Dear Helicopter Game....

DeadlyDirk

One more time....DAMN IT!...again...FUCK!!...ok ok just one more time...SHIT!!!...aaaaaand again....

ffffffuuuuuu.jpg

im like that with hexagon. everytime game i start out with so much optimism. but the results are always the same. i start off strong and hit that point where i think "yeah, this is the one. i've finally figured it out." but then it's usually right around that same time that the computer is saying "so you think you're gonna win huh? see how you like this!" and with in an instant he completely flips the entire board. it's very frustrating. congrats to grip gambler though. 36 is an amazing score.

But helicopter game is so fun! Until you get a bad random placement that forces you to crash, lol.

im like that with hexagon. everytime game i start out with so much optimism. but the results are always the same. i start off strong and hit that point where i think "yeah, this is the one. i've finally figured it out." but then it's usually right around that same time that the computer is saying "so you think you're gonna win huh? see how you like this!" and with in an instant he completely flips the entire board. it's very frustrating. congrats to grip gambler though. 36 is an amazing score.

Thanks, but Lance crushed me today... 40!! grats to him

It has to be in the arcade site here, for me to be able to add it.

invisiongames.org/forum/index.php?autocom=arcade&do=play&gameid=739

Though that athletics game is funny as hell - I used to play that quite a bit :)

Is there games that you can play one on one? Snooker would be great if you could do that.