guy gets KO while mounted

Lockdown

that is why you keep your chin tucked in. It's alway the punch you dont see that knocks you out and he did not see that one and was not ready to take the hit properly. That was good vid. Plus +++

This is the first time i have ever seen this happen and i have seen a TON of MMA fights from all levels of the sport. The closest i can remember is Saku breaking his Orbital while in Cro Cops guard. But that want a KO just hard punches that broke his eye socket. Joe Riggs landed a huge Elbow from the bottom on Chris Lytle that cut him so bad the fight was stopped. I have seen some guys get off very hard punches from bottom. But its just to hard to get the snap and the force to KO someone. When it does happen you just have to chalk it to a fluke.

that one is really rare knockout. how can you generate so much force for a knockout when youre arm is pressing the floor. maybe that guy on mount doesnt have a granite chin :boxing:

The guy on the botom was 80% Counter, 80% Control, 100% Finish, 90% Strike/Sub. Guy on top was too aggressive and has a poor chin hidden. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im going to catch hell for this but.....

Im kinda skeptical. After watching the replay many times Im iffy on the finish. He caught himself when he leaned over and then slowly lowers to the ground. I mean he gets caught pretty solid from the looks of it, but the fact that he caught himself and was no longer in danger, but then slowly leans forward to the mat to get pounded out makes me question it. The shaking of his head as he does it is very WWEish to me too. I mean for fucks sake he doesnt even try to cover his head up. Add in the fact that he is a pro wrestler. Ive watched it over ten times and im just not totally buying. If so awesome finish, but I wouldnt call this one 100% legit. Who knows, crazier things have happened. Forrest KOed a guy with a broken arm and his power in Tycoon terms should be in the negatives lol