Galaxy FC - Official Smack Talk Thread!

fpv

Galaxy 9: Champions Review!

This event was amazing! We have a 131 of rating with is the Best by far and we had a sold out arena! We also have 3 new champions! Drakkar, Martin and Rommel did great and didn’t care about their opponents, ending all fights with a finish. Talking about finish, we had 6 submissions and 4 of them were by triangle! We also had some awesome knockouts and only one fight ending by decision! This event couldn’t be better so congratulations to everybody who fight today! Now let’s wrap up and begin Galaxy 9: Champion Review!

Liam ‘’The Phenom’’ Lawrence vs Beni Hasan

The events opened up in great style. The fight starts and Hasan gets a quick takedown into mount! Hasan goes for an armbar but he doesn’t get it. He tries again and not only fail but let Lawrence reverse the position! But luckily, Lawrence just sits in Hasan guard, waiting to get submitted until Hasan finally gets it with a triangle armbar! Wow, great finish! Hasan should be very proud right now. Lawrcen now has 2 defeats in Galaxy FC and 4 losses in a roll! Ouch!

Kamil Burczynski vs Renzo Alves

The fight started very equal on the feet. Kamil was supposed to be better but Alves was a little better. About one minute and a half, Alves finally scores a takedown. Both guys have a slow pace here not letting anybody do much until Kamil gets a sweep that is quickly countered by Alves with another sweep landing in full mount! Wow, what a freaking awesome scramble here! Now in full mount Alves unloads some vicious ground and pound! Kamil tries to escape but no luck. Alves keeps pounding him until Kamil calls for his momma and the referee stops the fight! Huge victory for Alves! He couldn’t debut better in Galaxy FC!

Henley ‘’The Henchman’’ Harris vs ‘’The Glasgow Phenom’’ Michael MacRoberts

MacRoberts were vicious this fight! He didn’t give any chance to his opponent. He lands almost all his punches and defended all takedowns from Harris. By one minute and a half he throws a monster overhand that dropped and rocked Harris! He tried to finish on the ground but after seen that Harris recovered, he got better on the feet. A few seconds later he knocked down Harris again with a flying knee! He committed the same mistake and followed Harris to the ground. This time Harris managed to sweep and almost finishes the fight with a sub! But MacRoberts was saved by the bell. The second round were pretty much the same with MacRoberts punching hard Harris until, by half of the round, MacRoberts connects with a series of punches. Harris is hurt and he unloads a flurry of punches that made the referee jump to save Harris! What a brutal victory! This guy went for the kill and he did it! I title shot isn’t that far in the future!

Tommy ‘’Bane’’ Riordan vs Antonio Braga

If I want I could describe this fight in a line. Riordan gets an early takedown but then Braga gets a tight triangle and forces him to tap out in only 22 seconds! Yes, that’s it! Doesn’t Riordan have any defensive grappling skills? It’s his second lost via sub in Galaxy FC! In the other hand, Braga nailed his second sub victory and both of them were in the first round! This guy knows how to make people tap out!

Adolf Jakobsen vs Damian Dziku

Jakobsen was very bad last week and only fought with half on his energy but it was more than enough to score another sub win in his career! Dziku begin well with a couple of good le kicks until he shots in and gets a takedown! Facepalm of the day for him! As the previous fight, Jakobsen took a few seconds to finish the fight with a triangle! Finishing the fight in only 35 seconds couldn’t be better since his energy was low. Jakobsen remains undefeated and now has 3 victories for Galaxy FC. The top is right there!

Mickey Felipe vs Chris ‘’Guns’’ Godley

The only fight the ended in decision was a one sided fight. The fight didn’t stay much on the feet but while there, Felipe landed all 26 strikes he attempted! He could probably get a knockout if he kept the fight standing but he decided he want to fight on the ground and that’s where most of the fight happened. Unfortunately, Felipe decided to stall the fight there and didn’t do much. Godley tried some submissions but no luck in none. At the end, Felipe nailed a 30-26 UD victory! He will finally get his shot for the title after his last fight when he lost the chance to Cave!

Jeff ‘’Nightmare’’ Dahmer vs Dan ‘’The Man’’ Swanson

The bell rings and Swanson moves the fight into clinch. He lands some good punches to Dahmer’s head until he pulls guard. After that, Dahmer goes for sub after sub while Swanson just stays there until we get another quick triangle victory! This one last 48 seconds! This was Dahmer 4th win and all were by sub. Swanson is a good fighter that just got unlucky. I hope this lost don’t break his spirit!

Ivan Drakkar vs Power Ranger Green

In the first title fight of the evening for the middleweight division, we had a very interesting fight. They start exchanging some strikes but nothing was landing until Drakkar moves the fight into clinch. There, he dominated the fight landing elbows and knees. Green, that just got a brown belt in BJJ in the week of the event, tried desperately to get a takedown and he managed to pull guard. He tried without luck a couple of subs and after that, Drakkar stands up. In the feet we had some good action. These guys hit hard! In the last minute of the round, Drakkar clinches again and the round ends there. The second round started with some more good strikes from both guys until Drakkar clinches again. But this time he didn’t let his chance fades. He unloads a couple of knees that rocked Green! Wow, can he finish it? Drakkar lands a hellish knee that sent Green down! He is seriously hurt! Drakkar lock and load to land another deadly knee but Green was already done! Drakkar walks away as he saw his opponent barely conscious! He couldn’t win his belt in a better way! The KO of the night is obviously for him and he wrote his name in the history for becoming the first middleweight champion in Galaxy FC!

Andrew ‘’Test’’ Martin vs Casey Ryback

Ryback starts the fight very well, landing some punches and avoiding Martin’s takedown attempts. He tried takedown after takedown and eventually, he got it and goes directly to full mount! Ryback tried desperately to get out of that situation but it got worse when he gave his back! He manage to survive for over a minute but eventually martin gets a RNC and becomes the first heavyweight champion in the history of Galaxy FC! He scored his second submission victory in the first round for Galaxy FC and become the champion of the hardest division of the org. Good excuses to party hard tonight!

‘’The Bad Seed’’ Nick Cave vs ‘’The Panzer’’ Ramstein Rommel

The fight begins with some good striking exchanges until Cave moves into clinch. He was landing some good punches but Rommel manages to pull guard. It happened in less than a minute but the rest of the round was Cave laying and praying while Rommel goes for subs. Pretty dull. On the second round Rommel gets an early takedown! Now on the top can he finish the fight? Once again the pace was very slow. Rommel didn’t particularly look offensive while Cave was looking like a turtle hiding in its shell. About the third minute Rommel manages to mount but again he wasn’t offensive enough but enough to won the round. The third rounds starts and cave looks sharp landing some good punches. He clinches but right after Rommel pulls guard again! More lazy ground fight again? No! Rommel gets a quick armbar and finishes the fight! Wow, Cave was distracted and didn’t see that coming! Rommel becomes the first light heavyweight champion and nailed the fight and sub of the night! It’s his second victory for Galaxy FC and both by submission! Not bad for a boxer!

Again, this event was awesome! We broke the ratings and the attendance record. Not to mention the 3 new champions! Drakkar, Martin and Rommel are nasty and it won’t be easy to take the belt from them.

As I have stated before, this was my last preview/review. Tomorrow I get back to college so it is going to be impossible to keep doing it. Nothing else will change though! And it doesn’t mean that it’s over. I’ll still try to do some previews/reviews for great events but only in the future.

So train hard and give your best in the fights! You guys are awesome!

See ya :)

WvM

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie "Eye" Way talked with Roene Dekker after his recent TKO victory over Jacques Du Coudray.

Ronnie: Well, it's awesome to finally talk to you again. You scored really awesome victory and proved your point last time. How do you feel?

Roene: Awesome. Its amazing to say something and then go there and prove that I was right.

Ronnie: Now...you don't have fight booked yet, do you? We heard some rumors, some talking on twitter...but now, back to source. What do you want next?

Roene: That shiny piece of gold, that's around Andrew Martins' hips. And I know HOW to do this. My manager talked with Galaxy, and it seems like there is one man standing between me and title shot. And that's the man I want to fight next. You know who Im talking about, right Ronnie?

Ronnie: Of course. If there is one man, it has to be this 7-2 freak-nature terminator, William Burns, right?

Roene: Exactly. I beat him, and I have title shot in my pocket. Besides...Even without title shot at stakes, its something I HAVE to do. I picked my nickname, Im the Apex Predator. That's who Im, win, lose or draw - doesn't matter I always try to score a stoppage. But to really be THE Apex Predator in Galaxy, I feel like I just HAVE to beat William, He is amazing fighter, his muay thai is top of the mountain and if I beat him, it will be clear that Im the most dangerous man at 265lbs in Galaxy.

Ronnie: Brave words...any beef between you?

Roene: No. I respect him. He is a fighter, same as me. He doesn't bitch about his fights, even if he losses. He is true warrior, and swinging with him will be honor for me. He is my gate to the next level, if I add him to my victim list it will be probably my biggest victory thus far.

Ronnie: So, you against Burns...any date? You have event that you want to do this at?

Roene: No. Its up to Galaxy, I really want to promote this thing becuase it will be THE BIGGEST Heavyweight battle in Galaxy FC history. It can't get any better than this. We will make history, and like I said - its honor for me to make history with amazing and battle-proved fighter like William Burns.

Ronnie: Well, it's gonna be amazing for sure. Any plans besides that? Let say that you beat William, any plans for title fight?

Roene: With all due respect, Ronnie, I will not say anything to this - I really don't know if I can beat him, I will do my best, but I won't go any further into future now. It's William Burns, and after that? I dont know. My focus is on him right now.

Ronnie: Ok, so good luck, man. I hope to see you after that fight, hopefully in one piece.

Roene: Thanks, it's always fun to talk to you.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ronnie "Eye" Way visited IMMA Gym as of late, to talk with Roene Dekker and Benjamin Belleville, both guys that will lead Galaxy FC's 20th event.

Ronnie: Welcome, it's Ronnie Way for EyeFighting.com, Im here with Roene Dekker and Benjamin Belleville, just days away from the card that may change landscape of Galaxy for good. So, let's start with Ben, who will fight Adam Mlodzinski for No. 1 Contendership at 145lbs. So, what are your thoguhts about it? When you signed with Galaxy you was given a choice to fight at either 135 or 145, and since you fought at 135 as of late, we all expected you to continue this run, but instead you chose to fight as a Featherweight. Why?

Ben: To be honest, nothing changed. Im still same, dominant force - no matter if its 135 or 145lbs, its no difference for me. Galaxy pays me to put on a show, and that's what Im going to do. Adam...he is really top guy in Galaxy, and I feel like this is the way, this is something I HAVE to do. Im not aiming weakest links of this division. Im looking up, to dethrone whoever will be 145 champ, and then drop down and do same thing to 135 division. Why 145 first? It's easier for me, I don't have to cut that much weight, and don't have weaker myself with diet or sauna. I will be more powerful and more dangerous.

Ronnie: your last three fights end up by ref's stoppage, you showed to be pretty dangerous striker, but still people underrate your wrestling - and I have to mention, you are one of the most difficult guys to take down I saw in last months. But still, you don't have roots in wrestling, right?

Ben: Nope. I started as a boxer, and still I use my hands pretty well, I think I have to thank David Vangaard for it, he forced me to learn how to defend takedowns, you know? He's ground game is so high level, that I really didn't want to roll with him. Somehow, he molded me into this sprawl-and-brawl fighter.

Ronnie: You train here with Roene, does his style affects you? I mean, we saw him being dominant striker, as well as a good ground fighter, he is more well rounded fighter, not to mention his lethal hands

Ben: Yeah, training with Roene is simply amazing. Thanks to him Im used to fight bigger and stronger guys, so during my fights size doesn't really matter - it is even easier for me to control my opponent. So, yes. His style helped me improve as well, he taught me a few things, and we really get used to each other.

Ronnie: You will headline Galaxy 20, Roene, and we heard you and your opinion about Burns, anything that you want to add?

Roene: Not much. As I said, it's natural. We were on a collision course for quite some time. Its gonna be THE Heavyweight Fight. Its gonna be The Biggest War in Galaxy's Heavyweight Division. Ever. If you look back in time, you will realize that Im right. Me and William, we are two of the most scary, of the most intimidating heavyweights that Galaxy has ever seen. One of is going down, there is no turning point now. It will happen. And I believe that whoever wins this fight, will go on to become next Heavyweight champion.

Ronnie: No doubt, people are pumped and fired up for this one. You guys simply took over this card, with co-main event and main event. I wish you best of luck, both fights are close and you may need it. I hope to talk to you guys after that card, so see you in London.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie "Eye" Way visited London with his camera, to talk with Benjamin Belleville, who watched Galaxy 22 live in London.

Ronnie: So, Ben, we are after Galaxy 22 - any thoughts about it?

Ben: Show was amazing, as always. Im really happy to be with Galaxy, matchmaking is awesome, managment is nice and treat their fighters well. Event brought it - as always, nothing really to complain

Ronnie: Can I ask you - I tried to reach out to Roene Dekker, but it seems like he vanished...do you know anything?

Ben: Roene is here, in London, but not in this building. He decided to take some time off and spend some time with friends and familly, he wanted to calm down and get his head straight after last fight.

Ronnie: Ohh...know it makes sense. And speaking about last fight, you knocked out Adam Mlodzinski and you earned a shot at the title...but which one? We heard that you can make a choice, either stay at 145 and fight here, or go down to 135 and take on their champ. Did you make your choice?

Ben: I talked with my coaches, and we decided that we will cash in out golden ticket at 135lbs. Rajon Rondo is amazing fighter, and I feel really honored to be his first, and I hope last, title defense. Nothing against him, cutting to 135 isn't something I enjoy, but I feel better at that weight, and I perform better

Ronnie: Rondo vs Belleville...a lot of people talked about this possibility. Sounds like exciting fight...

Ben: I hope so. I will bring my A-game, and if he brings his, its gonna be hell of a fight. I enjoy watching him, and I learned a few things from him, now its time to make his 7-1 record a little more like 7-2 (laughs) It's won't be easy, but it's possible and that's my goal.

Ronnie: You calling out one of the most dangerous Bantamweights in Galaxy, are you...

Ben: Whoa...Im not calling him out. I just say that I want to cash in my title shot on him, Im not like "hey, buddy, I will whoop your ass and make you my bitch"...no, nothing like that. I see it more like...I ask for a fight against him. I respect him, but don't make mistake about it - I respect Mlodzinski as well, and I knocked him out senseless.

Ronnie: Two dangerous Bantamweights will do battle...I can not wait for it! I wish you nothing, but best of luck in upcoming weeks

Ben: Thanks, and see you next time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, guys!

Haynes tried to post an interview here about his next fight in Galaxy 30 between his fighter Ozzie Castillo vs Mickey Felipe but due to some forum issues, he couldn't log in so I'm here posting for him!

Good evening all, ahead of the Galaxy 30 event scheduled for the 31st of March, Ozzie Castillo gave Josh at MMA Tycoon Ltd an exclusive interview. Here's what he had to say!

Josh : Firstly Ozzie thanks for managing to take time out of your schedule to give us your thoughts on your upcoming bout in a couple of weeks.

Ozzie : No problem Josh. I haven't really been a "speaker" in the past but i suppose i'm getting to the age now where i just want anyone to listen to me.

Josh : Well, you've certainly got people listening to you now. Since you debuted in the Galaxy Fighting Championship you are unbeaten. 3 wins out of 3 and you seem to have found a new leash of life.

Ozzie : Galaxy Fighting Championship is something i've been looking for now for awhile. It's a place where i feel respect is earned and every fight means something to the competitors. As for my 3 out of 3 streak i'm really just looking ahead to my next fight.

Josh : And indeed your next fight is against Mickey Felipe who is no stranger the Galaxy Fighting Championship.

Ozzie : Mickey is a fighter who certainly deserves respect. Im actually suprised that our paths haven't crossed sooner and i'm sure he will be looking to make amends after his loss to Nick Cave at Galaxy 24.

Josh : Speaking of Nick Cave, is he someone your looking at facing in the future?

Ozzie : Like i said earlier, i take it one fight at a time. To look any further than Mickey Felipe would be a huge mistake as i need to make sure i'm in the bets possible shape i can be for the fight.

Josh : Lets talk a bit more about Mickey, he is coming into this fight having previously been in two 5 round fights. With this being 3 rounds, will that give him the advantage?

Ozzie : You can look at it from that view. Or you can look at it as Mickey now has to adjust his game plan as he is coming back to 3 rounds. Either way i'm sure this will be a fight that people will remember for a long time.

Josh : I hope you right. Anyhow, you mentioned Mickey coming off of a defeat to Nick Cave. But you are coming in on a 4 fight winning streak. In fact in your last fight you knocked out Tommy Riordan in the first round.

Ozzie : Now Tommy Riordan is one hell of a fighter and i before hand i thought it would go all the way. Who knows, if i didn't land that big uppercut just after the 2 minute mark then the result could of been different as for me he couldn't get back into the fight after that. As for a 4 match winning streak......that means nothing. For every bit of confidence it gives me, it also adds to the pressure of maintaining it, that is why i look at each fight individually.

Josh : Can you talk us through how you have managed to up your game since the turn of the year.

Ozzie : To be honest im getting to the age now where it's not possible to have 2 fights in a month every month now. I know i'm not a robot and won't be around forever, so i'm trying to look at every fight like it's my last fight, every training session like it's my last session. My hunger is still there and im waiting longer between fights now to unleash that hunger.

Josh : Ozzie, i'd like to thank you for your time but before we go, any words for Mickey Felipe?

Ozzie : Mickey......may the best man win.

• 2 weeks later...

Galaxy 30: The Iron Throne Preview!

After 21 events, several title fights and an octagon filled with blood and pride, Galaxy 30 was the chosen one to receive another preview/review! An honor only the best can achieve and the warriors, that were summoned to present us with 10 great battles, shall seek for blood until glory is achieved! Ok, enough pride and glory. If you wanna hear more about that go listen to a Manowar song! In this event we have 3 title fights! Yes, you heard right, 3! Overeem vs Gaard for the welterweight title, Cave vs Boykiy for the light heavyweight title and Rondo vs Belleville for the bantamweight title! Not to mention tons of other awesome fights that will amuse you! So let the games begin and enjoy Galaxy 30: The Iron Throne Preview!

Tommy ‘’Bane’’ Riordan vs ‘’Speedy’’ Owen Glyde

Opening this epic event we have a light heavyweight bout. Riordan is struggling in Galaxy FC. Since he was hired, it’s been 4 fights and only one win. Although his strong point is his wrestling, he has been submitted 3 times in his career. The other contestant is Glyde, an excellent boxer with a good ground game. All his 4 fights for Galaxy FC ended in the first round but only 2 he won. Either way, this guy goes for the kill! Riordan definitely needs to put in practice his wrestling but if he doesn’t pay attention to his defense, he won’t last long! Don’t blink! This fight will be over very quick!

Joe ‘’The Hitman’’ Harrison vs ‘’Razor’’ Robbie Robertson

Both this guys have a negative record fighting for Galaxy FC but both are exciting strikers. Harrison debuted against Miller on Galaxy 23 but didn’t last much and was KOd in the first round. Robertson has 3 fights in the org. In his first he scored a great knockout which gave him the KO of the night but in his last 2 fights, he was the one kissing the floor. It’s worth noting that he spent last than 3 minutes in the octagon putting his 3 fights together! I bet these guys will blast each other after the bells ring and will only stop after seen his opponent body contorted and agonized on the floor!

Roene ‘’The Apex Predator’’ Dekker vs ‘’Frankford Slasher’’ Leonard Christopher

It is starting to heat up! Now we have a heavyweight bout between 2 fighters that got really close to get a shot for the title but didn’t get it. Dekker debuted in the first Galaxy FC and lost. After that, he changed his manager and after 2 victories he was granted with a contender fight but was knocked out by Burns who just became the heavyweight champion! Christopher has also a winning career the in the org. His first two fights were quick KOs that gave him the award of the night. After one more victories he fought to be the next contender but lost to the current title challenger in a close decision. Christopher is a vicious striker who finished 4 of his 5 victories with a KO in the first round. Dekker is a well rounded fighter who just recently became a brow belt. The key to the victory for Dekker is to get the fight to the ground. I don’t think it would be wise to stand and bang against Christopher who has the power to knock out anyone from the division! This fight could go either way! What is your bet?

Yamamoto Takiyama vs Dan ‘’The Man’’ Swanson

Takiyama and Swanson is a battle of young prospects. Takiyama debuted in Galaxy FC with a decision win against one of the favorites to be the next Junior Title challenger. Talking about the Junior Belt, Swanson is currently in the top 5! It couldn’t be different since he has 4 fights in the org and 3 victories. All by KO in the first round! In this fight we have a clear clash of styles. While Swanson is an excellent striker, Takiyama is a solid grappler that holds a purple belt! If Swanson keeps the fight standing, he will beat the crap of his opponent but if the fight goes to the ground, Takiyama is the favorite here. Impossible to predict something here!

Mickey Felipe vs Ozzie Castillo

Closing the preliminary card, we have a possible light heavyweight contender fight! Felipe is the former champion. He won his title in an epic battle against Rommel where finished the fight with only 15 seconds left in the 5th round! But in his first title defense he lost again to Cave, his nemesis! In his way to become the champion again stands Castillo who is undefeated in Galaxy FC! He debuted in Galaxy 5 with a marvelous superman punch which granted him the KO of the night. A couple of more victories and he is now on the top of the division! Felipe is a well rounded fighter and despite not excelling in anything, he has finished 11 of his 13 victories, something that is quite impressive! Castillo is an excellent boxer. In his career he has 20 victories and 18 of them end by knockout! Also very impressive! In this clash of veteran fighters, Felipe looks the best fighter but he is no match to Castillo on the feet. Taking the fight to the ground is crucial and if he can’t, Castillo should have all the tools needed to score a huge victory!

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs Anucha Poopha

In this rematch, we have a contender fight for the bantamweight division! On Galaxy 4, both of these fighters made history when fought to become the first Galaxy FC champion! Not only for the bantamweight division, but in all the org! Now Van De Kemp can seek his vendetta! He is probably the guy who has the highest numbers of awards in Galaxy FC. He has 6 fights for the org with 3 wins and 3 losses and in 5 times he received an award! In his last fight, he almost won the Junior Belt in a very close fight but end up losing by decision. Poopha is a hell of a solid guy. With a great muay thai, he seemed to wipe the entire division until he loses to Rondo in a unbelievable lost. But now it’s in the past. Both fighters are true warriors that seek nothing but the title and the victory will give it to them. This is a classic grappler versus striker match. In their previous fight, Van De Kemp tried 79 takedowns and failed them all! While Poopha landed all 247 strikes he attempted! Crazy stuff, I know! Will we see that again or Van De Kemp will finally get a takedown and prove to all he is a natural born finisher? This fight will be awesome!

Albert ‘’The Docker’’ Drake vs Chad ‘’Death’’ Looney

In this bout we have another battle of young fighters. This time for the middleweight division. Drake debuted in Galaxy 21 with a first round KO that gave him the KO of the night awards. In his second fight he also scored a first round KO, displaying once again his good striking skills! Looney also debuted in Galaxy 21 where he scored a first round sub and also won the award of the night. Now their paths cross in one more classic match of strikers versus grappler. Drake being the striker with 7 KOs in 8 wins and Looney the grappler with all his 9 victories ending by sub! I don’t think any fighter can stand each other in their strong areas. If Looney survives the beginning of the fight and score a takedown, the victory is his but Drake has the potential to end this fight even before he gets taken down! I bet this fight won’t go to the second round!

‘’The Demolition Man’’ Jean Claude Overeem vs Keast ‘’The Sailor’’ Gaard

Finally, we reached our first title fight of the night! For the welterweight title, the current champion, Overeem, is undefeated for Galaxy FC! He is one of the best fighters of the org that already nailed two of the night awards. He first become champion in Galaxy 17 and then defended his title of Galaxy 24. All his 3 fights ended by KO and 2 of them by powerful knees! Gaard, the challenger, debuted on Galaxy 20 with an amazing slam! This awesome KO granted him not only the KO of the night but also a shot for the title! Both of these guys are outstanding strikers. Overeem finished 6 of 7 fights by KO and Gaard finished 18 of 21 by KO! Very impressive numbers! I think Gaard has a slightly advantage on skills and experience but Overeem carries the heart of the champion! This fight will blow your mind and there is a good chance the KO of the night lies here! You can’t miss that!

‘’The Bad Seed’’ Nick Cave vs Dimas ‘’The Surprise’’ Boykiy

In the co-main event, for the light heavyweight title we have a rematch! In their previous bout to see who was going to be the next contender, Boykiy was the favorite by far. He was the older, the most experienced and the most skilled fighter and Cave amazingly KO him in the first round! It was freaking awesome! After this fight, Cave won the belt by a decision against Felipe. Boykiy get together his pieces after the lost and KO Godley in only 24 seconds to claim for a shot at the title and a rematch against Cave. This fight is much alike the welterweight title. Both are outstanding strikers and the current champion might look the underdog but if you neglect the heaviness the champions carries on their shoulders, you will definitely meet your demise! Hold your breath and don’t blink! This fight can be over in a second!

Benjamin ‘’The Kid’’ Belleville vs Rajon Rondo

In the main event of the evening we have the bantamweight title fight! Both fighters are undefeated in Galaxy FC and they come in a 6 fights winning streak! Rondo is the youngest champion of Galaxy FC - Besides the Junior Champion - and he won the belt in a speechless victory were he outperformed the current champion who was in theory much better than him! Belleville debuted in Galaxy 20 with a KO in the first round. His fight was in the 145lbs division but he decided to drop down and face the bantamweight champion! Rondo is an excellent Boxer with good wrestling skills while Belleville is a well rounded fighter. Rondo should be better on the feet but Belleville should have the edge on the ground. Rondo already proved he deserves to be the champion. Now Belleville has to show his will to take the belt no matter what! This fight will be epic and couldn’t ask for a better matchup! I am very excited to watch this bout, how about you?

Wow, another not so much epic preview! It got a little bigger than I thought but that’s all for you guys! The org grow awesomely since last preview at Galaxy 9. I was very happy to land a 131 rating and now we are on the hunt to break the 200 mark! Some of you guys are with me since the beginning and I really appreciate it! I wouldn’t be able to do this great work if all of you, old and new managers, weren’t awesome! Anyway, let’s not get sentimental. We are here because we are bloodthirsty and blood shall we have in this event!

WvM

Ronnie "The Eye" Way talked with Benjamin Belleville after his title fight in London.

Ronnie: Hey man, how you doin'? Amazing fight out there

Ben: Yeah, Im proud of it. Best fight in my life, no doubt about it (laughs)

Ronnie: You seems...relaxed? And calm? What is going on in your head right now? Coming off a loss in a title fight, not a lot of guys would be smilin' now

Ben: What else can I do? I went out there and I fought, just like I love. I knew what I signed for, Rajon is amazing fighter and that decision? It could go either way, bro. Im happy as hell that I had that opportunity, I proved to myself that 135 is my place and I fought best fight of my life. Why should I bitch about it?

Ronnie: What are your plans now? What you want to do?

Ben: Relax, take a time off, think about it, train and work my way back. Im not done with Rajon (laughs). I really, REALLY hope he will remain a champ for a while more, so I can work my way back to him and be the man to end his reign. Not for hype, fame or money. Becuase I hope to put on a show with him once again (laughs). I want one more shot at him becuase I know, he knows and everybody here knows it - when, not if, but when we get into that cage again - it's gonna be fuckin war again. Not becuase we hate each other - but because we respect each other and we knows that putting less than 200% out there, would be disrespecting for other one.

Ronnie: Well...that's kinda shocking, but amazing look at it. You really don't care about this outcome?

Ben: Why should I? This decision? It was razor-thin, what else could I do? I tried, I went there and execute my gameplan. In his ENTIRE career thus far he was taken down once. ONCE in eight fights. What does it mean? It means that my wrestling improved and it was big improvement. Besides of me only Anucha Poopha was able to hit him that many times. What this means? It means that my striking is sharper than I thought it is. Im smilin' now becuase Rajon was a huge test for me - and in my eyes, I passed it in flying colors. So, gratz to you Rajon and I hope to cross gloves with you again (laughs). Like I said, it was best fight in my career...in my life! And Im damn proud of it (smiles)

Ronnie: Hey...what about Roene? IS he still here? Can't catch up with him as of late.

Ben: Roene...well, he is probably on the airport already, waiting for our plane. He is...he's not in mood for this. He has really hard time and he push himself so hard as well. He needs some time, we train together but I never saw him in state like that. I think it will be a while before he decides to step into that cage again

Ronnie: I see...losses really get into his head?

Ben: Yeah, kinda. Since he is with us he really did tremendous job, re-bouncing from his loss at first galaxy event but he dropped last two fights and he really went down with them. I know he will be back thou. He is nothing less than a warrior and he loves what he is doing. He just needs some time to calm down and get his head straight.

Ronnie: Ok, I get it. Tell him I miss him and force him to promise that I will be the first one he will talk to from media guys, ok? (laughs)

Ben: Yeah, man, of course. I will. See you next time

Galaxy 30: The Iron Throne Review!

Just for the record: Because I’m writing this review, I’m missing Game of Thrones season premiere. Why am I doing it? Because you guys freaking deserve it! What an awesome event! We had some amazing fights with some amazing finishes! While this was our second best ratings, this event was a lot fun to read too! 2 of our champions were dethroned. One of them will be carved in Galaxy FC history forever! We also had our youngest champion kicking some butt again! Anyway, let’s not spoiler it yet! Be ready, because now Galaxy FC: The Iron Throne is on!

Tommy ‘’Bane’’ Riordan vs ‘’Speedy’’ Owen Glyde

What a great way to start an event! Glyde were always in the control of the fight and never gave any chance to Riordan in this fight. Glyde demonstrated some great striking skills with punches, kicks, elbows and by the first minute he knocked down Riordan with a head kick. A moment later he black out his opponent with a combo that sent his mouthpiece flying off! He almost won the KO of the night! Glyde break into light heavyweight top 10 and it was given to him a fight against the former champion. Maybe a title shot is not that far!

Joe ‘’The Hitman’’ Harrison vs ‘’Razor’’ Robbie Robertson

This fight was supposed to be very even on the feet but oh boys, I was wrong! Harrison started pounding hard his opponent with some heavy punches. In the first minute Robertson got a cut. In the second he got rocked and on the third he could stand anymore and after a body punch he felt down and Harrison took the chance and unleashed more punches until the referee jumped and saved him! Great victory for Harrison. I was his first in Galaxy FC and his 10th KO in 11 victories! This guy is definitely a finisher!

Roene ‘’The Apex Predator’’ Dekker vs ‘’Frankford Slasher’’ Leonard Christopher

If this event wasn’t so epic, this fight could easily won the fight of the night award! In the first move of the fight, Dekker moved into clinch and he felt in his own trap! The entire round was a dirty box fight on the clinch with Christopher landing the better punches. First round for him! The second round started as a very even stand and bang fight! Still, Christopher was a little better. Then, Dekker moved into clinch again but it didn’t last much there. At the end of the round Dekker started landing some good punches but it wasn’t enough. 20-18 to Christopher! The last round Dekker decided to step up! He knew he had to go for a KO and he tried until the end! Unfortunately for him, the best he could do was won the last round but it was too late! An excellent 29-28 UD win for Christopher who is back into the top 10 of the heavyweight division!

Yamamoto Takiyama vs Dan ‘’The Man’’ Swanson

This was the battle of the youngest fighters of the night. I can’t tell how much some of the rookies are bloodthirsty and Swanson is the living proof of that! Boom! First shot opened a cut on Takiyama. Boom! Second shot got him rocked! Bang, bang! A left and a right from Swanson and it’s all over! This guy is nasty! Swanson proved he is one of the best rookies of the org and now he will do a contender fight against Jakobsen to see who will be the next contestant for the 195K+ ID Openweight Junior Belt! I can’t wait to see that!

Mickey Felipe vs Ozzie Castillo

This fight was a contender fight for the light heavyweight division. The bell ringed and Felipe scored a takedown! Felipe is, in theory, a much better ground fighter than Castillo but he just stall and the referee stand them up! A few missing punches from both and another takedown! This time, after stalling, he decided to stand up! What a crazy/bold decision! Turns out it was a bad decision! After that, Castillo had half of the round to find his pace! He started to connect his punches and stuff all Felipe’s takedowns! First round to Castillo! The second was very close too! Both fighters are missing more than landing. By the half of the round, Felipe scored another takedown that he stalled so much that took the referee less than a minute to stand them up! The rest of the round continued with them missing each other. The round was scored to Felipe, maybe because the takedown, who knows! The fight is tied. Who wins the last round, wins the fight! Castillo seemed to have a better gas tank and started to show his true powers! Landing some good strikes while stuffing Felipe’s takedowns! He didn’t gave him any chance and nailed comfortably the last round and consequently the fight! Huge victory for Castillo who remained undefeated in Galaxy FC and now he can finally fight for the title! Congratulations on this long road!

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs Anucha Poopha

Van De Kemp could finally have his vendetta after his shameful performance in the first fight between them but this time wasn’t different. Poopha landed 118 strikes, only missing 3 head kicks while Van De Kemp failed 54 takedowns! Still, this time he got one right! But it was in the end of the first round at he even got swept! In the second round a high kick from Poopha almost finished the fight but Van De Kemp proved to be tough as hell and survived until the end. A 30-27 UD victory for Poopha! Maybe is time to Van De Kemp to rest a little a take less hard fights. Meanwhile, Poopha won a chance to fight for the bantamweight title and claim again his belt that was taken by the current champion, Rondo! What a great fight!

Albert ‘’The Docker’’ Drake vs Chad ‘’Death’’ Looney

Drake started solid, landing some good punches a kick but in his second takedowns attempt, Looney dragged the fight to the ground and from there he built his victory! First, he move to mount and then he got Drake’s back! What an awesome BJJ! He tried to choke and Drake managed to survive. A second choke attempt and this time Drake had to chose between tapping or blacking out. He chose to tap out! Nice sub win! Although young, Looney is the second best ranked fighter in the middleweight division and if he wants, the title shot is his!

‘’The Demolition Man’’ Jean Claude Overeem vs Keast ‘’The Sailor’’ Gaard

Remember that I said one of the fights was carved in the history of Galaxy FC? Well, this was the fight! Gaard was suppose to have a slightly advantage on the feet but Overeem demystified it the entire fight! Well, not the entire fight but most of it. Since the beginning he came on top with some vicious leg kicks! And while on the clinch, the dominance was even greater with good punches and knees! On the second round, Gaard succeeded with a couple of takedowns but it wasn’t enough. On the fourth round, Overeem almost end the fight after a combo that knocked down and rocked Gaard. Luckily the fight moved to the ground and Gaard managed to survive. In the fifth round, after Overeem clearly won all the other four, Gaard knew he had to step up and he did it! Overeem started the round like the others. Pushing forward and still the better fighter until Gaard connected with a nice hook that made Overeem’s legs wobbly! Gaard took this one time chance and unload hook after hook until the referee jumps and save Overeem with only one minute in the clock! Wow, greatest comeback in Galaxy FC history! It looked like a sure win to Overeem but Gaard proved to have a tremendous heart and finish the fight in great style and became the new welterweight champion! KO of the night for him! And the former champion, after a great fight, deserves to have a rematch! Sorry to Lowe, the next contender, but this fight must happen again!

‘’The Bad Seed’’ Nick Cave vs Dimas ‘’The Surprise’’ Boykiy

For the light heavyweight title, Boykiy could have his revenge against Cave. While Cave went for the kill again, Boykiy chose to go smart this time. He tried all the time to move the fight into clinch or get a takedown. Cave was mostly hitting the air and Boykiy strikes were more accurate. By the end of the first round he finally got a takedown but Cave managed to survive. The second round starts and an early takedown by Boykiy is landed! Cave has a lack of ground game and Boykiy took advantage of that. With some solid ground and pound and some sub attempts, with only 7 seconds on the clock, Boykiy finally finishes the fight with an armbar! Sub of the night for him and now he is the new light heavyweight champion! I think we all want a bloody stand and bang fight but a good gameplan by Boykiy gave him the belt. Congratulations!

Benjamin ‘’The Kid’’ Belleville vs Rajon Rondo

In the main event, for the bantamweight title we had a freaking awesome battle! The first round was all Rondos’! He totally outperformed Belleville with good strikes and stuffed all his takedowns! The second round started much more even. Rondo was still the better striker but he wasn’t dominating the fight. By the half of the round, Belleville finally gets a takedown. A little bit later Rondo managed to get a sweep but short after Belleville also swept and took Rondo’s back! Unfortunately it was in the end and he didn’t finish the fight. Still, Belleville won the second round. The third round was very much like the second with Rondo only have a slightly advantage on the feet. By 3 minutes and a half, Belleville got his takedown. Maybe he can turn this round around again but this guy is a finisher. He went for a heel hook and almost finished the fight! But Rondo is a tough MF and not only escape but dived on top! A very close round but Rondo won this one! The fourth round was a rerun from the first. Rondo displayed some good striking skills while defending all Belleville takedowns. Only by the last seconds he got one but he hadn’t anytime for anything! The fifth round started with Rondo being better on the feet but this time Belleville got a takedown by the half of the round. It’s his last chance! Sadly, he was very tired and didn’t got close to finish the fight! One of the judges scored the third round as a 10-10 but at the end, Rondo won by majority decision and remained as the champion! This fight was awesome and Rondo proved to be a best! Imagine this guy when he gets older? I bet the p4p of the bantamweight, like Silva and Lomax, are looking to this kid who is the future of the division!

Wow, what a great night of fights! I think this event fulfilled all the requirements to receive a preview/review. So, no regrets here! God knows when will be the next preview/review but I’m sure it will be for another epic event like this one! Congratulations to the new champions, to the remained champion, to the next contenders and to everybody who is having fun with it!

WvM

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie "The Eye" Way talked via Skype with GFC's Bantamweight - Benjamin Belleville

Ronnie: So, we once again welcome Ben on our show...it's awesome to talk with you again, bro

Ben: Nice to see you too.

Ronnie: Galaxy FC lately announced that they will start their Hall Of Fame, placing a few guys on list with potential entrants. You saw that list?

Ben: Well, yeah - and Im shocked that I'm not there! (laughs). But seriously, gratz to those guys, they deserve it. They put their life and health on the line every time they walked out to that cage. Especially Rajon...Dude is amazing. Can't say he is nasty, but for sure he's dangerous guy. Our last fight..it was, just like I said, best fight of my career...hell, of my life.

Ronnie: You support him? Isn't that strange in your situation?

Ben: He beat me. Fair and square. Nothing to bitch about. Was that fight close? Yeah. Was it tough? For sure. It was THE TOUGHEST fight of his career. And I'm proud of it. I'm proud to brought the fight to him and survive. And I would love to cross gloves with him again one day, becuase beating him will really mean something. For him it's start of something amazing, he WILL be great. He WILL make it to the top. And that day I will proudly say that I fought him, I lost, but I brought him to the toughest challenge up to date. If there is someone who deserves that spot - it's him.

Ronnie: That's awesome thing to hear. Any plans for you return to the cage?

Ben: Not now, nothing I would know about...Im just chillin' out, training and keep getting better. Hopefully get in touch with GFC soon about fights that would be interesting.

Ronnie: Cool, let me know when you get something so I can talk you to death about it (laughs)

Ben: I will keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1

In just 6 days, Dimas "The Suprise" Boykiy will defend his 205 lbs title against Ozzie Castillo at Galaxy 36 : Excellent, for what is gearing up to be a tremendous bout. Ozzie recently invited me to his gym for a chat about his upcoming fight.

Josh: Ozzie, thanks for the invite.

Ozzie: Hey Josh, good to see you again.

Josh: I know your a busy man so i won't take up to much of your time. Firstly, congratulations on your victory over Mickey Felipe last time out in a fight that went all the way.

Ozzie: Thanks Josh. I knew beforehand that Mickey would make me work hard. This was a fight that both of us wanted to win so much and in the end, i came out on top.

Josh: Indeed you did and by winning the fight you have been given a chance at the title against Dimas "The Suprise" Boykiy. Tell me, whats your thoughts on Dimas?

Ozzie: Well Dimas is a fighter who has defeated 2 very good fighters in Chris Godley and Nicky Cave which speaks volumes for the man. Nicky was someone who i expected to keep hold of the title for a long time so i was a little suprised when Dimas defeated him with the submission. But, having sdaid that, Dimas is also a very good athlete who prides himself on not only being able to win with the submission, but also having it him to throw that wild punch and win via knock out.

Josh: Is that something your worried about?

Ozzie: I think worried is the wrong word......cautious maybe. Although i do look at my opponents strengths and weaknesses before fights, i believe that if i fight to the best of my ability and get my strategy right, then none of that matters.

Josh: I've also noticed you have been placed on the short list to enter the Galaxy hall of fame. What are your thoughts on this?

Ozzie: Firstly let me thank Whymer for feeling the need to include me on the shortlist. It's nice when your hard work gets noticed. Do i believe that this enables me to ease up a bit? No, it encourages me to work harder and try and leave a legacy in this organisation. I want to be remembered for a long time and what better way than earning my way into the hall of fame.

Josh: Does this put a target on your head as well as the other contenders?

Ozzie: I believe so. But every one of the fighters shortlisted has been chosen because they are at the top of their game. So although people will now target us and try to take us out of the running for the hall of fame, it will also make us that bit more determind that we have ever been before.

Josh: Ozzie, once again thanks for your time and good luck in your up coming fight.

• Upvote 1

MMA Today reporters recently caught up with Keiji Kawada who had some comments.

Kawada: I'm a little pissed at myself for losing my last fight. I knew what needed to be done but just didn't do enough in the judge's eyes I guess. I started off well here in this great organization but lately I haven't put it all together. I want to be one of the fighters that makes the Galaxy Hall of Fame and to do that you have to se a standard and do something to be remembered.....

Right now I'm gonna throw out a challenge to ANY fighter in ANY weight class! I want to face the best this sport has to offer so if somebody's looking for a fight, if somebody wants to go toe to toe don't go looking for someone else. Like I said, we have some of the best athletes in the world today in Galaxy FC and I want to face the best. As a matter of fact, maybe we should have a Best of the Best openweight tournament or something??

My goal is to go down as the best fighter in this sport so let's see what fighter is willing to step up and test their skills. Anytime, anyplace...I'm ready!!!

• Upvote 1

Good Morning ladies and gentleman. We are currently awaiting a news conference from Ozzie Castillo's manager Michael Haynes who has been forced to come out and answer some questions about Ozzie's last fight against Dimas Boykiy. Ozzie was dominated in each of the rounds and didn't look to be able to match Dimas in anyway. Well i will say no more as it looks like Michael is ready to begin and it looks like Ozzie Castillo will also be present.

Michael

Firstly i'd like to thank everyone for attending. We don't normally do a post fight conference but due to circumstances at Galaxy 36 i feel that we needed to.

As you can imagine Ozzie and myself are extremly dissappointed with how things went aginst Dimas Boykiy. After the fight Ozzie immidately started to question his own ability. He felt that he had let himself down and at the age of 35 he wasn't going to be able to pick himself up. We spoke for several hours and i told him to take a break, go home, and we could speak about his future in a could of days or weeks when he was in the right frame of mind. The following morning i received a phone call from Ozzie. It was like i was speaking to a different person. Ozzie told me he needed another fight and he needed it yesterday. I asked him what had brought on this change of heart and he told me that when he woke up, he woke up angry, he woke up in a mood that he had not been in for a long time. Now i've known Ozzie a long time, and he has always been the reserved type, the type of guy that done this for a hobby rather than wanting to hurt his opponent. But the Ozzie i spoke to on the phone seemed so different......i thought this could be a blessing in disguise. I've spoken to Whymer and he has said he already has a fight lined up for Ozzie. So now after he has recovered Ozzie will be straight back into the gym preparing. Has anyone got any questions?

Sky Reporter

Yeah i have a question for Ozzie. Do you think you can prepare yourself for another fight so shortly after losing against Dimas?

Ozzie

((Smiling))

Prepare myself?

Can i prepare myself?

((Turns angry))

Like Michael said......this is the kick up the ass i needed. I may of blown my chance of entering the Galaxy Hall of Fame.....but thats now an after thought. I need to regain the respect from my peers again. People are looking at me laughing now.....i can see it. They think i'm a has been and can't keep up with this young guard in the org any more...

Sky Reporter

No one's sai.....

Ozzie

Listen! I know what your all thinking! Everyone loved the happy go lucky Ozzie! Well guess what! I feel like i just want to hurt someone now! I feel like i need to let some of this frustration out.

BBC Reporter

Ozzie, what if you lose?

Ozzie

Look at you wishing for my downful already! Itching to get your headlines! Well i'll give you a headline.....Ozzie Castillo is out for revenge.....and whoever wants a piece of me......you better make sure you've got an appetite for hospital food!

Michael

Ok people thats enough now. Thanks for your time and we will organise a catch up interview in the near future.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Galaxy FC Hall Of Fame

Cyprian Warga

Warga debuted in Galaxy 6 making quite an impression after winning by a quick KO. In his second bout for Galaxy as a title eliminator fight, Warga once again impressed everyone by finishing the fight with a flying knee and earning himself a title shot. In a great battle, he dethroned the champion and became the Galaxy FC middleweight champion! At this moment, Warga has already defended his title twice and he remains undefeated with all his 5 victories ending by KO! Who will be able to stop him?

Veikko Rastila

Rastila debuted in Galaxy 6 and in the bottom of his division. With great heart and perseverance, he worked his way through the top until he finally gets a shot for the title. In a dominant fight, he just wasted the champion and became the Galaxy FC heavyweight champion which is the hardest division of Galaxy FC! Rastila remains undefeated in the org and in his record. He proved that working hard pays off and all the young fighters who want to succeed should take him as a role model.

Lee Wilson

Wilson debuted in Galaxy 4 with a blast, earning him the KO of the night and a shot for the title. In an amazing battle that ended in the last second of the fifth round, he became the first Galaxy FC lightweight champion! He defended his title once before he met his nemesis that took his belt with a frustrating KO but in a rematch, he proved who was the real champion and took his belt back! Wilson just defended his title and now has a record of 5-1 for the org. He is a true Galaxy FC star!

Breaking News

Footage has just been sent to us of Ozzie Castillo on the phone. He is believed to be talking to his manager.

Ozzie

Can you believe it?

Haha.....5 fights.....and his calling ME out?

I know Michael......i need to concentrate on the upcoming fight......but 5 fights haha!

What do you think i want you to tell him?

You phone Whymer right after this phone call. And you tell Whymer that Ozzie Castillo accepts this "challenge" or whatever you want to call it.

Respect? Your telling me to show respect. What like this kid is showing me right?

Calling himself the most Lethal Heavyweight? I mean, i'm sure Chris Mostavo didn't find him that lethal when he was busy squeezing him to death. Or when Trefor Thomas beat his ass in every round!

Hang on......

((Turns to face the guy recording behind him))

I gotta go Mike. Just tell Whymer the fights on.

• Upvote 1

Alex Boulder was spotted leaving a training facility when a group of reporters approached him and began asking questions.

Reporter 1: Tell us how you're feeling about your most recent win?

Boulder: I feel good. Westworth was a tough opponent but my team and I came up with a great gameplan and had a good training camp and it all paid off in the end. I did what I had to do and got him out of there!!!

Reporter 2: GFC has been buzzing since you issued a challenge to Ozzie Castillo. Castillo responded.....Have you had a chance to review the film?

Boulder: I saw it.....Look, Castillo is a game fighter. Everywhere he's been he's been in the hunt for gold. I heard his comments after his most recent loss and simply took the challenge. Was I being disrespectful? No. This is a guy talking about trying to injure the next guys he faces and he has the NERVE to call me disrespectful. I'm a fighter who would like nothing more than to fight my way into the Hall of Fame and to do that you have to fight in big fights. I'll give Castillo credit, he's the only fighter out there willing to get in the cage and back up his talk. I respect that. He's been in the fight game for a while but my time is now! Sure I only have 5 fights but the 6th fight I have I will shut his mouth once and for all. I don't care how much experience you have...Ozzie make sure you have someone record the fight for you. After I put my hands on you and knock you out I doubt you'll remember much!!!

Alex Boulder brushes off the reporters and makes his way to his car as the camera fades to black.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Various newspapers and TV stations have been showing recent activity on Ozzie Castillo's Twitter Account.....

@mmanutcase Hows the training going? I hope you get back to your best soon #OCastillo

9 Hours ago

@OCastillo @mmanutcase I'm not going to make excuses......my 2 previous fights have not been great. But i'm training hard and i'm sure my form will pick up sooner rather than later.

9 Hours ago

@BoulderFans Haha @OCastillo Boulder is going to destroy you!!!!!! Your way past it old man!

7 Hours ago

@OCastillo Really @BoulderFans. Keep running your mouths as it is making my motivation for this fight grow!

6 Hours ago

@GalaxyFC The galaxy can't wait for the grudge match of the year so far when @AlexBoulder faces @OCastillo at Galaxy 49! Lets give the fans what they deserve!

4 hours ago

@OCastillo @GalaxyFC Whoever wins........the real winners will be the fans @AlexBoulder

4 hours ago

@HaynesCamp @OCastillo is looking like a beast in training. @AlexBoulder are you sure you want any of this!!!!!

3 hours ago

@Mcginally23212 Just booked Galaxy 49 Uprising @AlexBoulder @OCastillo #Grudge-Match!!!!!

1 hour ago

@OCastillo Gym time #HoneyI'mHome!

32 minutes ago

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w19.jpg

-Greg McDonald-

Dan Swanson welcome to the nightmare...Welcome to the dark place that everyone is afraid of.. You have made it to the top of your career, CHAMPION. I however am not Brad Brunch and I won't give you the chance of a judges decision. Your known for knocking guys out.. well I hope your training cause a flash lucky KO is all the chance you have. I am a well rounded fighter with fantastic skills in every dimension of the fight game. Enough talking.. Time to prove it in the cage!

• Upvote 1

Reporter catch Scott Levy before he left the arena, to talk with him about tonights fight

Reporter: Im here with Scott "raven" Levy, GFC Welterweight and now the new welterweight world champion. Amazing victory tonight, congratulations

Scott: Yeah, thanks. It really feels aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome to wear that strap. Thanks for the shot Galaxy, I won't let you down guys.

Reporter: After your fight you called out GFC owner, saying that you deserve of the night awards, but as we know it - it didn't happen. Why you said that?

Scott: Some of Galaxy current or former fighters are under same management than I am and no matter what we does, it seems like Galaxy FC doesn't want to acknowledge us and our skills. Man, it's frustrating, you know? Ben, GFC Featherweight champ lives and train in Helsinki but I live and train in Los Angeles...man, it's across the fuckin planet! I travel here to fight and I wish to be seen, not only for being a effective fighter but exciting as well. What do I have to do, Whymer? What do I have to do!? (laughs)

Reporter: Now you have a target on your back and rest of welterweight are after you for sure, anyone you would like to fight next?

Scott: 170 pounders here are nasty, thou there is one fight Im interested now. That was supposed to be my debut in GFC, but becuase of stripping the champ and stuff I get that fight, but I was ready to go and I hope that now, when I stepped up and helped GFC, filling that fight on earlier date than I was schedule to fight, they can return the favor and give me my original opponent, Jean Claude Overeem. He's really good fighter, we agreed to fight each other but vacant belt crossed that fight. Like I sad, I was ready to fight him and I would love to face him next and make my title run legit by defending the belt against him

Reporter: I wish you best of luck, Scott, awesome knockout tonight, I hope to see you soon

Scott: Thanks, don't forget - Raven is here and he is here to stay!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ronnie Eye caught Scott Levi, when he was on his way to the airport, to talk about his fight

Ronnie: I'm here with Scott "Raven" Levy, who is coming of a exciting war with Konopacki, over Welterweight title. How do you feel?

Scott: How can I feel? I'm pissed off. Galaxy should do better job with hiring judges. Those idiots didn't saw this fight? He took me down...and nothing. Ref had to stand us up because he was doing nothing. I was working, both on the feet and on the ground. If judges thought other way, I invite them - come to my gym and we will do a few rounds, to teach you something about MMA.

Ronnie: Outcome of the fight is still same, Pawel won the welterwe...

Scott: He won shit! I already contacted Whymer. If that bitch or his stupid manager think that they can get away with robbery like that, they are out of their fucking mind. He did shit and he won? No, it doesn't work like that. You have to earn it, not lay on me for a few seconds, backpacking for dear life and hoping to grind out decision. This kid is a fucking coward, he came in scared and was doing everything to not engage in a fight with me. You saw what happened when he tried - after first round he was as far from me as possible, on the ground he was lying, holding me and forcing ref to stand us up only to do exact same thing again. That's bullshit.

Ronnie; So, you called for immediate rematch, but what if Whymer already have someone to challenge him for the belt?

Scott: I don't give a fuck. I don't care if there is one contender, five of them, ten, twenty, hundred...I don't care. I'm next in line, I was robbed and from where I come from - thieves are punished, not rewarded. Whymer can do only one thing now and that's set up rematch. I will take my belt back and he will be punished for stealing it from me. That little idiot messed with wrong person and he will pay for it. He will pay for it big time.

Ronnie: Thanks for your time, bro. Have a nice flight and good luck in the future!

Scott: One more thing. Pawel - I had respect for you, because you used to fight. Now, you dropped that idea and you are too scared to do what you say you love to do. No respect for little, scared bitches like you. Go home, fuck your daughter, drink another beer, punk. You run out of your luck, bitch.

• Upvote 1

Reporter Graham Harrison found a rather frustrated Jean Claude Overeem and managed to get a rare, special brief interview out of him:

Graham: I'm here with Jean Claude Overeem, widely regarded as the best welterweight fighter in the Galaxy Fighting Championship! You've won your last two fights and are clearly next in line for a title shot, Scott Levi just came out demanding a rematch, what do you make of this?

Overeem: I am normally a very polite person, but this Scott Levi guy is mad! He lost the fight, there's nothing wrong with the Galaxy judges and he's just bitter. He has to wait in line like all the other fighters. I'm sure Pawel Konopacki would love a rematch with me and I feel that this is the right path for Galaxy FC.

Graham: Scott Levi was particularly infuriated by what he calls a "robbery". Looking at online polls you can see that you deserve the title fight, but what do you see happening if you do indeed fight Pawel?

Overeem: Pawel is a fighter I respect. I took the title off him and that damaged him & I believe I can do it again. Last time Pawel fought a good fight and may have won the first two rounds, but I never back down and a powerful knee put him away! Many felt that Pawel should've won and day i sare few thought i was "lucky". I would like to prove that i wasn't lucky, I am a much improved fighter now in all aspects of the game and not to tempt fate, but I expect an easy victory this time round.

Graham: Thankyou Jean Claude, it will be exciting to see what Whymer does. He has already stated that he'd like to give Levi the rematch but let's see if he changes his mind.

Overeem: If i'm not fighting to be the best, then I shouldn't be fighting MMA, let's hope Whymer makes the right decision.

• Upvote 1

After tweet from Ronnie Way, with JCO's interview, Scott logged in on Skype to talk with Ronnie

Ronnie: So, you saw it?

Scott: Yeah...but wait, I'm currently waiting for someone who speaks this caveman's language. Can't understand a shit from that meathead. If Im right, he says that HE deserves a title fight?

Ronnie: Yeah, he said that you are mad and you should wait in line for next...

Scott: So, he really thinks he deserves it...one question. In which fuckin universe?

Ronnie: What do you mean?

Scott: Well, I was set to fight him when Galaxy vacanted the belt - and there was a reason why I was picked over him to fight Lowe for it. Isn't it clear that GFC knew I will beat the shit out of Reem and move on to title fight anyway? That's why I get title fight right away. That's the reason why this guy is still behind me.

Ronnie: No love for him?

Scott: It's not about him. Like I said before - I don't give a single, flying, fabulous and stylin' fuck about how many contenders Whymer can name. I'm first, like I always were. You are idiot if you think other way. I couldn't care less about JCO and what he thinks...or what his manager think, highly doubt that he can think on his own.

Ronnie: We saw the fight, a lot of people stick with you and consider you a true champion. Fight was close and...

Scott: Come on, Ronnie - it wasn't close. He took me down a few times? Ok, he did. Did he do any damage to me there? No. What he did? Backpacked and waited for ref to stand us up. It's not even griding - and if you can't even that, you are in wrong business.

Ronnie: Can't deny that he didn't do much to you, thou some people saw him controlling the fight

Scott: Before or after I beat his brains by his ears?

Ronnie: You had him hurt, but he managed to survive

Scott: By doing nothing...besides, isn't JCO hypocritical? That wannabe get rematch for the belt right away as well and now he dares to say that other guy can't do that? Look in the mirror, bitch, because if you could get rematch after Keast broke your face, only to get your face broke AGAIN in next title fight, than I deserve my rematch after being screwed. If anyone takes his words about this case seriously, is just as stupid as this caveman.

Ronnie: Well, let's wait and see what GFC has to say about it...I will stay in touch with you, have a nice flight.

• Upvote 1

Jean Claude Overeem recently read Scott Levy's published Skype exchange with Ronnie Way and had a few things to say:

"Caveman ...you sure you're not looking in the mirror? Scott Levy is clearly a self centred, immature, deluded dumbass. Keast Gaard clearly lost the first 4 rounds of the fight against me as unanimously agreed. I rocked him and really destroyed him if it wasn't for that last second victory. Yes he beat me in the rematch, however to say I didn't deserve the rematch is farfetched! Levy is not even in the same league as me and to have the audacity to even attempt to trash talk me is ridiculous. Levy is a fraud, he's lost 4 times now with just 8 wins, I don't believe anyone deserves a title shot coming off a loss, let alone coming off a title fight defeat unless there are extreme circumstances which in this case there clearly isn't. He's a sore loser. What part of UNANIMOUS decision do you not understand? Anyone with a brain would give me the title shot, and thus i expect Whymer to appease this. I shouldn't even be arguing this as there is nothing to argue. I want my belt back. "

• Upvote 1

@RavenMMA

JCO. Brainless child of drug addicts. Step aside, kid. Real fighters have their score to settle. What part of being TKOed you don't understand? You won 4 rounds? That's awesome. What a shame that you couldn't defend yourself and ref had to save your sorry ass. At least I wasn't finished, like some punkass from City Of Drugs. And that punkass was finished TWICE. In a row. You think you Stop whining and get in the line. You are nothing more than a third league trash, that fought nothing but 4th league trash. Including Konopacki. So shut the fuck up, bitch. If you deserved a rematch after being viciously finished by a guy you "rocked" than I deserve my rematch even more.

Twitterlonger tweet from Scott Raven, as a respond to JCO's comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Benjamin Belleville, I'm coming after you. I'm calling you out in public so you can't just duck me behind the scenes like a little girl. Benjamin's manager Chris Garcia, sent email to Galaxy's owner, and said that Benjamin will not fight against me, but he can fight against bums. Check his current challenger, huge underdog. Benjamin fights only those kind of fights. That's so fucking disgusting behaviour that i decided to go public with this.

• Upvote 1

@TheKidBelleville

Jonas, do your talk. Wahtever. Say whatever you want, do whatever you want. You know the deal, you won't talk yourself into fight with me. I'm fighting bums? Well, you are the one who just fought your own teammate, only to expand your own winning streak. What you call that? With that fight you showed how badly you want real competition. You want is so badly that you...fought your own teammate, which took a dive against you. Enough said.

• Upvote 1