Death in game?

Vote  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• No
    • Yes
    • Other

Of course there are a lot if things that can get in in serious troubles if you break arms a lot. Like you can go under operation and you can get inflammation and die because of that. Chance of course is not big but things like these happen. But thats not only about hands you can get serios brain damage problems and so on.

Sure because ur brain is directly linked in your hands.

Sure because ur brain is directly linked in your hands.

Please dont be stupid. Read again and you will understand that you can also get a brain damage problems due to training or fighting or in your free time. It have nothing to do with hands.

Please dont be stupid. Read again and you will understand that you can also get a brain damage problems due to training or fighting or in your free time. It have nothing to do with hands.

Tell us more about your brain damage.

Ah you game savers! I don't like the idea so its bad for the game!

I don't think anyone is saying this should happen at such a frequency that people dread every log in for fear of fighter permanent injury or death. N00bs have been crying forever that top level guys never go anywhere. There's nothing to force them out. Well here's a step in that direction. I mean. I have spar whores who are reaching mid 30's to 40's and at the rate they drop skill, which is to say they don't ever drop in the skills/primaries they spar in, Ill never have to create another fighter to spar in my gym.

Fighting and training is a hard life. We want 50 yo fighters hanging around? 60-70?

IF this was implemented (which I'm surprised it's even being discussed seriously). I'd expect it to be a little more rare than it is to win the tycoon lottery, which nobody has done yet. It'd be the lottery of death. I also don't want to see fighters dying in the cage unless fighting with a 14-16 day injury. Car crashes, plane crashes, cancer, brain damage, cartel decapitation, I could live with most of that. My uninjured fighter dying in the cage is just ridiculous. I'd assume most orgs would take the UFC's precautionary methods to ensure only healthy fighters are competing.

You can remove fighters from the game without randomly killing professional athletes you know.

Ok. Like?

I'm pretty sure forced retirement has been talked abouts before and the same, "If this gets put it in will ruin the game!" /ragequit crowd wuz up in arms.

I mean lets stop talking death cuz apparently that's wut has everyone crying. Wut type of Random forces retirement occurrence would you prefer?

I can't believe people are that wah-baby over their fighters. I've marched 5 times as many fighters out to the execution wall than I have on my roster. People complaining they'll train a Guy for 6 months then he dies in his first fight. Well for one, fight your guys sooner. Two, there are already fighters who train for 6 months-2 years in game have one fight and are cut for being trash. The frequency of losing one to random forced retirement would be a GREAT DEAL less than the frequency at which we already have to cut fighters for succing.

Ok. Like?

I'm pretty sure forced retirement has been talked abouts before and the same, "If this gets put it in will ruin the game!" /ragequit crowd wuz up in arms.

I mean lets stop talking death cuz apparently that's wut has everyone crying. Wut type of Random forces retirement occurrence would you prefer?

Sharp decline in skills and things like chin once you pass a certain age/injury total. Problem solved.

And I doubt any of that will keep me frum holding onto a spar whore indefinitely. No fights no injuries. Chin duznt matter in primarily sparring. And with how much people cry I doubt skill decline will ever be to the point that I can't keep one primary and all needed secondaries high enuff for 5 star sparring.

Ah you mean those things we already have that aren't doing anything, save fore the injuries. I like how quickly you wrapped that up for us.

So make it harsher. It makes more sense to make a current and a planned system actually do something instead of adding shit like random deaths.

And I doubt any of that will keep me frum holding onto a spar whore indefinitely. No fights no injuries. Chin duznt matter in primarily sparring. And with how much people cry I doubt skill decline will ever be to the point that I can't keep one primary and all needed secondaries high enuff for 5 star sparring.

Okay so random deaths will solve this how? I can see forced retirement, but then again I also pointed to age hitting skills hard (no matter what your build is).

I don't know about death, but career ending injuries would definitely be an interesting twist...

That woukld ptobably be the same. If fighter would die his profile would not delete he just would have some RIP or something just like retired.

That's not very exciting at all. Let's do it right, like being stabbed in a strip club parking lot at 4:30 in the morning or being run over by a bus while walking to the gym or something. If one of my fighters friggin die I want a good story at least.

Seriously, this is a terrible idea. Fun topic though but seriously guys, you really think Mike is gonna go for killing off fighters? C'mon.