days

No one answered my question.. :(

All of Steel Penn's nutritional companies sell all there pure 160 products for $50. This is the best deal in Tycoon land and our sponsored fighters, sales show it. All that matters is a good price with a good product.

Steel Penn's Steel Rio 160

Steel Penn's Steel Amsterdam 160

Picture as proof of quality.

Nowadays it's so easy to change images. Only MS Paint on Windows is necessary.

Why you don´t put a video, that is not so easy to change.

Hi,

or

This all matters on your funding, what matters most is when you sign fighters with higher hype that announce your company name after they fight, plus you only get hype from a sponsorship when the fighter fights.. So active high hype fighters are what you want.
  • Upvote 1

Picture as proof of quality.

Nowadays it's so easy to change images. Only MS Paint on Windows is necessary.

Why you don´t put a video, that is not so easy to change.

I did not create this company a well know manager did a while back.

My advice, from the creator of Happy Pills which I ran for a long time, do not go into nutrition! Unless you can find a company with products already researched, you will never make back the money you invest. The nutrition business model is a failure. As more companies come into the market with better and better products, the price drops and continues to make it harder to make your money back. The only way to make your money back is from merchandise deals with a good org and you don't need good products to make money from that.

So unless they add something new to nutrition companies or change the business model somehow, don't start a new one. That would be my advice.

I had discussion thread on this in the past but it seems to have been deleted now, otherwise I would link it here. I think the forum auto-deletes old threads.

• Upvote 2

It's true. Many companies are offering 160 products for lower and lower prices all the time. As low as 50$. It would be very difficult to make any good profits anymore with so many good quality products out there for such low prices. You would be better off opening a clothing store. If you can do decent photo editing you can have better business with a clothing company and what's more is you can also be a merch partner with an org to make even more money. That is your best bet unless you open an org. There you can make a very nice profit but this is a very tough job if you want to be good. Lots of upkeep required and you need to write reviews if you want to be considered good. Clothing is overall the easiest company to own other than a gym. It has the least upkeep and decent profits when combined with an merch partner.

Thanks for the opinions guys. No doubt it is very good, but .. you end up talking too much and at the end not take questions already on the topic.

I bought the Happy Pills ready with the products researched 159Q. If I keep the company well, I'll just profit because the investment has already been done by the previous owners.

For now, I do not think in researching 160, even because from what I saw here in the company to research a product with quality 160 is necessary to invest just $ 1,279,951,272,004,226.38

If I decrease 1 cent of this value the product quality falls flat for 159.999999999Q.

Or is some error in the system or does not exist 160Q in the market. All are false.

If anyone knows for sure, please let me confirm that the required value is the same as it is that appears on my company.

Hey guys, I think I wouldn't start a nutrition company now, I noticed how the 160 supps dropped fast to $50. Not sure how the hell that happened but looks like SP severely undercut the base price of the product. I'll just start a gym again as I have weak talent in designing to start a clothing company. :(

Gyms don't make very much money either. I've never ran one so I don't know the details but I know it's hard to make any significant amounts from a gym.

Thanks for the opinions guys. No doubt it is very good, but .. you end up talking too much and at the end not take questions already on the topic.

I bought the Happy Pills ready with the products researched 159Q. If I keep the company well, I'll just profit because the investment has already been done by the previous owners.

For now, I do not think in researching 160, even because from what I saw here in the company to research a product with quality 160 is necessary to invest just $ 1,279,951,272,004,226.38

If I decrease 1 cent of this value the product quality falls flat for 159.999999999Q.

Or is some error in the system or does not exist 160Q in the market. All are false.

If anyone knows for sure, please let me confirm that the required value is the same as it is that appears on my company.

That's because we were answering the original poster and not to you. I didn't realize that you had bumped an old thread until now. From now on just make your own. I do not know the answer to your question however, sorry. As you can see by the store you own, I never researched a 160 quality product nor have I tested one. I've always used 159's or 158's.

Hi,

or

I'm not sure what the # is but it rounds up to 160 once you hit like 1.5 or 1.7 million.

I'm not sure what the # is but it rounds up to 160 once you hit like 1.5 or 1.7 million.

Steel Penn's tips for running a successful nutrient company...

Step 1. - Sell a bunch of fake products

Step 2. - Create a bunch of multi accounts - remember these accounts belong to "family" members and close "family friends"

Step 3. - Rape and piliage these multi accounts for everything they are worth

Step 4. - Spend hundreds of real life dollars on buy Tycoon cash off other players

Step 5. - Tell everyone you are sorry for selling fake supps

Step 6. - Buy the real stuff and start selling it

Step 7. - Deny being a mulit

Step 8. - Get Caught being a multi

Step 9. - Pray to god no one notices and still buys supps off you even if you are a shady prick

• Upvote 3

Steel Penn's tips for running a successful nutrient company...

Step 1. - Sell a bunch of fake products

Step 2. - Create a bunch of multi accounts - remember these accounts belong to "family" members and close "family friends"

Step 3. - Rape and piliage these multi accounts for everything they are worth

Step 4. - Spend hundreds of real life dollars on buy Tycoon cash off other players

Step 5. - Tell everyone you are sorry for selling fake supps

Step 6. - Buy the real stuff and start selling it

Step 7. - Deny being a mulit

Step 8. - Get Caught being a multi

Step 9. - Pray to god no one notices and still buys supps off you even if you are a shady prick

Step 10 - Hold more game cash then anyone else allowing you to have all the fun you like, while holding to top 10 companies worldwide at the same time. Ill take it.

• Downvote 1

Step 10 - Hold more game cash then anyone else allowing you to have all the fun you like, while holding to top 10 companies worldwide at the same time. Ill take it.

Congratulations. You cheated your way to the top. You must be very proud of yourself. I can understand people who break the rules in real life to get real money, but what is the point in doing it online? You don't get (or shouldn't get) personal satisfaction from undeserved accomplishments, and the payoff is nothing more than a big pile of fake money.

• Upvote 4

You have been exposed AGAIN as a liar a cheat and a crook. Most people would hide a way for a while but for some reason you are a glutton for punishment. What good is all that money that you obtained from buying with real cash, and cheating?

I've been playing this game since like September and I make enough to run a private gym at over 30k loss a week buy everything my fighters need without thinking about it and still have plenty left over. I didn't have to buy game cash with real money, rob noobies with fake supps or cheat with multiple accounts. Money in this game is so easy to come by.

Anything you accomplished legitimately is mingled with all of your cheating and shady dealings so none of it means a thing. Nobody gives a shit that you have money except the people are trying to get some of it. Nobody respects you either, the few that pretend to just want something from you. Don't even try saying you don't care because you are such an egomaniac and it is totally transparent.

You went on for days and days professing your innocence and now when you are finally caught and you even admit to it. You still have the nerve to show your face in a thread asking for advice about running a legit business. When I first started playing this game I asked around "are there any shady companies i should avoid" guess what everyone said? That's right Steel Penn. That is what you are to this game. You are fast Eddies used car lot. Go post something in your alliance chat where there are still some people who don't think you are a lying scumbag.

• Upvote 4